It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pray for the peace of Jerusalem!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 05:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by LeoVirgo

Originally posted by assasinforfather
reply to post by RizeorDie

Because men only know war Rizeor. Until Jesus Christ returns, war is all we will see.

Dont you see....the Bible created war!

It laid the plan for a fighting amongst man for years and years.

Its no wonder there is confusion...we have good hearted people trying to believe in this book....and they want peace at the same time.

The Bible and peace do not go hand in hand. [/quote\]

Man continued war. Murder was in Cain's heart when he killed Able. There was war in the heavens when Lucifer rebelled. So, to get technical, war was invented by Satan, who now brings many nations to war and will continue to do so until Jesus Christ returns. Then war will be taught no more. The Bible, in my opinion, teaches us how to not have war. It is man who used war throughout history, believing it to be the only way to achieve a certain goal.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by assasinforfather

Israel?

He answered, "I was sent only to the lost sheep of Israel."-Matt15.24

My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me.-John10.27

Jerusalem?

They marched across the breadth of the earth and surrounded the camp of God's people, the city he loves.-Rev20.9

but the Jerusalem that is above is free, and she is our mother.-Gal4.26

Jew?

For he is not a Jew who is one outwardly, nor is circumcision that which is outward in the flesh; but he is a Jew who is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the Spirit, not in the letter; whose praise is not from men but from God.-Rom2.28

For it is we who are the circumcision, we who worship by the Spirit of God, who glory in Christ Jesus, and who put no confidence in the flesh-Phil3.3

I know the slander of those who say they are Jews and are not, but are a synagogue of Satan.-Rev2.9

Who is the liar? It is the man who denies that Jesus is the Christ. Such a man is the antichrist—he denies the Father and the Son.-1John2.22

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by No King but Jesus

oh yeah

"Behold, I will create new heavens and a new earth. The former things will not be remembered, nor will they come to mind.-Is65.17

you will be called by a new name-Is62.2

I will write on him the name of my God and the name of the city of my God, the new Jerusalem, which is coming down out of heaven from my God; and I will also write on him my new name.-Rev3.12

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by assasinforfather

Man continued war. Murder was in Cain's heart when he killed Able. There was war in the heavens when Lucifer rebelled. So, to get technical, war was invented by Satan, who now brings many nations to war and will continue to do so until Jesus Christ returns. Then war will be taught no more. The Bible, in my opinion, teaches us how to not have war. It is man who used war throughout history, believing it to be the only way to achieve a certain goal.

I can only offer you what I feel guided in, its up to you to take it to God and ask Thee yourself.

This world is not a mistake due to Adam, Eve, or Lucifer. This world, with its dualities, is exactly what God meant for it to be. It is a a place where God knew that the individual experience would test us with pride, greed, and jealousy. God knew that the individual experiences would test us with lust, anger, and hate. All of these things are tools of this Universe, offered for this experience....because it allows us to discern for ourselves....it eventually forces us to look with our own being.

While filled with pride, greed, jealousy, anger, lust, hate....a person is not going to seek Thee. So its a given....the majority of the world is not seeking, for they are bound by these attributes of the physical experience. Still, in time, God has a path for them....ONLY when they are ready. Through hardening hearts, through reaping what they sow....they also, will learn.

War....teaches us. War is one of the largest catalysts that exists for us to learn from. It is needed....so we can learn why its not good. Its needed, for us to have a mirror to look in at what we all have done. We havent learned as a unit, so we still have those that need war to learn from. This is, a part of the plan, as odd as that may sound. They will have to reap what they sow.

Until you see that there is war in the heavens with your own eyes...I would just caution you to bank your process of thinking on that belief. You are caught up in a belief that you dont even know is true. You are seeking Thee through a material object which is of Earth....instead of seeking the breath of life within you, the Holy Spirit awaits you.

The Bible, separates us....it holds a people and a land as more greater then others. This does not bring peace....no matter how you look at it.

And God....will not bring force...for it is our work to learn how to being peace. If you just make a relation to Thee...humble your heart before Thee....ask Thee about all of these things I have told you.

I am only doing what I feel is a part of my spiritual being's work to be done. I dont come as trying to know more or know better. I have had to offer myself for the will of others to be shown these things and have been shown...to send them....to the way of the Holy Spirit to see for themselves.

We learn the hard way....and catalysts, are a great tool in our learning's. But we have enough history now, we have enough of a pst to weigh and measure what worked and what did not....we can learn from all the past ways of mankind...and we can start a new path. We can only move mountains as a unit, we can not move mountains in separation.

Our works as spiritual beings has only really....just begun. A seldom few lead the way.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join