It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very Interesting thread (5th month thai disaster)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 07:48 AM
link   
So i was surfing the internet when i stubled across this:

5th Month (may 2010) Disaster

Had this dream for 3 days in a row, people in Thailand crying and screaming for help. This all in the 5th month as my dream told me, BULL%$T i was thingking after the first 2 dreams, but isn't it straigh to have the same dream for 3 days in a row. Scarry to me.

posted on 2010-03-28 11:20:21

Source

So this user on another website had 3 dreams where he dreamt of the people of thailand cring and asking for help, he had the dream in march 28th (3rd month). by then the situation in thailand was still calm. For some reason his dream told him that this will happen in the 5th month, thats MAY.

whats happening this month in thailand?

Thai troops fired tear gas and rubber bullets towards protesters on Friday following overnight fighting that killed one and wounded 11, including a rogue general, as a two-month political crisis deepened. A foreign journalist was shot during the afternoon skirmishes, a Reuters witness said. No other details were immediately available.

Source

BANGKOK — A burst of gunfire was heard in the Thai capital Friday near to an anti-government protest site, according to an AFP reporter, after the army announced it would clear an area of demonstrators.

Source

Deadly clashed in Bangok (with video)

Thai army may use force to halt protest expansion

His dream seems to be pretty accurate actually, I wonder how many families are suffering due to the protests. I just wish the government there would settle something down.

But what do you guys make of his dream? should we go find the user (his name needforspeed) and see if he had any other dreams or is it just a coincidence?

[edit on 14-5-2010 by RizeorDie]

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 07:57 AM
link   

The protesters - who have been occupying parts of Bangkok for more than two months - want Prime Minister Abhisit Vejjajiva to dissolve parliament and call fresh elections.

news.bbc.co.uk...

The protesters are occuping the red zone.

What do you see here?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4b360de6e621.gif[/atsimg]

[edit on 14-5-2010 by In nothing we trust]

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by In nothing we trust

i see a red cross, what does this have to do with the dream? please do tell

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   
just a few hours ago:

Death toll rises as anti-government protests escalate in Thailand

At least eight people were killed and up to 121 injured during a day of violence between anti-government protesters and troops which drew months of stand-off in Bangkok closer to an endgame.

Ten people killed in thailand as police join red shirts

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by In nothing we trust
What do you see here?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4b360de6e621.gif[/atsimg]

The CIA/MI6 at it again??

Peace

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 04:57 PM
link   
this video is very interesting, i'm sure many families are scared as unrest sweeps the streets of Bangkok.

[edit on 17-5-2010 by RizeorDie]

new topics

top topics

join