It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trilateral Commision Wants Iran War, More Bailouts...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Member Accidentally Reveals Goals!
Recently the trilateral commision met in Dublin, Ireland from May 7-10. The group We Are Change was outside, and one of the TC members accidentally spilled the beans to a We Are Change member!

War plans were revealed by Mikhail Slobodovsici, a chief adviser to the Russian leadership, when he strolled off the grounds of the Four Seasons resort, where TC had hunkered down behind armed guards and locked doors. He thought he was talking to a TC colleague when speaking with Alan Keenan, who operates the web site WeAreChange.org.

“We are deciding the future of the world,” Slobodovsici said. “We need a world government,” he said, but, referring to Iran, said “we need to get rid of them.”

Clearly, it was a TC war call. Many of the TC’s billionaires and millionaires are heavily invested in manufacturing, and wars produce huge profits.

Suddenly, Slobodovsici noticed that Keenan’s nametag was different from the TC label and said: “I can’t talk—we operate under Chatham House rules.”

Source
So, the three main aims of the trilateral commision (short term) are
1) To "get rid of" Iran.
2) To continue bailing out Europe
3) Obviously, global government
It can be assumed that these will also be issues discussed at the bilderberg group meeting in Spain from June 4-7.
Another surprise is that (according to Slobovsici) the trilateral members are depressed that they are meeting with so much resistance everywhere.

Never have the illustrious members of the TC been so depressed.
“It gets worse every year, not better,” one said. “Why do we even bother to meet anymore?”
“We can’t simply give up and quit,” another responded. “Bilderberg expects us to have a plan outlined.”
Much of their distress is due to the failure to establish a world government. In the 1990s, both TC and Bilderberg confidently predicted they would obtain a world government by the year 2000. A decade later, their goal is even further away. This they blame on detested “nationalists,” who oppose surrendering sovereignty to international bodies.

Well, if the TC members are depressed, I guess we are doing a good job. Also, the prime minister of Ireland made his own personal statement to the Trilateral Commision. The leader of the host country is supposed to give a speech to open the meeting and then has to leave. Apparently Cowen wasn't on board with this plan. He arrived half an hour late and gave some unpopular answer to financial questions (according to Tucker).

Here are there lesser goals for the year:

In other action, the TC plans to:

Raise gas costs in the United States. Europeans now pay $10 a gallon, Americans about $3. The TCers say Americans must pay $7.

Oil is being produced at only 81 percent of capacity to increase demand and, thus, prices. Many of the members were born to oil wealth.

They celebrate the healthcare legislation, which they believe will dramatically increase costs and reduce services. It is European style, and Obama is their boy. They look forward to the day when Americans pay at least 50 percent of their income in federal taxes, as is prevalent in Europe.

So, if they succeed we will have a war with Iran, more bailouts from taxpayers to the rich financial institutions, increasing energy costs, and global government. But, they are annoyed and depressed that the resistance is growing. All I have to say about that is...Ron Paul 2012!

[edit on 14-5-2010 by time91]

[edit on 14-5-2010 by time91]

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by time91

In other action, the TC plans to:

Raise gas costs in the United States. Europeans now pay $10 a gallon, Americans about $3. The TCers say Americans must pay $7.

Oil is being produced at only 81 percent of capacity to increase demand and, thus, prices. Many of the members were born to oil wealth.

They celebrate the healthcare legislation, which they believe will dramatically increase costs and reduce services. It is European style, and Obama is their boy. They look forward to the day when Americans pay at least 50 percent of their income in federal taxes, as is prevalent in Europe.

If that isn't one of the most Bias pieces of Journalism I have read in a while..

Completely speculative, extremist in its views of an unknown agenda..

I don't doubt that the Trilateral Commission is pushing for Global Government under the control of the west and it makes for interesting reading and research..

But that kind of Speculation is too Alex Jones-esque for me.. And it makes for a terrible example TBH..

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Dermo

The opening quotes were what Mikhail S. said to a member of we are change on accident, so no speculation there. The man uncovering most of the agenda of both the trilateral commision and the bilderberg group is Jim Tucker, he has been following them around and studying them for a long, long time. You have to be at least mildly speculative when studying a secretive group, but it is all based on evidence, he isn't just pulling ideas out of the air.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Wow thanks for the Link. I love coverage of these events and would've issed Tucker's article otherwise.
Crazy how the dude says "Chatham house rules." That helps to support that conspiracy theory.
Lot of good stuff in there.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 01:16 PM
link   
I understand a lot of Americans are a bit pissed about financial bailouts to Europe, but it isnt really a bail out as such but more of a financial incentive to Europe to remember who there good old buddys across the pond are when it comes down war with Iran. The first thing the Conservative party here in the UK have done is send William Hague over to Washington to discuss Iran. Britain probably doesnt sell its armed forces cheaply.

new topics

top topics

join