It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pray for the peace of Jerusalem!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by FearNoEvil
reply to post by RizeorDie

You should be very careful how you speak toward Israel...

Now the LORD had said unto Abram, Get thee out of thy country, and from thy kindred, and from thy father's house, unto a land that I will shew thee:
And I will make of thee a great nation, and I will bless thee, and make thy name great; and thou shalt be a blessing:
And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.
Gen 12:1-3 KJV

Gods Word can't lie - You should repent before God curses you.

And so man gets lost in his scriptures, thinking he knows God....

and God says...'You do not know me'

God could care less about a special land....its the planet, all lands, all people....that concerns God.

The delusion has worked very well.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by assasinforfather

Also, we are to beware of those who say they are Jews but are not. In Father's Kingdom all his children will become the nation of Jews. Not a bloodline...not from a certain color...but one people, with one heart will become the Jews. His children...FOREVER!

the zionist jews in israel build walls, cut off power and water supplies, cut off food and other necessaries for survival, they starve and kill children every day. why would i want to be part of that?

you're face is covered in blood and thats why you cant see.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

I dare reply to this, but I can't refuse. The Bible shows from the begining...Cain and Able...that war and blood are in the heart of men. War, death or any kind of bloodshed, never entered Father's mind. Selah

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Jews...in Father's Kingdom...are not known by any race. I thought I made that clear in my original poste. ALL Father's children, whether red, yellow, black or white, will live in Jeruselem.

This is where so many dont understand.

It was never about 'jews'. It was about tribes. The other tribes were jealous of the tribe of Judah and Levi. Mainly Judah.

The ones you talk about, that are not jews, yes, that is correct....but the reason they were so upset about this 'jesus' was because he was of the tribe of JUDAH and they were not....

The tribes disagreed and walked different paths....the entire history of it all is about men's fight with pride and greed.

The other tribes did not want a 'king of JUDAH'.

Jealousy, just like their image of their god.

It is a history of man....but God is hard to find in it all...the true Holy One.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

No, marg, me thinks you are in the wrong forum until someone else tells me I have a tail. Peace.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 08:49 AM
link   

I dare reply to this, but I can't refuse. The Bible shows from the begining...Cain and Able...that war and blood are in the heart of men. War, death or any kind of bloodshed, never entered Father's mind. Selah

We are in a world that we learn from through its duality natures...Cain and Abel's story was a event for them both of learning.

Jealousy, pride, and greed....are birthed through the experiences of spirit within flesh, having individual experiences.

These things happen to us to teach us...they are not mistakes.

Just because we have to learn through duality, does not mean that killing and war and hate and anger are of God.

If they were....then why would we need to work on those things. If those things are of God....then heck, we are perfect compared to that.

You are not seeking, truly.

The world was meant to be this way, its not a mistake. We learn from it. We must experience these things....it is the meaning of a tree of knowledge. There is no knowledge with only seeing one side of the coin.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 08:50 AM
link   

No, marg, me thinks you are in the wrong forum until someone else tells me I have a tail. Peace.

You did post you're thread on the wrong forum. This is politics and you're trying to pray for jerusalem. if you cant accept the fact that you posted on the wrong forum then i wouldn't know how you'd accept that the zionist are evil, sneaky, power hungry psychos who want to kick start a war to bring their messiah.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 08:51 AM
link   

No, there will be many nations after His Kingdom comes. It is in Jerusalem where Jesus will reside. All other nations, if you read His Word, will be required to go once a year to worship in the New Jerusalem.

I do not clame to know anything but what Father tells me is true. I believe in His Word and His Love! That is really all it comes down to. We don't know it all and that is why I stick to those two simple answers...Word via Love!

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 08:54 AM
link   
I believe israel is acting like such a satanic state lately, with all of the killing of innocents and such, that they themselves are once again trying to self fulfill their prophecy.

I'm pretty sure it wasn't in the book that they get israel back once Hitler kills a bunch of them, however, they used it to take back the land that GOD TOOK FROM THEM!

Until I see God give israel back to the Jews, they are just an oppressed people who longed to become the oppressor, and have.

Their actions, ones they make knowing the outcome, will be their downfall.

There is a reason they have been persecuted for centuries, they like to play victim so they can make other people victims.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Can you provide sources for you statements?

Or, is that just your opinion?

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by assasinforfather

The book tells you this...not the Holy Spirit.

The words you speak are of man and not a Divine revelation. Without the Bible...you wouldnt say such things.

We are all to find the path that Jesus walked because we are all to reach the same point of knowing he did.

It shames God to call a man Lord...It shames God to think that one land will rule over others...God is only about unity, through our free will. We are failing. As a unit, we have stopped seeking.

Its a delusion, what you speak of. God allows delusions, for they mark those who do not truly seek through the book of life itself. The book of life....is not a book like what we read....its the experience of living in this world, of flesh, and discerning, between flash and spirit.

People accept the Bible without discerning the duality of natures therein.

Love and peace has no hierarchy.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 08:58 AM
link   
It would be very easy for them to return to the 1967 boarders, ONES ARABS AGREED TO AND MOVED OFF THEIR LAND SO THEY COULD MOVE IN.

This is what Hamas calls for, and all of the "terrorists", yet israel continues taking land and kicking families out of houses on land that had been theirs for centuries.

Israel knows that by killing innocents, and having it all over the news, which they control, will get people to turn against them.

Again, it would be VERY easy for them to stop the upcoming fact that the entire world is going against them.

However, in their book it says this must be done, so they will do it.

And just like in Germany, all the Jews with money are gone years before anything happens, and they leave the poor "fake" jews behind to die, so they can use their deaths to help oppress others in their next round of trickery.

[edit on 14-5-2010 by breakingdradles]

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Can you provide sources for you statements?

Or, is that just your opinion?

The Holy Spirit, if you just go to Thee...and Jesus can show you as well.

It takes a open heart, a will to find the true nature....books will offer a delusion.

Fasting, cleansing your mind, showing your honest heart to the heavens daily...and over time, with trust, with the heavens knowing your intent is true....you will be shown the nature of God. It is not what the masses say it is.

This is meant to be this way, for it is to happen through each of us in a personal seeking....not another man telling us about it.

It doesnt happen in a day, its a process. But the Holy Spirit will lead you and guide you through every step.

Test all things through the Holy Spirit. People are not testing!

[edit on 14-5-2010 by LeoVirgo]

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 09:01 AM
link   

No, there will be many nations after His Kingdom comes. It is in Jerusalem where Jesus will reside. All other nations, if you read His Word, will be required to go once a year to worship in the New Jerusalem.

I do not clame to know anything but what Father tells me is true. I believe in His Word and His Love! That is really all it comes down to. We don't know it all and that is why I stick to those two simple answers...Word via Love!

the father?

what if the father was a bunch of greedy old men who sought to create a religion where they can control the masses?

if jesus was true then it is in jerusalem where he will reside, but thats after he kick out all the zionist out of that holy land.

I read the bible and my heart couldnt sence any truth, then i went to my head and used my brain and it told me that the bible is modified to suit the few elites.

you say god is all about love now, earlier you said religion is all about war. if god created religion then why is war involved, especially when it comes to the jews? you're twisting everything around. remember this is not a conversation on the street and we can go back and read you're other posts. dont say anything stupid

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 09:07 AM
link   

I'm just curious where you are coming from since you didn't have a documented source.

Do you believe that Jesus is the Son of God?

Do you believe that it is ONLY through his sacrifice on the cross that your sins can be canceled?

This will tell me if you know the Holy Spirit.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 09:08 AM
link   

There will only be one tribe when Jesus returns. Selah

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 09:10 AM
link   

I'm just curious where you are coming from since you didn't have a documented source.

Do you believe that Jesus is the Son of God?

Do you believe that it is ONLY through his sacrifice on the cross that your sins can be canceled?

This will tell me if you know the Holy Spirit.

THE SUN OF GOD, HORUS!

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by RizeorDie

You did post you're thread on the wrong forum. This is politics and you're trying to pray for jerusalem. if you cant accept the fact that you posted on the wrong forum then i wouldn't know how you'd accept that the zionist are evil, sneaky, power hungry psychos who want to kick start a war to bring their messiah.

Your right, but, I did not choose the forum location...sorry...the mods did!

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by LeoVirgo

We are in a world that we learn from through its duality natures...Cain and Abel's story was a event for them both of learning.

Jealousy, pride, and greed....are birthed through the experiences of spirit within flesh, having individual experiences.

These things happen to us to teach us...they are not mistakes.

Just because we have to learn through duality, does not mean that killing and war and hate and anger are of God.

If they were....then why would we need to work on those things. If those things are of God....then heck, we are perfect compared to that.

You are not seeking, truly.

The world was meant to be this way, its not a mistake. We learn from it. We must experience these things....it is the meaning of a tree of knowledge. There is no knowledge with only seeing one side of the coin.

I beg to differ, because Able already understood humility and wise in his own right...Cain was the brother with low self esteem...thanks to the prince of darkenss!

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by assasinforfather

I agree with you as well, and unfortunately if this is the Tribulation it's all going down. I just know they will be okay, they are after all God's chosen people.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join