It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pray for the peace of Jerusalem!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Father said that all nations would one day go against Isreal. This includes the USA. I wonder sometimes...when that time comes, will new nations be born as a result of this?

This may offend some, but with all the focus on the Jews and their nation, throughout the world, one can't help help but wonder about Bible Prophecy. Atleast I see that many do and see more and more as events unfold. So here is my Plea...

Pray for the peace of Jerusalem! They ARE the chosen nation. That land and Father's children, whether your Jew or any other nationality is/are going to live there when His Kingdom Comes!

Are YOU ready? I believe we are the chosen generation to see the return of Jesus Christ!

I hypothesize that when all nations surround Israel that new nations will form in peace and harmony protected by Father. Just because believers don't live in Israel doesn't mean we won't be saved when we all accept Jesus as our Savior. Selah

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Does anyone agree with me in here ATS?

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by assasinforfather

Yes, there are some here who agree with you.
We are few and far between.
What a day that will be when my Jesus I will see!

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by mamabeth

Thank you so much, you make me smile.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 08:17 AM
link   

I pray for you all for this world never had to get to this point EVER if certain technologies hadnt been distributed to you all intentionally in order for the holocaust to work out PERFECTLY basically turning this into a FLAMMING PLAYGROUND, which reminds it of its natural home...PRAYERS TO THIS ENTIRE UNIVERSE FOR NON CAN EVEN SEE WHAT APPROACHES TO BALANCE THIS IGNORANCE!!!!!!!

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Psalms 122 can be read out loud as a prayer...

A Song of degrees of David. I was glad when they said unto me, Let us go into the house of the LORD.
Our feet shall stand within thy gates, O Jerusalem.
Jerusalem is builded as a city that is compact together:
Whither the tribes go up, the tribes of the LORD, unto the testimony of Israel, to give thanks unto the name of the LORD.
For there are set thrones of judgment, the thrones of the house of David.
Pray for the peace of Jerusalem : they shall prosper that love thee.
Peace be within thy walls, and prosperity within thy palaces.
For my brethren and companions' sakes, I will now say, Peace be within thee.
Because of the house of the LORD our God I will seek thy good.

In Jesus name - Amen

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Arent all humans born equal?

why would god chose a certain people?

this sound like the nazi agenda.

but instead of race superiority, this is religious superiority. its more dangerous.

last time i heard was that the jews will nuke the whole world if they're going down and thats the only reason every country will turn against them, because they're selfish greedy zionists who believe that they must start a war to bring forth their awaited messiah, the true antichrist who will lead the new world order.

the jews and romans killed jesus, so how can you trust the same people that killed christ to later on spread his message?

they changed the message and spread it to suit their own agenda, linking Christianity to pagan religions and sun worship.

I dont believe in the chosen people crap, every human is born equal and jerusalem belongs to earth. just because their religion says Jerusalem belongs to the jews doesn't mean it is. period.

if the jews are the so called chosen people of god then why are their hands covered in childrens blood? zionist jew says: hey look theres a hezbollah fighter hiding behind 200 children in the school, KILL HIM! then later: oh was it a teacher? we didnt know we thought that ruler he was crying was a rocket.

the zionist want thier messiah so they committed 911, brought USA in the middle east to protect them, and later to fight ww3 for them.

whats the difference between gaza and warsaw?

if jesus christ was coming back tomorrow then he'll be back to save the righteous christians and muslims who suffer everyday in palestine. in fact he will come back to save any good person regardless of religion. he will come back to wipe the zionist state off the map. the jews will deny him again, but this time they cant kill him, because there will be millions standing by him and thats when all the nations will throw the zionsit along with thier messiah, the antichrist, and their god, Satan in the burning flames of hell for ever!

some born again christians are so funny, if the jews denied you're messiah jesus 2000 years ago, what makes you think they'll follow him in the 2nd coming? why do you even bother believe in mistranslated, misinterpreted bible prophecies that were modified to only suit the zionist jews?

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by FearNoEvil

Psalms 122 can be read out loud as a prayer...

A Song of degrees of David. I was glad when they said unto me, Let us go into the house of the LORD.
Our feet shall stand within thy gates, O Jerusalem.
Jerusalem is builded as a city that is compact together:
Whither the tribes go up, the tribes of the LORD, unto the testimony of Israel, to give thanks unto the name of the LORD.
For there are set thrones of judgment, the thrones of the house of David.
Pray for the peace of Jerusalem : they shall prosper that love thee.
Peace be within thy walls, and prosperity within thy palaces.
For my brethren and companions' sakes, I will now say, Peace be within thee.
Because of the house of the LORD our God I will seek thy good.

In Jesus name - Amen

It doesn't get any better than that! Muwahh!

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 08:29 AM
link   
how can you pray for peace in jerusalem when the zionist jews are pounding the war drums? accusing every country around them, flying their planes in other country's airspace, threatening to attack and destroy. tell me how?

the zionist jews in israel are not even the true jews, most of the true jews were killed in ww2. you still have a few true jews living in iran (30k)

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by RizeorDie

Jews...in Father's Kingdom...are not known by any race. I thought I made that clear in my original poste. ALL Father's children, whether red, yellow, black or white, will live in Jeruselem.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Because men only know war Rizeor. Until Jesus Christ returns, war is all we will see.

link   

i stand corrected. thank you.

link   

Sorry to burst the religious bubble here but this a political forum no a preaching and praying forum and this no even a conspiracy in religion piece either is an opinion piece.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Also, we are to beware of those who say they are Jews but are not. In Father's Kingdom all his children will become the nation of Jews. Not a bloodline...not from a certain color...but one people, with one heart will become the Jews. His children...FOREVER!

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

It's just like TV...you can change the channel, or read another thread.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 08:36 AM
link   

God has no chosen ones. You have distorted the very nature of God.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Yes. Pray for peace of Jerusalem.

Not because of the land, which is only a piece of rock to the Almighty, who created and owns far useful accesories. He has no need for that rock which had caused immense suffering.

But pray for the Jews, who remain steadfast to their faith while in persecution by others for centuries.

Pray for the Christians, who place more store and value on high places than in the words of the Messiah.

Pray for the innocent Muslims, who had their beliefs hijacked by radical evil men who twisted the words of a blessed Teacher and use it to murder the Almighty's innocent children.

Pray for mankind, that we may know the Creator and be allowed to fulfill His destiny for us to seed the stars, and not be destroyed for our ignorance and the greed by a few amongst us...

These the insignificant me humbly plead.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 08:38 AM
link   

You should be very careful how you speak toward Israel...

Now the LORD had said unto Abram, Get thee out of thy country, and from thy kindred, and from thy father's house, unto a land that I will shew thee:
And I will make of thee a great nation, and I will bless thee, and make thy name great; and thou shalt be a blessing:
And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.
Gen 12:1-3 KJV

Gods Word can't lie - You should repent before God curses you.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by assasinforfather

Because men only know war Rizeor. Until Jesus Christ returns, war is all we will see.

Dont you see....the Bible created war!

It laid the plan for a fighting amongst man for years and years.

Its no wonder there is confusion...we have good hearted people trying to believe in this book....and they want peace at the same time.

The Bible and peace do not go hand in hand.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 08:39 AM
link   

You are in the wrong forum this Above politics not the preaching forum.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join