Non Americans You Don't Know Anything...........About OUR Immigration Crisis

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by End Of Babylon

Originally posted by rebeldog

Don't get too proud, you white people stole quite a lot of history and take credit for way too much stuff you didn't invent and do.

The original Anglos and Vikings were not white, neither was Jesus Christ and everyone else in between you people decided to paint white.

The white man is just a hypocrite.

The white mans inventions really did nothing good for the world at all.
Over production, pollution and milking the world for all it's resources is not what the rest of the world thinks a great achievement.

The P.C and Guided Missile were invented by a black man.
Thats your world right there.

Besides the Gun and the Car, white people didn't invent anything good, and the car aint so great for the environment.

White people are the ones responsible for screwing up the Earth.
Thats a fact.

First of all, you don't even know if the OP is white. He/She said "our" ancestor, which can even include black ancestors from early mid America.

Second, not all caucasions are white. Just like not all Asians have dark hair, yellow skin, almond eyes, and dark hair.

Third, the Vikings not being "white" is a theory, a good one, but right on par with the folks who think the Great Beethoven was a dark man.

Fourth, the white man's inventions, as well as all inventions from every race, has done wonders for the world.

And finally fifth. Fifth, you tried to take a real concern from the OP and call him a racist, making you a racist, therefore, making you a hypricote.

Wait, encore anyone? Sixth, because there are alot of people who state the same crap you do, and they happen to be the people refered to as minorities here in the greatest free nation in the world, you and people like you are slowly ruining the world.

So, you sir, please STFU.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by azzllin

Man is supposed to be free the Human race is meant to be free, yet the Country who strives to bring that freedom to all Mankind is denying that right to those who need it most.

So you are saying mexicans have it worse than anyone in the world?

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 10:08 PM
link   
I am an AMerican, born and raised in a border state and still live here. I could not disagree more with the original poster. You are blaming an entire culture of people for the actions of a very few.
You are blaming immigrants for drugs/gangs taking a strong foothold here when it is the insatiable American need for drugs that is responsible for that.
Most people speak the language they grew up speaking, it is very difficult to relearn a 2nd language as an adult. How many foreign countries have you gone to that you speak their language fluently when you arrive, or ever?
A lot of the negative feelings of posts on this issue run alot deeper than "jobs". Live and let live...

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Maybe if the good 'ole US of A hadnt chosen to use Mexico as a toxic dumping ground, treated its neighbours with respect and decency,and instead used some of its $$$ on the upliftment of its geographical neighbours, I would suggest you would not have found yourself in the perceived position you think you are in....

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by pablos

"So yes I believe that those of us in Australia are plenty capable of giving advice on how to deal with the problem.

Cheers,
Pablo "

No, your not. You see you have only stated how much worse things can get for the US if we listen to how things are done in Australia. After all, you were telling us to "get a grip" not to long ago, right? The OP's point was for those of us that live in this house to get the affairs of this house in order without commentary from the neighbors....

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 10:25 PM
link   
I'm a Non American Living in American , i have lived in 10 states.

The immigration problem is being blown out of proportion by xenophobics (to help their dirty agendas)

Seriously , The USA is an immigrant nation , build by immigrants.

(But now because those immigrant are not white-Europeans you have a problem)

America , give yourselves a face palm.

[edit on 14-5-2010 by WXBackdoor]

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Onboard2
reply to post by End Of Babylon

No links to your claims?

The personal computer (PC), which is also called the microcomputer and was designed for use by one person, was first developed for businesses in the early 1970s. Digital Equipment Corporation made the PDP8 for scientific laboratories. Steve Wozniak (1950– ) and Steve Jobs (1955– ), college dropouts who founded Apple Computer in 1976, are credited with inventing the first computer for home use. Working out of a garage, they spent six months developing the prototype (initial model) for Apple I. Yes, they're white, but it makes no difference who invented the first PC.

I don't happen to believe the Vikings were black. They were described as tall, blond or red-haired barbarians and "Eric the Red", who founded the first Nordic settlement in Greenland, wasn't called "Red" for nothing.

While your busy knocking down the white man, maybe you can invent something to help humanity.

He did - always being the victim

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by anonymousproxy

For the record, alot of Muslims do a dam better job of been British than any called "British" could.

Really? Would you care to elaborate on that statement?

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by nixie_nox

Originally posted by l neXus l

the illegals take jobs that any jobless American would, no doubt glady take,

edit on 5/14/2010 by l neXus l]

I have one simple question for Americans that always like to point this little fact out. Now we are gonna have to go on teh honor system here, but answer truthfully.....

For those who say this: have you ever actually applied for a job to pick lettuce or strawberries, and got turned down for it?

I would say most Americans know $8 an hour for picking strawberries is not a fair wage. It is back breaking work in the hot sun. If they started paying a wage that reflected the value of the work done, then you would have plenty of Americans looking for these jobs and a lot less billionaires.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 11:01 PM
link   
The illegal immigrant increase per year may be going down - but there is still a general increase overall.

I do not think ANYONE has the right to talk besides those who have lived in such areas.

While vacationing in L.A, I remember certain areas to literally be "Mexican".

Just imagine how bad it is on the border.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 11:10 PM
link   
This is not an easy problem to fix by any means .. the most sensitive part of it is that we're dealing with human beings ..

Illegals are very tightly woven into the fabric of American society .. to simply disconnect them is an impossible task .. a lot of illegals are family members of American citizens .. being harbored by them ..

The reason they are here is for work .. safety .. and a stable life for their children if not for themselves ...
While the intention is humane and good .. it doesn't make it right to simple remain illegal without taking any steps to become legal .. they have to show intent and effort to legalize themselves and start contributing by paying taxes and all like everyone else ..
They also have to make an effort to learn English .. anybody who wants to stay in a foreign country must learn to assimilate legally and learn the ways of that country .. its just good business ..

The best you can do is try to minimize illegal immigration .. and the way you do that is by targeting the employers .. it is the American employers and individual employers (for house work, etc) who are ultimately providing them an opportunity here ..
Without jobs .. and I mean any kind of jobs .. this problem will start reversing itself ..

Enforce the strictest policies with punishments for employers of illegals ..

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 11:26 PM
link   
The problem is with our government. If the perks that are given to illegals were removed, they couldn't afford to work so cheaply. It's as if our government is consciously creating this issue to cause civil unrest.

Here's a list benefits illegals qualify for (from rense):
www.rense.com...

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by kimchee
The problem is with our government. If the perks that are given to illegals were removed, they couldn't afford to work so cheaply. It's as if our government is consciously creating this issue to cause civil unrest.

Here's a list benefits illegals qualify for (from rense):
www.rense.com...

Hmm .. how can an illegal person get a drivers license and a social security card ..? don't you have to show multiple documents of proof ..?

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Two main problems with immigration that will prevent a national policy are:
1. Massive inflation would result as wages rose to their natural market level.
2. Mexicans will revolt violently if forced to return to a country with no jobs.

Forced repatriotization would mean homelessness, starvation and violence in Mexico. The Mexican govt knows this and will seal the border.

Real wages have dropped by 30% since the 70's. The only way americans have maintained their lifestyle has been by the availability of cheaper products made overseas, importing cheap labor AND massive borrowing.

At the same time, the standard of living has risen for the 3rd world labor force. Imagine what would happen in China if the factories closed.

Imagine BILLIONS of jobs lost in china to create millions of jobs in the U.S.

The toothpaste is out of the tube. There is no going back to subsitance farming in the 3rd world.

This is all part of what is leading us up to 2012. The natural disasters are also part of the equation. It is all part of the death and re-birth cycle.

Life as we knew it in the 20th century is about to change and it is going to be great.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Merigold

I came from Europe LEGALY and taking into consideration that they don't even have to pay 1k for the plane ticket , you do not have to pay a lot of money at all. I didn't come from a rich country either. Did you see me getting on a boat hidding in boxes to come here? No. Do you see me expecting anyone here to know my original language in USA? No. Do you see me bringing 80 percent of my family here ILLEGALLY? No. And the list goes on.

After reading a couple of threads here lately, i have been wondering why the hell have i tried and waited so long to come here legally when most of you have no problems with it whatsoever.

And some say closing the companies that hire them is an actual solution. I have observed couple of the companies that do so , every single time there has been any type of checking done by the authorities , they jump , run , hide while they have a watchout everyday. The company denies any relation with the person and the guy is already 3 streets away.

Let's say you do indeed close all these companies. They will commence doing illegal things. Because doing illegal things here will get them more than they would make in their home country. Saying that if there won't be any legal jobs here for them , they would just leave and not switch to anything illegal is just...naive in my oppinion..they are here illegally ..rings a bell?

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 11:48 PM
link   
1. You cause the extinction of Native Americans (~100 million deaths)

2. You were the immigrants in the first place. America is only 300 years old.

3. The immigrants work their asses off in the US. The ones who couldn't come work their asses off in their country just so that you can live comfortably.

4. Non-Americans know what the immigration is like if they experience it in their own country. i.e. the Chinese have an immigration problem.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 11:53 PM
link   
I’m trying to find an analogy that will help anyone understand how the legal US citizens feel.
The best I can come up with is, you have 2 boats in the water.
Both are sinking and passengers are trying to leave their boat because the other boat is not sinking as fast.
But the new passengers do not help plug the leaks and add to the overall weight.
Problem is we need to get the boat a floating before we all sink.
I chose to accept no new passengers. Sorry they will drown but I might be able to save my boat and its passengers that way.
I hope all can see it that way and understand this is not a racial thing.
But if you don’t want to drown plug a Fargin hole or Learn to Swim.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by l neXus l

Ok well, some people want to live in america like me i was born in europe and I always want to come to this country , now since I'm here "illegaly" for now, I want to change that,I speak english very well,I want to do something for this country join the army or something,be here legally be an american but it's almost impossible for me,what people like me can do?
I'm not gonna marry american girl just to get a citizenship,I want to make it official but what can I do?almost nothing times changed it's not the america like it used to be.
I read some other reply's and I must say that most hispanic illegals are doing nothing,the streets are dirty,everywhere i hear spanish and i can go on and on about this,but you get the idea

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fatality
reply to post by Merigold

I came from Europe LEGALY and taking into consideration that they don't even have to pay 1k for the plane ticket , you do not have to pay a lot of money at all. I didn't come from a rich country either. Did you see me getting on a boat hidding in boxes to come here? No. Do you see me expecting anyone here to know my original language in USA? No. Do you see me bringing 80 percent of my family here ILLEGALLY? No. And the list goes on.

After reading a couple of threads here lately, i have been wondering why the hell have i tried and waited so long to come here legally when most of you have no problems with it whatsoever.

And some say closing the companies that hire them is an actual solution. I have observed couple of the companies that do so , every single time there has been any type of checking done by the authorities , they jump , run , hide while they have a watchout everyday. The company denies any relation with the person and the guy is already 3 streets away.

Let's say you do indeed close all these companies. They will commence doing illegal things. Because doing illegal things here will get them more than they would make in their home country. Saying that if there won't be any legal jobs here for them , they would just leave and not switch to anything illegal is just...naive in my oppinion..they are here illegally ..rings a bell?

You can not generalize that all illegal people who don't have a job will resort to criminal activity ..
The majority of them probably have higher moral standards and understanding of family values than the average American ..

If you enforce the law correctly and effectively .. you don't have to close down the companies where illegals work .. I don't know where you got closing the companies from ...

The fact that these American companies keep bringing them back for work the next day after 'they jump , run , hide while they have a watchout everyday' as you put it .. does that ring any bells about illegal activity? ..

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 12:00 AM
link   
I am a legal immigrant to america and my husband and i sacrificed to get me that way. yes it is expensive but it is the right thing to do. It takes time, thanks to paperwork and money. You don't need a lawyer to do it for you, you can do the paperwork on your own leaving you the immigration form fee, and bio metrics fee, and surgeon general fee, yes there are alot of fees, but its not out of reach even for someone who makes eight buck and hour. The need of a lawyer is needed when you are a criminal, or have been at one time in your life. Really the only way to immigrate to this country anyhow is to marry, go to school and study courses not offered in your country, apply from your own country or submit to a lottery. It also takes time to immigrate and you aren't allowed to work illegaly while you wait. Why does no one as the question " Why is Mexico not accountable for the deplorable conditions in which it's people live?" Moving to another country won't really help the family left behind in a criminal, impoverished, corrupt, society.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join