It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LSD Blamed For Epidemic Of Madness And Self-Castration In Small Town

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 12:10 PM
link   

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a25658e10e55.jpg[/atsimg]
Arcata is a tiny coastal town in Northern California, known for its beautiful redwood forests. But over the past few weeks, a series of bizarre events suggest that somebody is selling seriously bad drugs to the town residents.

On April 18, officers responded to a residence to assist the Arcata Mad River Ambulance with a 31-year-old male subject who had just castrated himself. Medical personnel and officers were unable to locate the subject's testicles. He later told officers that he flushed them down the toilet as he feared they contained "monsters."

On May 8, a 21-year-old male subject took '___' and wandered away from his residence. He left his shoes, adequate clothing, and cell phone behind and did not tell anyone where he was going. He wandered around the forest for days while concerned friends and family looked for him. He eventually returned a couple days later.

More incidents at link.

I thought this was interesting to share and hope I put it in the right area due to its nature.

It's amazing how these people can actually convince their self to do something like stated above, regardless of whatever mind altering substances they are on. I wonder about this and it reminds me of the men who stare at goats, at the end of the movie if you know what I mean, well except not as happy.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crossfate

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a25658e10e55.jpg[/atsimg]
Arcata is a tiny coastal town in Northern California, known for its beautiful redwood forests. But over the past few weeks, a series of bizarre events suggest that somebody is selling seriously bad drugs to the town residents.

On April 18, officers responded to a residence to assist the Arcata Mad River Ambulance with a 31-year-old male subject who had just castrated himself. Medical personnel and officers were unable to locate the subject's testicles. He later told officers that he flushed them down the toilet as he feared they contained "monsters."

On May 8, a 21-year-old male subject took '___' and wandered away from his residence. He left his shoes, adequate clothing, and cell phone behind and did not tell anyone where he was going. He wandered around the forest for days while concerned friends and family looked for him. He eventually returned a couple days later.

More incidents at link.

I thought this was interesting to share and hope I put it in the right area due to its nature.

It's amazing how these people can actually convince their self to do something like stated above, regardless of whatever mind altering substances they are on. I wonder about this and it reminds me of the men who stare at goats, at the end of the movie if you know what I mean, well except not as happy.

This reminds me of the movie "the crazies".

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Totally......tripping......balls.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Yeah thats not even that crazy. I'm not sure if it was '___' or what, but I remember a man cutting off his own face and feeding it to his dog.

Dare you to google image search it.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   
This is great lol. This is the same drug that is used to "expand your mind" and make you more spritually aware. That is of course you don't have a bad trip.

reply to post by The_Zomar

That was PCP, it was in a crime scene investigation textbook i read. Had pics pretty nasty. He fed it to his dogs but it was not clear if the dogs ate it or not. The PCP is what kept him alive.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Wow.

Sounds to me like he took wayyyyy too much.

Nothing to see here, move along..

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 01:16 PM
link   
sounds like somebody didn't do their
chemistry homework before defining
what the word "Pure" meant.

Dammit, these illegals need more
schooling.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 01:49 PM
link   
I have to admit, I never really understood the appeal of a drug that could possibly make you psychotic, even after it's mostly gone from the system.

It seems too much like playing Russian roulette with your sanity.

I'm not really surprised this happened in Arcata though, they do have an impressive amount of hippies there.
Just check out their newspaper, The Arcata Eye. The police log is especially entertaining.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 05:04 AM
link   
That's some funky '___', I've never heard a reliable report of a user actually doing anything so out of touch with reality. "My testicles have monsters in them?!?". That's pretty messed up.

The report mentions as many flashback incidents as tripping incidents and one guy was in the woods for three days, which is a long time to be under the influence. It's all very unusual and interesting.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 05:31 AM
link   
Wow, ive never touched hallucinogens, but I can safely say I have NEVER seen or heard of anyone close that I know go crazy like that. I wouldn't touch '___' in the first place simply because I don't think I could handle it and you have NO clue what you are getting...another victory for the drug war.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Not everyone should do psychoactive drugs.

Many people have underlying problems that should not be subjected to these things.

This is the case in this instance I am guessing.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Crossfate

'___' is a powerful, wonderful drug if you know what your doing.

It's something entirely different if you don't.

Don't blame the drug, blame the kids taking it.

People don't blame alchohol when somebody gets killed by a drunk driver do they? They call it a "factor".

Drugs don't kill people, people on drugs kill people.

All they needed was a sitter

~Keeper

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 01:18 PM
link   
I don't understand this nonsense about "pure" '___'.

People might sell someone what they call '___'. Sometimes, it isn't. This doesn't make the '___' "unpure", it just isn't '___' to begin with.

There are a variety of relatively obscure research chemicals that are similar to '___' in construction but are VERY different in the effects on the body.

'___' isn't dangerous unless you don't treat it with respect. And even then, '___' is relatively docile. Unless this person had an underlining mental disorder that manifested itself, I doubt it was '___' here that did this. It was more than likely some other research chemical.

Unless you do A LOT of '___', it's really hard to be taken off the happy path. It's very easy to guide. People think all psychedelics are the same but that couldn't be further from the truth. When explaining the difference between psyclobin mushrooms and '___', shrooms take you for a ride while on '___' you're the driver.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Just a bunch of people that don't know how to handle their drugs. I don't know anyone that has ever gone crazy or anything like this from acid.

[edit on 17-5-2010 by jeasahtheseer]

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   
How exactly does one stay wired on '___' for multiple days? Kind of flies in the face of biology, but I'm always one to go with a drug scare piece from the media. Just like the babysitter who smoked a j and then put the kid in a microwave right?

Spectre knows what he's talking about.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Crossfate

I also found that the aluminum in the chemtrails causes dementia, alzheimers, schizophrenia, paranoia, and depression. Depending on how much of it you are inhaling.

It creates adrenochrome in the brain which simulates '___' and that is why people with these issues act like they have psychosis because this effect is creating in the body by the adrenochrome.

A doctor was on Coasttocoastam a few nights ago and he said that vitamin D3 may help cure dementian and alzheimers because it has an enzyme that helps the body fight off that garbage that we are inhaling everyday.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by PatesHatriots
How exactly does one stay wired on '___' for multiple days? Kind of flies in the face of biology, but I'm always one to go with a drug scare piece from the media. Just like the babysitter who smoked a j and then put the kid in a microwave right?

Spectre knows what he's talking about.

You just keep taking it friend. That's how.

'___' actually never really leaves your body, it stays within your Spinal Fluid. This is why you can't be a pilot of you've done any ammount of '___'.

Just the right ammount of turbulence can release it back into your body.

It certainly is a scare piece, but I have seen people do messed up things on drugs far less potent than '___', so it doesn't surprise me that some folks just can't handle having reality peeled off in front of their eyes.

It also depends on the kind as well.

Blotter is fairly weak while Micro Dots can be devastating, you have to put everything in context to understand exactly what happened.

State of mind at the time is also a huge factor.

~Keeper

[edit on 5/17/2010 by tothetenthpower]

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

That is simply not true. '___' does not stay in your spinal fluid forever, that is a myth. '___' breaks down quicky in the body and is extremly difficult to detect in a toxicology/drug test. Besides I know of a few pilots who have taken '___' in their lifetime.

This case is Darwinism at it's finest.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

Oh my bad, I didn't think of that. That would be rather insane to be popping them over and over for multiple days. I'm believer of buying the ticket and riding the ride but once the ride is done get off. Yeah I would imagine popping '___' for multiple days would short circuit the wiring. I respectfully retract my comments.

[edit on 17-5-2010 by PatesHatriots]

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join