It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Devil Comes In Pears

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Mrs McMahon opened a Budget brand can of pears.
She removed a piece and found a demonic face carved into it. The picture of the ghastly face can be found here.
www.stuff.co.nz...
She then called the “800” number and left a message. The call was returned by Safeway Traders. The representative became angry with Mrs. McMahon for going public with her photo, however sent her a voucher for $15.00. The fruit is manufactured by Heinz-Wattie in Auckland. A follow-up call from the representative revealed that the food was checked by people at the Chinese plant. So there is a Chinese food plant in New Zealand? This seems to be an other story of passing the buck. Anybody else have problems with their Heinz food products? Has anyone else found that their Heinz food is produced in China?
Let's see: toothpaste, dog food, oil filters, lead laden toys for children, the list just keeps growing.

[edit on 14-5-2010 by Violater1]

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 12:08 PM
link   
I think the pear looks like an alien haha.

Don't forget alot of our american flags are made in china!!!

Sad isn't it?

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Its one of those special contests like the "Golden Ticket" that would get you a tour of the Willie Wonka's Chocolate factory. This person has a chance to see oompa loompas and the magic Pear factory.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   
I was at the Family Dollar a while back looking at candy.. It was an off brand chocolate bar.. Dam thing was made in Indonesia.... Needless to say I would never put it in my mouth... Even walmart brand food "great value" says "distributed in the US" no word on where it was manufactored.. scary stuff..

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Interesting, but who is to say that the woman was looking for a little attention and carved it herself. it's a little hard to believe that the factory workers carved a Pear-o-latern... what are the odds somebody would even see it? Most People whould just eat it out of the can, without looking at it.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   
After seeing the pear I can't find anything that would be considered evil about the face. It's just a silly face and nothing more. Harmless fun had by whoever decided it would be "funny" to carve a face in the pear.

This lady, who is so upset, is just upset over nothing. Why is that news worthy?

new topics

top topics

join