It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BBC News Reporter Describes Conservatives as "New World Order"

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 05:44 AM
link   
I was watching the special BBC coverage of David Cameron making his way to number 10 Downing Street after being confirmed by the queen as England's new Prime Minister the other day and something struck me as a bit odd.

Nick Robinson was reporting a few minutes before Cameron arrived at number 10, he was stood out front as some of the Conservative entourage were lining up too. He said something along the lines of "There's the Conservative staff, the new world, the new order." Now I know this could just be a random phrase but it did seem quite strange to describe them as this especially at that time as it was only the staff.

Sadly I can't find any video footage of this but I know for a fact he exactly said "the new world, the new order"

Perhaps I'm paranoid...

I just hope someone else picked up on this?

[edit on 14-5-2010 by Scope and a Beam]

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 05:54 AM
link   
I think your just being paranoid. It was just a glib statement made by a journalist regarding the changing face of UK politics after 13 years of Labour in Government.

Edit to add. I did hear the comment.

[edit on 14-5-2010 by woodwardjnr]

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 05:59 AM
link   
They like to slip those words in whenever they can

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 06:01 AM
link   
I did hear the comment and i am suspicious of it. I dont think it is a random phrase to use, i believe he meant what he said. Said it for a purpose? In 13years, this could be seen at the last british government we have before we get turned over the EU? Cons could be in power for next decade.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 06:03 AM
link   
I hear the phrase a lot, it's become part of the language and been accepted into modern usage.

Line 2:

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 06:08 AM
link   
I hope I am just paranoid, I just found it a strange thing to say at the dawn of the election, surely a news reporter would know what saying this could imply. I'm sure they're aware of the conspiracies.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 06:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Scope and a Beam

i predict a riot sometime

[edit on 14-5-2010 by jumpingbeanz]

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 06:17 AM
link   
I think it's just lazy journalism, they all use the same fashionable phrases over and over.. an example - I wish I had a pound for every time I hear or read the word 'unprecedented'

Dictionary.com's description..

without previous instance; never before known or experienced; unexampled or unparalleled: an unprecedented event

They use it constantly for stuff that has happened numerous times in the past but now it's trendy to be unprecedented so let's ignore that..

Good to be watchful though

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 06:26 AM
link   

I was watching when he said this and yes I raised an eyebrow briefly but I think it was just an off the cuff remark and not indicative of anything sinister. It seems to be the new catch phrase lately to refer to a new management as a new order, a new world order, and a new order in the world and so on.

I think the time to start worrying/getting angry is when an unfriendly soldier wearing a face obscuring respirator walks up to you says, “Welcome to the new world order, hand in your house keys, bend over for the chip and get on the cattle truck comrade, we are taking you for re-education – On the double you schweinhund!

[edit on 14-5-2010 by SmokeJaguar67]

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 06:34 AM
link   
I wonder if he is scripted? If so, it sounds like he wasn't expecting that!

2nd line

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 07:00 AM
link   
they have been using the word COMMON PURPOSE alot also

did anyone watch on the edge with theo chalmers on controversial tv last night with guest david noakes from ukip

here`s the link

triponadeal.blip.tv...

one of the subjects he talks about is how to be a potential prime minister for england you have to be invited to join the bilderbergs otherwise you wont get even close to the top ranks of parliament

[edit on 14/5/10 by l77way]

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Of course the Conservatives are part of the NWO , just as New Labour was .

From the List of Bilderberg participants

LibCons
Paddy Ashdown former leader of Liberal Democrats
Kenneth Clarke
George Osborne
David Owen former leader of the Social Democratic Party

Labour

Tony Blair
Gordon Brown
Ed Balls advisor to British Prime Minister Gordon Brown
Peter Mandelson
John Monks former TUC General Secretary
John Smith(deceased) Labour Party leader

Bilderberg=NWO
Source

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

Hmm, intersting, do you know whether either of the Milliband Bros. are Bildergers? As they are both running for the new Labour leadership spot.

Heh, I wouldn't like to be around that family dinner table at Christmas!!

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by nik1halo

I think it is highly likely

“Is it possible,” Borghezio asked, “that no one has noticed that all 3 frequently attended the Bilderberg or Trilateral meetings? I believe we need to apply the principles of transparency, so often mentioned here in our institutions. We need to establish clearly whether these are the candidates of their own countries’ political forces, or whether they are simply the candidates of these occult groups that meet behind closed door to decide matters over the heads of the people.” The candidates in question are Jan Peter Balkenende, David Miliband, and Herman Van Rompuy.

Source

I find something unnerving about David Miliband , I don't know what it is but all my senses tell me there is something not quite right about him .

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

I like David Miliband, he seems quite honest ( for a politician ),

I didnt know until recently that hes an atheist and is the son of jewish immigrants, not that that should sway anyones opinion regarding him, i just think he is an interesting man.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Lady_Tuatha

I'm sorry but David Miliband and his brother have , as Anne Widdecombe would say, something of the night about them .
In what way do you feel David Miliband has been honest , I dont think I have ever seen him , or any Labour politician for that matter , give a straight answer to a question .

David Miliband and Diego Garcia

Miliband has now produced what is one of the most cynical acts in the history of British foreign policy. Dressed up as an environmentalist move, and with support from a number of purblind environmentalists, the waters around the Chagos Archipelago have been declared the world’s largest marine reserve – in which all fishing is banned. The islanders, of course, are fishermen.
The sheer cynicism of this effort by Miliband to dress up genocide as environmentalism is simply breathtaking. If we were really cooncerned about the environment of Diego Garcia we would not have built a massive airbase and harbour on a fragile coral atoll and filled it with nuclear weapons.

Source

Edit to add

[edit on 14-5-2010 by gortex]

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

There is just something about him I like, its his general demeanor i think, and yes i think he does seem quite honest and open for a politician.

I dont think you can blame labour for not giving straight anwers to questions anymore than you could blame the conservatives ( who IMO are a pack of inbred upperclass twits who dont know their arse's from their elbow's )

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Lady_Tuatha

Lady_Tuatha
he does seem quite honest and open for a politician.

The Daily Telegraph's investigation of expenses claims by Members of Parliament reported that Miliband had claimed for gardening expenses and approximately £30,000 in repairs, decorations, and furnishings for his constituency home in South Shields.
en.wikipedia.org...

A cabinet ministers salary is £130,347 per year , I don't think he is any different to the other pigs with their noses in the trough .
And on a slightly trivial note , maybe you could tell me what is the deal with his hair , is it real , a wicked comb over or implanted , its fascinated me for years .

post by Lady_Tuatha
who IMO are a pack of inbred upperclass twits who dont know their arse's from their elbow's

Well I can't argue with you there

[edit on 14-5-2010 by gortex]

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   
I would definitely agree that the Milliband's have a strange feel to them, not to say they're devils or anything lol but I doubt their intentions are good.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 03:30 PM
link   

I also heard it but didn't really think anything of it... just a quick 'did he say New World Order' just then and then i laughed to myself at all the threads on ATS about an NWO.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join