It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pray for the peace of Jerusalem!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by assasinforfather
Does anyone agree with me in here ATS?

what a joke.

They have brought distain down upon them selves. look at their actions in gaza, and neighbours.

as i have said in other posts, they have become the very thing they despised 60+ years ago.

their 1967 land grab, deemed illegal by international law is the cause of death and conflict in the whole middle east region.

look for sympathy elsewhere.

I AM anti-zionist NOT anti-semetic before you start trying to garner any sympathy. that 'poor little picked on' excuse is also wearing thin around the world.

I am also disgusting in myself for almost converting to judaism, Gaza, Blockades, and white phos against children stopped me.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by FearNoEvil
reply to post by LeoVirgo

I'm just curious where you are coming from since you didn't have a documented source.

Do you believe that Jesus is the Son of God?

Do you believe that it is ONLY through his sacrifice on the cross that your sins can be canceled?

This will tell me if you know the Holy Spirit.

Following the words in a book will not tell you if I know the Holy Spirit.

We are all sons and daughters of God.

There needs to be no blood shed, this is a Earthly practice that has been used in many beliefs.

God only needs your honest heart and for you to seek the deepest core of your being, so you can see the highest vision God holds for you and others and this world.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by assasinforfather

There will only be one tribe when Jesus returns. Selah

The intent of this experience on this world is for us to become a unit on our own free will....God will not force this to happen. If there is force, its not of God.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by assasinforfather

Low self esteem is not a sin...its a issue but not a sin.

God does not judge those that have things to work on. The story of Cain and Abel shows a lie, in which that God desires a animal offering over a harvest offering. This is a lie.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by RizeorDie

You have chosen your source.

I have chosen mine.

I didn't watch the video because you come across as Anti-Semitic and I don't wast my time on that garbage.

I'm always amazed at all the neighboring nations of Israel wanting Israel to give up land - but they don't give up their land!

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 09:27 AM
link   

I'll take that as...

NO!

and

NO!

So, now I know.

Thank you.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 09:29 AM
link   

You have chosen your source.

I have chosen mine.

I didn't watch the video because you come across as Anti-Semitic and I don't wast my time on that garbage.

I'm always amazed at all the neighboring nations of Israel wanting Israel to give up land - but they don't give up their land!

I am not anti-semitic i'm anti zionist. BIG DIFFERENCE!

you dont want to watch the video thats up to you, dont tell me about it.

What do mean give land? and to who? they dont owe anyone land but israeli broke the 1967 border agreement. you're very late buddy

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by FearNoEvil

The reason you dont see....is you believe you can find answers is a 'document'.

What is Holy has to be sought and wont be given without this seeking.

God never left all the answers in a Earthly book. Gods word is within life itself, which holds the Holy Spirit. This is the wisdom that can be found, only through a personal path.

God allows this delusion....it is a marker for many. It is a tool to sift and weigh a follower and a true seeker.

Holy things are not just given to the swine. Precious jewels are protected from those that are not ready to seek understanding in the nature of the heavens. The road block has purpose...but the purpose is learning things of Earth first...before learning things of Heaven.

If you dont know that you are worthy to be shown things through the Holy Spirit....you will not see past your 'documents'.

You are worthy and you are loved.

[edit on 14-5-2010 by LeoVirgo]

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 09:42 AM
link   

They are some tough little buggers aren't they...

wikipedia

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 09:45 AM
link   

What does your holy spirit tell you about who Jesus is?

2nd line

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by FearNoEvil

A human that understood the nature of God and what is Holy. A human that sought with his heart and not through Earthly objects like books.

Jesus showed others, we all can do as he did. He found the narrow path...he spoke out against the beliefs of his time. He was a brave but humble man.

The Holy Spirit showed me, through the life of Jesus, what a true offering of self really is.

But no one should never take anothers word for anything...they should go to Thee themselves, and be willing to be taught things. Humility is a must.

If we go before Thee...thinking we KNOW...then how can we be shown what we dont know?

This Holy Spirit is not 'mine'....but within all life, you, me, everyone. There is only ONE.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Here is the land that really belongs to Israel... IMO

With Genesis 15:18 and Joshua 1:4 in mind, the land God gave to Israel included everything from the Nile river in Egypt to Lebanon (North to South) and everything from the Mediterranean Sea to the Euphrates River (West to East). So, what land has God stated belongs to Israel? All of the land modern Israel currently possesses, plus all of the land of the Palestinians (the West Bank and Gaza), plus some of Egypt and Syria, plus all of Jordan, plus some of Saudi Arabia and Iraq. Israel currently possesses only a fraction of the land God has promised.
gotquestions

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 10:06 AM
link   

From what source did you learn about the life of Jesus?

I appreciate your politeness. It's very refreshing.

Thanks

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by assasinforfather

Pray for the peace of Jerusalem! They ARE the chosen nation.

And you know this how? A chosen nation, really? chosen by whom, may I ask? And if you answer with the the word "God," then I must ask, which God would you be talking about? there are many, even in the HB. Ever heard of the Annunaki? What is now Jerusalem was once the Annunaki Control Center and landing port. That is why the big rock there that no man or amount of machinery could move even today. Please wake up, and look beyond your bible for the truth of the matter, and explore other theories before blindly believing what you read in a book. And further, read your book more carefully....

Quotes from the Bible:

"From a far away land they came, from the end-point of Heaven do the Lord and his weapons of wrath come to destroy the whole Earth. Therefore will I agitate the Heaven and Earth shall be shaken out of its place. When the Lord of Hosts shall be crossing, the day of his burning wrath."
(Isaiah 13:1)

A far away land from the end point of Heaven?, I hope the reader now know what the meaning of this verse is, a cosmic catastrophe in ancient times.

"Then I saw a new heaven and a new earth, for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away. Now the dwelling of God is with men, and he will live with them. They will be his people, and God himself will be with them and be their God. He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away."
(Revelation 21)

"At the end of days a Day of Judgment there shall be.
The Earth shall quake and the rivers change course,
and there shall be a darkness at noon and
a fire in the heavens in the night,
the day of the returning celestial god
[Nibiru, the far-orbiting 10th planet of our solar system] will it be.

And who shall survive and who shall perish,
who shall be rewarded and who will be punished,
gods [astronauts from Nibiru] and men alike,
on that day it shall be discovered;

For what shall come to pass by what had passed
shall be determined; and what was destined
shall in a cycle be repeated,
and what was fated and only by the heart's will
occurring for good or ill shall for judgment come.

The record read, the Past remembered,
the Future as prophesy understand,
Let the Future of the Past the judgment be!'
These are the words of Enki, Firstborn of Anu of Nibiru"

From The Lost Book of Enki: Memoirs and Prophecies of an Extraterrestrial God, by Zecharia Sitchin

Related:

Sumerian Culture and the Anunnaki

Anunnaki & Nibiru - The Return

No one knows for certain if Nibiru will in fact return. But! If it does return, and the Annunaki once again step foot on planet Earth, you can bet they will want their old control center back. So I guess then it would be a chosen land, wouldn't it? The Annunaki pretended to be God(s) for obvious reasons, and people of the time made religious dogma from their experiences with them. Re was said to have had to cover his head because the people could not stand to look upon it, and Moses had the same thing happen to him, the second time he came down from the mountain. He had beams of light coming from his head, which were later taken as horns. The people could no longer look upon his face.
The true God lives inside us all, and animates our carbon based human bodies, and connect our minds to the universal mind. Humans have been taught that God is "out there" somewhere, in a place called "Heaven," but that was a name they had for Nibiru also. Loo in a mirror and you will see God. Anything else is fake.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 10:35 AM
link   

From what source did you learn about the life of Jesus?

I appreciate your politeness. It's very refreshing.

Thanks

I sense you are having trouble understanding how someone learns something without a book?

The source is the Holy Spirit, the deepest core being of you, the most humble essence of life within you

The source is not a Earthly object made by man.

Saying that....

I did learn from the Bible, was a Christian for over 20 years. Walked the path of acceptance that the book was a Holy Word left to us by God.

Experiences though, of when I reached out to Jesus and the Holy Spirit for comfort, showed me over time....there is no wrath in the nature of God, there is no anger, there is no jealousy, there is no pride, there is no greed, there is no hate. These are attributes of humans...not God.

It was I who had to make the choice to seek these things I was experiencing. It was I myself that had to lay down the Earthly objects and go before Thee and admit...I know noting...and please show me. I wasnt shown for my own sake, for I was shown that self salvation is not the reason to seek spiritual wisdom. The reason I had to seek, had to be for others, for the all of Gods children.

I had to let go of the fear the book placed in me....about seeking on my own.

I then studied the Bible more then ever, and saw it for what it was...was shown many things over many many hours and days and months of time. It is a journey that continues to this day.

Once one learns discernment of the natures, between what is of Earth and what is of Spirit....they can then read the book and read about Jesus and see the true light that hides therein.

They can also then see the things that were added onto the life of Jesus, for reasons of pride, greed, and Earthly practices.

The tool for discernment is seeking the Holy Spirit. You can then pick up any book, look at any religion....and see the light and the darkness....see the ways of Man and the ways of Spirit.

Its a life journey that never ceases....

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 10:42 AM
link   

If I forget thee, O Jerusalem, Let my right hand forget her cunning. Let my tongue cleave to the roof of my mouth, If I remember thee not; If I set not Jerusalem Above my chiefest joy.

Psalm 122:6a Hebrew

SHA-ALU SHALOM YIRUSHALAYIM

Amen

[edit on 14-5-2010 by Yissachar1]

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 11:38 AM
link   
There are many Islamists right now "preying" for a "piece" of Jerusalem. The piece they want is 100 %. And they have apologists on this board too.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 05:33 PM
link   
I don't understand this concept of the "chosen people" who are entitled to Jerusalem.

If there is a "chosen" race of people, then all people are not equal, and the Jews are valued over the rest in the eyes of God.

Tell me, how this idea is any less offensive than the ideas of racial superiority spewed by racists, eugenicists and Nazis?

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   
I'm already praying for pieces of Jerusalem . . .

- the pieces the Jews are busy demolishing.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   

You should be very careful how you speak toward Israel...

Now the LORD had said unto Abram, Get thee out of thy country, and from thy kindred, and from thy father's house, unto a land that I will shew thee:
And I will make of thee a great nation, and I will bless thee, and make thy name great; and thou shalt be a blessing:
And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.
Gen 12:1-3 KJV

Gods Word can't lie - You should repent before God curses you.

You know, for some time, I have been questioning whether this statement is being read correctly.

This passage is usually used by people to justify anything Israel does, BUT...........reading this statement, it really sounds like God is strictly talking to and about Abram here, NOT about Israel, or Jerusalem.

Example:

Now the LORD had said unto Abram, Get thee out of thy country, and from thy kindred, and from thy father's house, unto a land that I will shew thee:
And I will make of thee a great nation, and I will bless thee, and make thy name great; and thou shalt be a blessing:
And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.

This statement was made by God because eventually, the savior Jesus Christ would come from Abraham's line.

Sin is sin, and wrongdoing is wrongdoing no matter who is doing it. The Bible makes it very clear that God warned Israel about their behavior many times and Jerusalem was destroyed twice because Israel did wrong and kept doing wrong.

Israel and Jerusalem were never given a free pass by God because of who they are.

That being said, back to topic.

What we should REALLY be praying is that the hearts and minds of all the people involved in the hatred and turmoil will be changed through God's loving kindness.

Jerusalem is just a city and can do nothing towards creating peace. In fact, God says in His word that Jerusalem will be a cup of trembling for all those round about. Sounds to me like Jerusalem will continue to be a problem until Jesus comes back again.

God bless

sezsue

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join