It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paranormal Experiences -- Bed shaking, odd feelings, and then it touched me

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by glitchinthematrix

I can't say I can relate, I've only had one experience with something odd, but it wasnt that weird. I was laying in bed with my wife. She said "I love you" so I said I love you too babe.... she said "I love you too babe" at about the same time as me. So phantom voice I guess lol.

But no one here will think your crazy for sayin what has happened to you. I believe you for sure man, and I hope your able to take care of the problem. If not..... Well, dont go crazy lol.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 02:09 PM
link   
I don't think what glitchinthematrix is experiencing is malevolant. It's probably either just someone wanting attention or wondering who's sleeping in "That" room.

Yoda, you might be iterested to read my account as it seems to parallel yours in some ways.

Feel free to email me, I have some sources of research you might be interested in. [email protected]

[edit on 21-5-2010 by FormerlyConfused]

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Ok, now I had a second experience today.

My wife and I were baby sitting for her cousin. We built a giant fort in the living room. Well, i was looking at the fort when i saw what I thought was Daden (the kid we were sitting) run into the kitchen. So I yelled "Daden, please come back and watch the movie. And right fomr in the fort I heard, I'm already in here! It was a freaky experience. Needless to say I want to go back and see if anything else happens.

Im sure its nothing, but I just thought I would share

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 01:08 AM
link   
In all seriousness, I know what it is like to be haunted and how terrifying it can be, but this is not a threat to you. Threats to humans by negative spirits inflict pain, and physical injury. And even then, it is not likely to be demonic. What you are dealing with- are earthbound spirits.

As irritating as it is that they are interacting with you, it is up to YOU AND ONLY YOU to tell them, to back the hell off. Im dead serious. Own your own space.

If you want them permenantly removed, please U2U me and I can help you with that. But if you dont mind it, other than the unique experiences, then there is nothing to be afraid of! But I totally understand being freaked out! I still get freaked out whenever I see a ghost, and I see them all the time!

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 06:44 AM
link   
well.. here's my experience and i don't think it's going away .. We moved and stuff is still happening at the new older house..

My paranormal Exp

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 10:34 AM
link   
The gentle shaking occurs when the etheric body starts separating. You will see the beings that are on the etheric plane. Once you leave your body you will have an interesting time of it. It happened to me long before and well after I was initiated.

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Komodo

Hi Komodo, I read your account and have formulated a theory. Yeah, it is a very wild one. Fasten your seatbelt!!

In your situation, I think there my be a rift in the space/time/continuum. You are space sharing with a parallel universe where your house and inhabitants are duplicated, but for some discontinuities. For example, your computer station is where the console is in the other universe. They are seeing the same thing as you - memory cards in the wrong place, so they move them to the right place. The same is true for your pills disappearing situation.

What cinched this theory for me was the "repaired" picture frame. This could only happen if there was an actual exchange of items between universes.

Like I warned, a pretty wild theory.

[edit on 22-5-2010 by Jrags]

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jrags
reply to post by Komodo

Hi Komodo, I read your account and have formulated a theory. Yeah, it is a very wild one. Fasten your seatbelt!!

In your situation, I think there my be a rift in the space/time/continuum. You are space sharing with a parallel universe where your house and inhabitants are duplicated, but for some discontinuities. For example, your computer station is where the console is in the other universe. They are seeing the same thing as you - memory cards in the wrong place, so they move them to the right place. The same is true for your pills disappearing situation.

What cinched this theory for me was the "repaired" picture frame. This could only happen if there was an actual exchange of items between universes.

Like I warned, a pretty wild theory.

[edit on 22-5-2010 by Jrags]

Theory none the less, thx you and one I hadn't thought of. However, after watching the movie I've posted below.. I tend to think that maybe perhaps is what has been happening.. but not entirely.

I've also come to believe and realize in the last 5 years ago, there are paralle universes and some of the paranormal activity maybe part of that was well.

If you haven't seen this movie, I highly suggest you do..

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Just my 2 cents but it probably was an alien. Seriously!

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Edit: Wrong thread, sorry.

[edit on 24/5/2010 by Dark Ghost]

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Maybe around 10 years ago, I owned a house built in the early 1900's. Very strange and unexplainable things happened in the house, not only to me but to my little grandchildre, my husband and others who were there. It was located in a very small town in South Dakota, USA. My husband was a trucker and I was alone alot, except for my two dogs. I had a problem with depression and always took my pills before bedtime and they knocked me out.( no I'm not crazy, alot of people get depressed) I would sleep the night through.
One night I awoke. When I opened my eyes,I saw something about as high as a person would be, only all I saw was what looked like red glowing eyes, you know the way deer eyes glow in the dark, like that only red. My room had only two windows and this was winter, so we had totally covered the windows with insulation as the house needed to be insulated badly. Nothing could have been shining into my room. Anyway when I awoke, I thought my eyes were playing tricks on me so I closed them and reopened, still there, turned my head it was still there in my side vision. At this time, I didn't realize that the dogs had woke me.
This did not scare me, just thought it was my eyes.
When I turned the light on,there was NOTHING there.
I went and slept in the living room.
The next day I kept wondering what that was, and then I realized that I was not the only one who saw it, my dogs were growling until I turned the light on.
After this incident I always slept in the living room unless my husband was home...even though I say I was not scared, it kinda gave me the creeps afterward.
If anyone wants to hear the other things that happened in the house, just email me. Seems weird, unexplainable things have happened to me all my life. Ouija board, voices and footsteps after mom passed away... etc.
===
Since I was a small child, all kinds of strange things seem to have happened in my life.

As a small child, I was playing in my room in the evening. When I looked at my bedroom window, I screamed for my mom... What I saw there was a face like the ones you see today of aliens. It had huge eyes; I remember those eyes giving me nightmares for many years. When mom came to my room she looked out the window and saw nothing. At that time we lived in Kadoka, South Dakota, close to the badlands.

At around age 15-16 my friend and I were babysitting on News Years Eve. (We lived in Sioux Falls) We knew it would be boring after the kids went to bed so we took a Ouija Board along. We asked it all kinds of questions and it would spell out answers... Kind of creepy but you know how kids like that stuff! Anyway the main thing I remember from that night is that I asked it how many kids I would have, it spelled out "one dead one"! I freaked but asked more questions... I asked what it would be... It spelled out "girl"! I also asked when she would be born and it spelled out "November 9, 1969"!

Well I had TWO kids, (remember Ouija Board said "one dead one") well in 1969 I gave birth to a baby girl who passed away four hours after birth... She was born November 9, 1969! (So actually it was right) because it said "one dead one"! I remember that night after she passed away I was on third or fourth floor at McKennan Hospital and I had the eeriest feeling that someone was watching me! This was the spookiest experience of my life! I will never forget it nor will I forget the feeling that night after my baby Cathy passed away!

When I was 39 years old and married we bought a house built in the early 1900's, in Willow Lake, South Dakota. At first everything was fine... THEN STRANGE unexplainable things started happening. Cold breezes would blow across your face, my husband said he always felt something touching his feet in bed and one night he thought it was our little grand daughter, but he got up and she was sound asleep. He also said that when he got up in middle of night to go to bathroom that the hallway was really cold. He always had the heat really high and I hated that, but at night the hallway was cold! Well he kept telling me how he felt something on his feet at night... I told him he was CRAZY because I was right next to him and I felt nothing. We changed sides in bed one night and I about freaked because it felt like fingers were moving on my feet! That freaked me out!

One night I was in that same bedroom, because I didn't want to watch what he was watching on TV. All of a sudden my dog started acting really weird, and at that same time I all of a sudden felt, like a really cold hand on my hip! I ran to the living room into my husbands lap... He said I was white as a ghost and wanted to know what was wrong!

That same bedroom... One night my husband was away trucking and all of a sudden I awoke to my two dogs growling. When I opened my eyes I thought my eyes were playing tricks on me because right in front of me, about the height of a person I saw reddish orange glowing eyes, kind of like deer eyes glow at night, but these were reddish orange! I stared and closed my eyes, reopened my eyes and it was still there. I wasn't scared because I thought it was my eyes. I would turn my head and see it out of my side vision. Finally I thought hell with this and turned the light on... Nothing there and the dogs quit growling! One thing I want to say is that this house had OLD windows which were drafty so I had totally covered the windows with insulation... Nothing could have shined in the windows!

Same house: My two small grand children were staying with me. Collin was playing with cars in middle of living room and Brooke was in the kitchen... I was in my recliner about 4 feet from Collin. All of a sudden Collin turns his head "who did that"... I said "did what Collin"... He said "somebody was tapping on my shoulder"! I told him it was probably a bug flying around the house! Later he was in front porch playing and he came running into living room and told me something was tapping his face! CREEPY!

That night I put both kids upstairs in same bed to sleep. They came running down the stairs white as a ghost! "Grandma there's a ghost right by the fan on the dresser"! (They had never heard any of what went on in the house; I kept it quiet because they were small kids). I didn't know what to say! Anyway I put Collin downstairs with Grandpa and took Brooke upstairs with me. That little girl would NOT let me turn the light off, she was scared to death! Now usually little kids feel safe with an adult but she would NOT lay down with the lights on and me there with her! We went downstairs!

I had my computer room upstairs. One of my dogs always went upstairs with me. Every night around 10:30 Buddy would go into the hallway and start growling. There was nothing shining in the window so I didn't know what he was growling at!

The next night I closed the computer room door and sure enough 10:30 he started growling at the door! This kind of freaked me out! I wondered what the hell was going on in this house!

I have a son and he and his girlfriend, the grand children's parents would NOT sleep upstairs. My son told me that his pillow was pulled from under his head! Have two adult step children who wouldn't sleep up there either! My sister and I were upstairs doing crafts one day. We had music playing. All of a sudden the music stopped and the TV went on. We ran downstairs screaming! Her husband told us it was nothing but why would that happen? I stayed with my mother for 4 years taking care of her at her home. She had ovarian cancer. I kept mom at home until the day she died. After she passed away I would be in the basement bedroom... Maybe this was my imagination, I don't know... We had played "amazing grace" and other music for her when she was dying... After she passed away I would hear music and sometimes footsteps upstairs... Made me have anxiety attacks really bad so my brother came and moved me to his farm.

I was up late one night at the farm and I heard faint music so I went downstairs since I thought Scott was awake. He had no music playing but he told me that he and others had heard it before too.

Well this has gotten to be kind of long and not sure if I told the entire story but most of it is written here.

I've told people about things especially that house and seem people don't believe me. Wish I could get a lie detector or hypnotized just to prove these things are true! Maybe hypnosis would even prove to myself what these unexplainable things were? PEOPLE ACT LIKE YOU'RE NUTS!

Sincerely, Linda Skrukrud-Thoreson

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 02:46 PM
link   
I had that for the 1st time a few nights ago-i was laying in my bed,just drifting off listening to music on my cell headphones-and then suddenly the bed felt like it was shaking.That never happened to me before,so it freaked me out a bit.I took off the headphones,put my cell down+went to sleep.At least one of my cats was on the bed with me,maybe 2-i don't recall it bothering it/them.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join