It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you believe you are an earthling? I don't think I am.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Sinter Klaas

reply to post by triplesod

I’m not trying to spoil anyone’s fun, or be a party-pooper, but this “introduction” is now on its fifth page, has over ninety replies, and has had a Moderator edit for off topic, and it’s still running!

Shouldn’t it be moved?

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   
I think so. I want to give a star to some of the posts. This thread wasn't started as an introduction anyway.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by wigit

I agree. It needs to be moved.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   
There has never been anything confirmed about other species of humanoids or anything on this planet or in the solar system or even this galaxy so...chances are you're an "Earthling".

Maybe see a therapist or something.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Being an Indigo doesnt mean your an alien. Ive done research on this new age idea and some people believe children with ADD are indigo, They are very smart, but their minds are constantly racing because of their highten awareness of their surroundings, and emotions. Doesnt mean they are from different planet. Some people believe that sensitive people, the ones with extreme empathy who can literally feel other peoples pains and cry when someone they care about is crying even though they live miles and miles away from eachother are considered indigo, or children that can see aura's which I did go to highschool with a girl who could see them "From what she claimed." She said that I had a rainbow aura that means that I am very optimistic, loving, and joyful...But who knows if she could or couldnt. But yes you were born on earth... you are an earthling... sorry hun. You just have a different type of personality, read some phycology books.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 03:53 PM
link   
If you believe that liking other humans has anything to do with being human, well, then you haven't been paying attention, friend.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by StarrGazer25
Being an Indigo doesnt mean your an alien. Ive done research on this new age idea and some people believe children with ADD are indigo

I feel quite stupid quoting myself from my own introduction thread, but...

As the origins of the term itself are in those children, that were conceived and born in the 1960's, when '___' was quite popular among the hippies, there might be a connection between the chemical balance of the Indigo children and the phenomena, especially when taking the fact that most of these children can be diagnosed as having ADHD (Attention-Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder) in account. I believe that it's often psychologically easier for the parents of such children to think of them as "special", instead of using the case-specific clinical terms.

I hope that helps to clarify things. I just wonder, why do people always omit "H" from ADHD, when referring to it...

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Ufomies

I lean more towards ADD because my brother was diagnosed ADD at the age of 5, when tested he scored gifted in math and science, he has always been a little anti social, but he can do wonders with electronics and computers *Tears them apart, rebuilds them, along with VCR's anything electronic really* When he was younger he could build some really cool things with a box of legos. It wasnt until he was 10 or so they changed him to ADHD with EH *Emotionally Handicap* Besides ADHD is considered the same thing because ADD is Attention deficit disorder which is Deficiency in attention (That can cause hyperactivity because of lacking attention.) They just added the H for hyperactivity

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by catwhoknows

I have felt and still feel the exact same as you do. i love my cats and dogs way more than many people I can think of. I know I should love every human being but how can you love someone who kills little innocent chinese school children with a knife. If they would leave me alone with these men for about 5 mins I would make them women.....

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Caji316
If they would leave me alone with these men for about 5 mins I would make them women.....

Somehow, I doubt that you have been to medical school long enough to perform such a complicated operation, especially when the mere preparations for the sex-change procedure take much longer than five minutes.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   
original poster ,
by not from earth do you mean something like
OTHERKIN ?

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Ok to start off this post !!SHOPPING BLOWS!! I'd rather sit on a pile of raw meat in a lion enclosure than go shopping.
I was born while my "father" was serving a 3 year prison sentence..............family mystery. I grew up seeing ghosts, Ufo's and have an innate skill to know what a person is like on sight e.g good egg/bad egg "seeing the soul".
Also I had vivid dreams which as I got older became more relevant to events in my life and future events to come. I have had dreams of other planets and activities through out my life including ship design and what seems to be kind of special ops alien style. Fighting a large insectiod bipedal race.
I get more upset seeing animals suffer than humans with the exception of people that are close to me, loved ones, family and friends.
I have one definite close encounter, being woken up I was sitting but could not move and seeing a little being run round to my side before I was again out like a light and 2 others that are strange as I remember them but the people I was with don't. You don't forget a UFO the size of a football stadium in a hurry.
I recently began meditation after which on occasion I started to hear dogs say words when they barked.
I have defined the difference between dreams given to me as a message"BURST" and the normal emotional or day attributed dreams.
Seems the better I get at meditation the clearer the messages.

LOL... so do I think I'm human?????I am Rhesus Neg, Red,Brown,Blond,Silver haired and my eyes are Blue,Green and Grey but they differ from day to day they have even been brown once, I'm 6' 3" with an athletic build.
I feel that maybe my soul is not of normal human origin and the mystery of my being here is even more intriguing.
My mother told me not long before she died, one night around the time of my conception she was in a dreamlike state she saw a tall manly figure stood at her bedroom door, but she lived with 8 kids and my "father" was still serving a 3 year sentence and no one had forced there way in...........
I have never had any illness this includes the kid usuals chicken pox/measles, I have had contact with these diseases as an adult and still didn't contract the disease, no broken bones only Tonsillitis as a child and Meningitis at birth.

So to summarise and form an opinion, "My soul has known other vessels besides human".
Doesn't mean I'm an alien now but maybe I'm Hybrid....it seems the human vessel has an inbuilt floor when it comes to remembering past lives. Looking at the world today it seems to be a good thing....humans don't respect life, imagine if they took it for granted like they do the earths resources today.
I don't mean all humans btw some of them do learn and some don't. I think these are the differences between new and old souls or souls from multi species to souls from 1 species.

[edit on 14-5-2010 by DreamerOracle]

<< 3  4  5   >>

join