It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Non Americans You Don't Know Anything...........About OUR Immigration Crisis

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 06:47 PM
link   
If you engage, allow, condone, permit, enact, favor....the infiltration of a culture, by a foreign culture....you are engaging in GENOCIDE.

People think that Genocide is only through wars or direct violence...well it's not. Genocide can be committed through financial and cultural means too. This invasion of countries by foreign invaders has got to stop. Here, Europe and elsewhere.

This is a Genocidal act being allowed on Americans.

And don't friggin respond with

"But what about what we did to the Natives????"

or

"But what about what we did in places like Iraq and Afghanistan"

Because I won't disagree. But we are talking about NOW and we are talking about US. America is suffering a slow genocidal invasion by a foreign country. And while we have politicans that froth at the mouth over "TERRORISTS" (false flag patsies)....we have REAL invaders right here. And they ADMIT it. And we give them SANCTUARY???

Osama Bin Laden was an issue and "Jose" or "Pedro" wasn't??????????

It's mind boggling.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by antonia
Well look at that. The government admits they got at least 9 billion from these people. But wait, illegals don't pay taxes right?

Touche! People, lets not turn this magnificent abovetopsecret forum into a propaganda tool that the elite is using to set us one against the others, can you see it??

This is the oldest military strategy, split and conquer.

[edit on 14-5-2010 by HalfAWorldAway]

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by HalfAWorldAway

Touche! People, lets not turn this magnificent abovetopsecret forum into a propaganda tool that the elite is using to set us one against the others, can you see it??

You are wasting your time. They are already split, they want to be divided. They enjoy living in fear of another and having an enemy. Like I said, the facts have no bearing here. EVERYONE will be screwed over in the end, legal or not.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Prove_It_NOW
F***ING SUBVERSION. It's like a parasite that takes so much from the host, if the host kills it, the host dies because the parasite is holding half it's blood supply.

No difference.

[edit on 14-5-2010 by Prove_It_NOW]

Now they loose they status from being human being to parasite. The level of the debate is going down to the sewers.
True, laws needs to be enforced and citizens must behave under the law with respect. The government must provide the citizens with security and opportunities.

You will be amazed on how all immigrants contribute to US brands. If there was not illegal labor in the US the prices of the goods will skyrocket. As with a more expensive workforce someone needs to pay the bills and guess who pays all the bills at the end, yes the final consumer.

Yep, it's identical to a parasite. I'll keep saying so.

Oh, so you agree this is all about profit? You state so in your post. So you agree that the Illegals KEEP WAGES DOWN? So the savings can be passed to us...huh?

So why not make the entire American work force out of foreign people huh?

Why not just hire Illegal workers for everything outside of the financial sector on wall street........HUH?

Do you even think about what you're saying before you say it?

You just ADMITTED what the issue is. You pointed it out in your OWN POST.

Holy CRAP it's right under your nose you labeled it as a "BENEFIT" to us.

My God how dense.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by OverSword
People who think the problem will be solved by deporting ilegals are STOOPIT!

If anyone gives a darn, here is a link to a debate I started on another forum which shows how the issue can be solved.
how to solve ilegal immigration to the US

WHO cares about your thread on another forum? This is ATS and we have a thread right here....in case you haven't noticed. Stop pimping out your pet threads to ATS members.

Nobody gives a crap.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Prove_It_NOW

So why not make the entire American work force out of foreign people huh?

Dial the operator on your cell phone and see what country you get. Americans jobs and good ones at that have been going to foreigners for quite some time.

Yet, no matter how many jobs are outsourced to foreigners, Americans continue to support the business. Same thing with illegal immigration. No matter how many companies hire illegals, Americans continue to support them.

You want fries with that?

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Clisen33

I don't see how that is possible, unless you're talking about sales tax? Even still, they have been here for 15 years and are not citizens yet? No I don't know any illegals that have been here for 15 years, but I have met countless amounts of other illegal Mexicans that get paid under the table, and send what they don't need to their families in Mexico.

[edit on 14-5-2010 by Clisen33]

I know I am not talking about sales tax because everyone in this god damn country pay sales tax! I'm talking about tax that people with SS, licenses pay every other year(don't remember the name of it).

I understand how you don't see illegal immigrants don't pay taxes because you don't have connections with experienced illegals wanting privaleges just like every legal resident in the US.

And please, STOP say illegal Mexicans because it frustrates me that they can 'only' be illegal! I know you are accustomed to it but you must change your settings from illegal Mexicans to, well, how many ethinic groups live in the US illegaly? Only Mexicans right? NO!

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 07:01 PM
link   

You are wasting your time. They are already split, they want to be divided. They enjoy living in fear of another and having an enemy. Like I said, the facts have no bearing here. EVERYONE will be screwed over in the end, legal or not.

Once again, Touche.

Manual to control the masses:

1) Fear
2) Set them against each other

I will tell you something guys the oil spill its even a bigger topic here. The damage will be environmental, economic and will be across a lot of countries. Here and there. Legal or illegal.

I was browsing in youtube and saw some vids about the US flag being burned, what is surprising is that more than half of the videos are from US teenagers.

Read again guys. UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, do i need to use bold on UNITED??

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Come On Stop crying about the Illegals/Mexicans , get over it. They are here illegal and many more legal Mexicans. All you can do is whine about it when it really comes down to it. I am an American but also mexican.
Yes there is a problem but put yourself in there shoes and where there coming from, you would probably be trying to get out of Mexico and build a better life for you and your children. My husband was brought over illegally as a little boy and he became a citizen and is very successful in life as a father and at his job. We have a beautiful family. My dad came from Mexico and he worked so hard physically almost all his life. He became a citizen. We Never Ever got a free lunch or welfare or any freebies from the government. I am so proud of my dad he didn't have much and now with all his hard work and saving and investing in property he is a multimillionaire. So Stop b-tching about how illegals take everything because the majority are hard workers and do it for the best intrests of their families. Work hard, use your brain if you have to because complaining about it is not getting you anywhere. My dads saying ....Nothing is free in this life....You got to work for it.....

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 07:02 PM
link   
What I'm about to say is a personal belief I hold, not a fact. I am not asserting that it is true, factual, or universal, but it is what I personally feel and believe. As a skeptic, I rarely express personal beliefs, but as long as I distinguish between beliefs and facts I am not violating skepticism. Again, these are not empirical facts; they are merely personal beliefs, and anyone is free to disagree with them. I expect people to do so, and I respect your views if you do.

I do not view myself as merely a United States citizen. I view myself as a human being and inhabitant of the Earth. I likewise view Mexican Americans, illegal Mexican immigrants, and Mexicans, as fellow human beings and inhabitants of the Earth. I feel that this shared human heritage transcends and supersedes individual ethnic and national heritage. Therefore, I do not view this situation through the lens of invaders taking resources, homes, jobs, or cultural influence that "should" be "mine," but rather through the lens of fellow human beings needing what other human beings are presenting making use of, and vice-versa.

That said, I do not support illegal immigration, because I respect and adhere to the laws of the system in which I presently find myself subsisting. This does not stop me from wishing that it wasn't illegal, however, or from experiencing emotional sympathy toward illegal immigrants. (I do still have the right to feel that way as a U.S. citizen, right?)

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Well look at that. The government admits they got at least 9 billion from these people. But wait, illegals don't pay taxes right?

The Government uses ARAB HATRED as a divide and conquer strategy. Hatred against GAYS is also one. Hatred against RACE is also one. Hatred against skin color, sexual identity, ideology and such.

THIS IS NOT THE SAME. This is a quiet foreign invasion right in our face. Speaking out against it is NOT "following the NWO's plot".

Resisting foreign invasion is a very CORRECT thing to do by any means. The ones using this as a division issue are people jumping on the side of the Illegals and calling it 'racism'. And people that make films like "Machete". How come nobopdy is going after Rodriquez for that film, and why isn't he suspected as being a government agent or having an agenda himself.

If anyone is using "divide and conquer" tactics. it's the Illegals and their PROPONENTS. Not the Americans that are fighting it. Don't pin that CRAP on Americans for RIGHTFULLY defending their livelihoods.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Nobody gives a crap.

well
i think that settle the debate on your side.

we need to be more intelligent. We need to create opportunities for everyone. And once again, people will never be a parasite, just by definition.

You know, when people from 1st world countries migrate to 2nd or 3rd world countries they are called expats. Fancy word right. And in the opposite direction the people is called Aliens of In migrants. mmhh so lets talk about Expats from Latin countries instead of parasite immigrants

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 07:10 PM
link   

The Government uses ARAB HATRED as a divide and conquer strategy. Hatred against GAYS is also one. Hatred against RACE is also one. Hatred against skin color, sexual identity, ideology and such.

THIS IS NOT THE SAME. This is a quiet foreign invasion right in our face. Speaking out against it is NOT "following the NWO's plot".

How is it not the same? Your fear of these people is irrational. They are blamed for everything under the sun. When you turn on Faux News and CNN that opinion is mirrored. Someone wants you to believe these people are somehow out to take everything you have. It's illogical, I still have all the things i need with or without the presence of these people.

But really? How could these people have crashed the economy and bled the system dry? They don't have that kind of power. At the end of the day I'm right. You will all be screwed, regardless of how you got here, what your papers say and what language you speak. These illegals are not going to be driving Bentleys and drinking champagne when it all finally goes down. If you believe they are anything more than pawns you are sadly mistaken.

If anyone is using "divide and conquer" tactics. it's the Illegals and their PROPONENTS. Not the Americans that are fighting it. Don't pin that CRAP on Americans for RIGHTFULLY defending their livelihoods.

And let me guess, anyone who doesn't agree with you is somehow a proponent?

[edit on 14-5-2010 by antonia]

[edit on 14-5-2010 by antonia]

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by l neXus l

OMG, I could not agree with you more. I am graduating this month on Sunday and have been tirelessly applying for jobs online. Thus far I have applied to at least 50 entry-level jobs and I have only received 1 group interview. This is just not fair, because I spent the last 23 years of my life studying for a college education only to arrive at a dying job market. How am I going to pay back my $30k in loans? The economy really is horrible. I can't believe how I could work so hard in school only to find myself facing unemployment. It just pisses me off.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Resisting foreign invasion is a very CORRECT thing to do by any means. The ones using this as a division issue are people jumping on the side of the Illegals and calling it 'racism'. And people that make films like "Machete". How come nobopdy is going after Rodriquez for that film, and why isn't he suspected as being a government agent or having an agenda himself.

From Merrian-Webster definition:

Main Entry: in·va·sion
Pronunciation: \in-ˈvā-zhən\
Function: noun
Etymology: Middle English invasioune, from Anglo-French invasion, from Late Latin invasion-, invasio, from Latin invadere to invade
Date: 15th century

1 : an act of invading; especially : incursion of an army for conquest or plunder
2 : the incoming or spread of something usually hurtful

These Latin American Expats are trying to get a job to get a decent income to rise a family, to take care of their kids give them a future and be happy. You will be amazed how you are so alike
most of them. And let me tell you, yes, they are bad individuals, but they are in all cultures.

I am currently working legally oversees for an important telecommunication project in Asia, does that make me an Invader??? Not according to the definition.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by uglybattle

Can you educate me how they cannot become citizens, after living here for 15 years? As far as I know you need 2 forms of identification in order to get a social security card which in turn is needed to file a W2.

Oh and so you know, I am Mexican. I say illegal Mexicans because that is the dominate ethnic group coming in illegally.

My grandmother and grandfather came into the states from Monterrey Mexico, legally. They got their citizenship and have been living great since then. My immediate family all hold respectable jobs in the medical, IT, and insurance fields. Why can't they do that?

[edit on 14-5-2010 by Clisen33]

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by l neXus l

the illegals take jobs that any jobless American would, no doubt glady take,

edit on 5/14/2010 by l neXus l]

I have one simple question for Americans that always like to point this little fact out. Now we are gonna have to go on teh honor system here, but answer truthfully.....

For those who say this: have you ever actually applied for a job to pick lettuce or strawberries, and got turned down for it?

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Prove_It_NOW

Don't pin that CRAP on Americans for RIGHTFULLY defending their livelihoods.

Too bad they don't defend their livelihoods during the good times. Of course, I'm sure defending your livelihood only happens against illegals.

I'm sure 13 Trillion dollars and impotent government doesn't affect your livelihood.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 07:19 PM
link   
sorry i skipped all the replies. could not be arsed.

im from the UK i have never posted on anthiing not related to my country. but i can see why if something is similar to whats is around you, why not comment. We are all free thinkers here, dont alienate we have seen that type of thinking before.

American and UK problems or whatever are or could be different. everyone has a right to their oppinion.

Thats is! not just Uk and USA things are the same worldwide in thier own way.

sort it out dude

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by jam321

I'll tell you the industries that Illegals here have taken over. What the MAINSTREAM media DOES NOT report:

1) HVAC installation. Heating and air conditioning....many Illegals in that field, I know them.

2) Digital cable and satellite installation...Illegals in that too.

3) MOST commercial and residential building companies along with day laborers. Many Journeyman level jobs that SPECIALIZE....Illegals took it over too.

4) Telecom industry.

5) Shipping and receiving.

6) Warehouse and manufacturing.

7) Assembly for GOVERNMENT CONTRACTS... even lower levels of BOEING. Aerospace tech and such.

8) Airline industry...yep...them too.

9) Computer and I.T. support.

10) Hospitality industry which use to pay workers well.....almost ALL GONE by Illegals.

11) Landscaping..which use to be a respected art form in ways and earned good money.... GONE. Landscaping was once a serious career until the cheap labor. Many younger people don't remember that.

12) GOVERNMENT JOBS. Yep you read that right. County level and city level people who wear suits and ties and have their own CUBICLES and phone lines. Guess what, many are here Illegally.

13) Retail.....many jobs that American college kids could take to help family....taken.

14) Security industry. Here in Los Angeles...almost all guys fresh off the boat from Israel, Russia, and South American countries for the smaller jobs.

15) Restaurant industry. Chefs, line chefs, cooks, waiters, even managers....taken.

16) Manufacturing and assembly...taken.

17) Cashier jobs for small businesses. Taken.

18) Almost all of the retail spaces in Downtown Los Angeles....GONE. I mean GONE. And filled with cheap crap from China to their heart's delight.

19) The whole "CITY OF INDUSTRY" here in California is FILLED with Illegal Immigrant labor.

20) Car Washes...which guys use to make tips off of back when I was young....GONE. People actually payed RENT and bills from working at a car wash at one time, can you believe it?

21) Go on CRAIGSLIST and submit a job in the "Los Angeles" section. See what kind of people will FLOOD your email. Just do it as a test. Then tell us what you find. Then tell those people in a return email that you use "E-VERIFY" for legal status. See how many of them stop calling. I dare you.

That's just 21 off the top of my head.

"Jobs Americans won't do"???

The funniest load of CRAP I've ever heard.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join