It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Non Americans You Don't Know Anything...........About OUR Immigration Crisis

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by l neXus l

Could be that when you press 1 it routes the call to a local call center but if you stay on the line it routes to some latin american call center.

Actually I think they tried the all offshore deal but had too many complaints so they went the middle route and kept some home and some abroad. Now the costumer gets to choose.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Im sorry that you think that the economics problems are caused by imigrants when those corporations are enslaving us. I think its like a natural food chain where you feed from the weaker but its not a logic way to the economic solution, but wtf just blame it on pedro sanchez he cant even speak english. I dont think imigration is a problem. Foreign countries are buying many of your strategic companies. United states is importing more than what exporting, I mean to be that great country it was befoure you must produce more, you are all imigrants in some way, you just dont have so many jobs like befoure becouse you buy from china, well its my point of view, i wouldnt blame pedro that btw he is also american, America is not a country its a continent. It covers the western hemisphere. North America, Central America and South America, United States of america is a country

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 02:53 PM
link   
I will admit, the immigration issue in the United States isn't hurting the country like many are led to believe. In fact, crime in Arizona has been at it's lowest since the 70s.

As for the "they took our jobs" situation...give me a break. These people cross our boarder into our country to do work that Whites don't want to do. Americans are lazy people believe it or not and they are willing to exploit illegals and pay them absolute crap in order to get work done.

The main thing I'm concerned about is the fact Anyone and Everyone enters this country illegally and freely. Many individuals who want to hurt this country. Many gangs, especially...

But other than that, whatever. Most of you don't even know what these people have to put up with when they are deported back to their homeland. Mexican prisons are far worse than American institutions. They don't have access to television. I know, Americans love their television. What's a life without that? Right?

By the way, if you're not Native American, you're an illegal. Simple as that. Whites have no room to talk, once so ever.

Racism has indeed reached a new peak today. Good job, ATS.

[edit on 14-5-2010 by GorehoundLarry]

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   
uhhhh riiiiiiight. and what are you smoking? must be some good stuff.

since you think so highly of the white man and praise the black man,
name one successful black state. and if you don't understand what I mean, give me an example of a black country governed by black people that is prosperous????

if you aren't joking you are a racist. but obviously your intellect, whatever your race is, is not representing it well. are you still in 7th grade and does your mom know you are on her computer again?

Originally posted by End Of Babylon

Originally posted by rebeldog

they don't care about anything other than what they benefit from. Their jealousy that our ancestors were more able to invent and build things. The world ALL immigrants would love to see is them on top with us as their slaves speaking their language. BUT YET WE deplorable, loathsome, dreaded WHITE MALES will no longer be silenced by the TRUMP/racist card. just because the anglo/viking were the most successful does not mean they did it to later give away did they?? really, we sir see not only a way to STOP THIS, we have many ways WRITTEN IN HISTORY BOOKS about how to regain that which we have lost. How did scandinavia become so nice? do what they did!!!!!

Don't get too proud, you white people stole quite a lot of history and take credit for way too much stuff you didn't invent and do.

The original Anglos and Vikings were not white, neither was Jesus Christ and everyone else in between you people decided to paint white.

The white man is just a hypocrite.

The white mans inventions really did nothing good for the world at all.
Over production, pollution and milking the world for all it's resources is not what the rest of the world thinks a great achievement.

The P.C and Guided Missile were invented by a black man.
Thats your world right there.

Besides the Gun and the Car, white people didn't invent anything good, and the car aint so great for the environment.

White people are the ones responsible for screwing up the Earth.
Thats a fact.

[edit on 14-5-2010 by insideNSA]

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   
I would have to say that it isn't only non americans but some americans as well. Seth Macfarlane was quoted as saying

This bill is worse than anything I have done on my show. (family guy)

And the rebuttal by the man himself Adam Corrolla (this is genius).

You need to stfu, you live in Rhode Island and don't have a damn pony in this race!

Nailed him good.

As for non Americans I must say. I have read plenty on here that have immigration problems in their countries as well. Muslims in Britain are taking over the place along with PC to protect these fanatics rights. Freedom of speech resides comfortably on the internet. Lets keep it this way shall we.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 03:02 PM
link   
what makes you think that threads recently created are aimed at America! same threads were placed for every western and developed nation then most of you start talking about colour!. Absolute racist's and whats more fascinating is moderators don't condone any illegal activity and yet that is illegal activity taking place. Hypocrites!

[edit on 14-5-2010 by anonymousproxy]

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   
It is NOT the people who are doing "bad"; it is the inept government and corrupt individuals who run it behind the scenes of both the US and Mexico. If it wasn't for MONEY or the ECONOMY and eveyone lived in prosperity and peace then very few people would complain. I live in AZ and have gone to Mexico several times; one thing I don't see anyone asking illegals or immigrants is "Why did you leave in the first place?" I mean if My family had no jobs or clean water or had to face horrible corruption on a mass scale and there was atleast an iota of a better life only a hop and a skip away I would do EVERYTHING in my power to make my life and my families life better. There are two sides to the coin.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by ventian
I would have to say that it isn't only non americans but some americans as well. Seth Macfarlane was quoted as saying

This bill is worse than anything I have done on my show. (family guy)

As for non Americans I must say. I have read plenty on here that have immigration problems in their countries as well. Muslims in Britain are taking over the place along with PC to protect these fanatics rights. Freedom of speech resides comfortably on the internet. Lets keep it this way shall we.

if the Internet had freedom of speech websites wudt have rules, websites wundt have moderators and wundt have an Internet swamped with police and CIA agents. For the record, alot of Muslims do a dam better job of been British than any called "British" could.

[edit on 14-5-2010 by anonymousproxy]

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 03:07 PM
link   
According to native americans, YOU are the illegals immigrants.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Sorry mate,
Your just talking out of your jaxie,
dont whine at the rest of the world about your own governments policies,,, WTF
NOW YOU KNOW HOW THE PEOPLE OF IRAQ AND AFGHANNISTAN FEEL
But you Bas%%%%ards are not just gardening there at 2 dollars an hour are you? Stop whingeing.... you really have no idea what PAIN is.....
Go big size on this one........................ "Tossers"

PEACE,
RK

[edit on 14-5-2010 by Rigel Kent]

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Well THANKS for that point that non-Amercians don't know anything or what its like.

In that case may I just laugh and say keep your problem to yourself then and suffer in silence cos the rest of the world has its own problems too.

It just seems that ALL of Americas problems are SELF created through 'ALLEGED" backhanded, corrupt and often idiotic people that you as a country put in power.

Either live with it QUIETLY or let others have their say. The UK has just as bad an immigration problem as far as its citizen are concerned. All the Polish, Russian, (every eastern block), African and a whole host of other nations flocking to the country steeling jobs, committing crimes, cheating the tax and benefit system and destroying the place with their own unwelcomed cultures and ways, taking down the British identity.

So my friend I fully understand your plight but you are neither alone or misunderstood.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by ickylevel

Exactly, complete utter racist hypocrites

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by C11H17N2NaO2S
Well THANKS for that point that non-Amercians don't know anything or what its like.

In that case may I just laugh and say keep your problem to yourself then and suffer in silence cos the rest of the world has its own problems too.

It just seems that ALL of Americas problems are SELF created through 'ALLEGED" backhanded, corrupt and often idiotic people that you as a country put in power.

Either live with it QUIETLY or let others have their say. The UK has just as bad an immigration problem as far as its citizen are concerned. All the Polish, Russian, (every eastern block), African and a whole host of other nations flocking to the country steeling jobs, committing crimes, cheating the tax and benefit system and destroying the place with their own unwelcomed cultures and ways, taking down the British identity.

So my friend I fully understand your plight but you are neither alone or misunderstood.

nothing wrong in what their doing, we did that with them, we had it in our country with vikings etc.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by End Of Babylon

steam engines, jets engines, penicillin, radio, TV, aluminium, telephone, telescopes, time pieces, microscopes, electric generators, etc etc etc all invented by the 'race' you seem to hate. a man called Babage (white, English)
designed the first modern analogue computer, he ran out of money before he could finish building it, The English science museum in London recently built a full size working model to his design, works perfectly.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   
But it's OK for country bumpkins living out in the middle of nowhere to go ahead and complain about illegal immigrants, crime, and drugs - which they have never seen , right?

As long as they're in the USA and flying the confederate flag, that's still OK, right?

Ah, don't trouble yourself. I'll just go look on the propaganda tactics threads going on various white pride sites to refresh my memory.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Non-americans can't understand the american immigration crisis, just as americans don't understand other immigration problems. I see one big difference with other countries though.

australians did put them in camps.
russians just attack them on their streets
paris just gets his cars burned
china just closes the info

The big difference to me is the use of weaponary, by cartels, gangs, government and civillians on eachother. But eey that is a right, so no problem here.
(I tell you I will defend my family by all means legal or illegal
)

There is just one group of non-americans that understands the immigration crises and causes, they are pretty international because they are the immigrants themself. They just have a different view of being an complementary element in a society.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by anonymousproxy

Originally posted by ickylevel

Exactly, complete utter racist hypocrites

this is the only reason i dont like being white. Whenever a white person criticizes some one who isnt white its automatically racism. All us gringos should just walk around in clan robes so people have legitimate reasons to call us racists.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by BeastMaster2012

We let them in, we provided work for them, what's the problem? Big corporations are paying them dirt cheap. All of this could have been prevented. America decided to send everything to china to be made.. come on. Don't blame the Mexicans, blame your government. Things don't have to made in China. Big companies can make their crap here in the US but they want to pay little chinese kids 10 cents an hour to make your nikes that cost you $200. Welcome to AMERICA... F*** YEAH!

I second that!

If "illegal immigration" is really the major issue that all these people in the States complain about, then what's the idea with putting the blame on and targeting hispanic immigrants, while the problem at the center of the issue is corporate welfare and laissez-faire in the hands of the US administrations of the past 2-3 decades? To solve the matter you need a RESPONSIBLE GOVERNMENT, just like the one your forefathers set up back in the days. or else, I guess only total anarchy would do. But you gonna need a lot of work to get to one of these two things. Bashing immigrants, is just the self-damaging course of action what the elite wants you to do, and tightening immigration policies and "zero tolerance" State policies towards refugees will only turn your country into a Fourth Reich (and you're not very far from it these days).

OP, want me to care about my own country, hey? Well as a matter of fact, Western Canada, especially British Columbia, was mostly populated by hordes of "White", "caucasian" illegal immigrants coming straight from the States (i.e. people like YOU), who went to the North looking for ways to make a lot of cash in the mining industry, in a similar way than these Mexicans have been doing for a while. The occupation of B.C. is still vastly illegal, as most of the land was never acquired in accordance with Native/Crown treaties or any other official, public agreement in respect to Native politics. The colonization of this territory was forced by the mining companies and supported by the vast illegal immigration of thousands of American families who just ended up making a new life there. Plus, today, large chops of land have fallen under the ownership of American-based corporations and their American shareholders.

What about calling back your people and their related corporate assets before kicking these Mexicans out? That'd be a damn good thing for that area of Canada!

[edit on 14/5/10 by Echtelion]

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Non americans? we are talking of Euros, asians, africans Etc.
American is a broad stroke of a word, it describes everyone in this hemisphere.
Lets call us USicans.
But i would be just as angry with a Brit coming over here taking a job from me but, I think most Brits have a marketable skill that doesn't require a basket or a dishtowel.

[edit on 14-5-2010 by g146541]

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   
I like things to lay flat on the table. So I'm a down ass wood. I grew up with Chicanos all my life. In Chino Ca. The Chino sinners were some real gangsters. They didn't mess. That's another story. Point! I'm not a racist.
But this crap has had me pissed for along time. Not at anybody I can't blame though. If I were an Illeagle I know, you and I would both be doing the same thing. I most likely would never allow myself to be packed away in a semi trailor like sardines, but you know what I mean .

Washington D.C.

They are responsible for following an agenda that is allowing this to happen to the American people descended from those who fought and died for our freedom. The more time wears on, the more it looks like their sacrifice will in the end, have been in vain. That's good enough reason to take some heads if you ask me.
Let 'em roll down the steps of congress. All the illeagles should be treated as our brothers and they should realise they to, will fall victim to Washingtons deciet, greed and glutony.
They're no more special than we are or the fallen from the great wars passed.

Washington D.C. respects no one and no thing at all. that's why all the military. So they don't have to.

[edit on 14-5-2010 by randyvs]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join