It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you believe you are an earthling? I don't think I am.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by LordBucket
So then why'd you come here?

If you don't like humans, you made a very poor choice of which planet to incarnate on.

That is if we are given that choice.

Sitting here right now and knowing what I know about humanity and the things that drive them (sorry I mean us) I have to assume that if this is living the good life then this life is lived as a predator that walks on a predatory world. This world could possibly be drifting through a predatory universe where teeth and claw are exchanged for exotic weaponry but all are used to realise the same aim – gain for self.

I hope this is not true but if I had been given a choice to come here then I am very certain I would have chosen to incarnate elsewhere - as a slime mould under a rock.

Perhaps we go where we are sent rather than where we choose?

[edit on 14-5-2010 by SmokeJaguar67]

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by catwhoknows

unfortunately it was not my choice.

Oh? By what means did you come here instead?

It was my third choice, right after Venus and Mars.

Are Venusians and martians really so different from us?

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 07:25 AM
link   
You got it wrong, yo

YOU are the earthling. The rest of the ones who act like fools, eat like garbage disposals, have a brain that make a retarded Trex look like a genius, are greedy, shallow, stupid, cruel- THEY are not human OR from this planet (and certainly do NOT deserve it!)

Unfortunately, they have taken over....

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by SmokeJaguar67

Hey Smoke,

Guess what - every possible world would probably be the same.

We just have to hack it.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by LordBucket

How the hell would I know how I came here?

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 07:31 AM
link   
reply to post by wylekat

Yes, humans are greedy lazy fat and idle.

Did you just pay me a compliment?

Thank you so much - I am used to crap from people, not niceness!

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 07:35 AM
link   

humans are greedy lazy fat and idle.

What's wrong with that?

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by catwhoknows
reply to post by noonebutme

How do we know there are no aliens here?

Maybe I am an alien .....

How would you define an alien life form? Will the requirements for such definition be simply subjective to your conscious state or some physical evidence provided by the significant differences in DNA sequencing? We have to remember that there are such huge variations within the known human genome pool, that the difference should be significant. On the other hand, if taken only as a form of conscious state, a lot of us, including myself, get totally alien every now and then - that's where the addictions to various chemical combinations come handy.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Hey Smoke,

Guess what - every possible world would probably be the same.

We just have to hack it.

I would think it very plausible that every world follows the same natural principles in that herbivores eat vegetation, predators eat herbivores and omnivores eat predator’s, herbivores and the vegetation they walk on. I can easily accept an animal killing another for the energy locked up in their cells but I have a major problem when an animal kills another because the other is in the way of a resource or because it has disagrees with something the killing animal agrees with and so on and so on.

It seems to me that intelligence though a great achievement to burst upon a world is also an achievement gained from evolution that comes with a weighty responsibility and I suspect that we have evolved faster then we should have. Our brains though filled with the lights of the universe also seem to be filled with the darkness from our primeval past and being mixed together in such a way it seems understandable - though never excusable that we slaughter all that lives in ever creative ways.

Another suspicion based on our high technology and our predilection to fall back into harmful attitudes that will us onto ever merciless acts of depravity that something has happened that was not supposed to happen to us in evolutionary terms. Something or someone dropped down out of the sky and altered a genome, tinkered with some DNA, played god and then sat back and reaped the reward.

If this personal suspicion of mine holds water then what was the short and long term gain and who has gained and has the god game ended?

One thing I do know for absolute certainty is that we should never hack it and accept it because to do so is in my opinion to give the depravity that is endemic to this world a mandate to continue. An acceptance of such regression gives authority to the heartless to raise the stakes to ever more blood curdling depravities in the name of big business and the bank balances of clawing self-serving shareholders.

In the end everything and everyone will suffer the consequences when this civilisation reaches critical mass and implodes.

As it happens I think we are living those days of decline right now but this is not necessarily a bad thing either in my humble (though biased) opinion.

[edit on 14-5-2010 by SmokeJaguar67]

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 08:13 AM
link   

From the time I was born, I did not like humans, or their food, or anything about them...

I've never really liked humans either.

I don't think it's because I'm an alien.

I think it's because most humans are stupid and I have a tendency to be a grouch bucket.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by SmokeJaguar67

We go were we are sent. full stop.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Im not putting you down, i agree with you.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by loisthegriffin

Thanks,Lois

But so many people do not agree.

It is enough to make you weep.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by noonebutme

I wish i knew what it was that actually contributes to making us 'diffrent' is it childhood experience, cultural difference or were we actually born like this, i have been like this for as long as i can remember. I just think it would be great to have some insight. It cant be genetic because no one in my family or my children for that matter are like me. In fact they think im hilarious. I said to my eldest the other night, oh god im so excited theres a programme on about aliens with stephen hawking, and she started laughing and saying mum your SO funny. Friends, am i funny, i think i may be one big joke. Anyway, i couldnt give a monkeys.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 08:39 AM
link   
this thread made me reflect on either stop smoking junk or ATS

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 08:40 AM
link   
your an earthling oright you was born here and when you die your defiantly be of this earth lol.

feelings of not been apart could be something to do with you having a disability maybe like autism or something?

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by wylekat

Ha, very good, i absolutly agree with you, those little 3 year old girls that people dress up in prom dresses with perms and makeup are definitly aliens.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 08:48 AM
link   

dont weep, trouble is people are so concerned with money, things, jobs, the way that they look, the joke that is international poliltics and whats on the telly tonight that they cant see the truth, the real world. Until they can shake off those values they cant move on. Its all very buddhist, sorry, im not by the way. I just see what i see.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Our physical bodies...are of Earth....we are all Earthlings.

You are simply seeing that your Spirit/mind complex does not attach to Earth or any physical place for that matter....so you feel disconnected.

But dont doubt you are not a Earthlings, for you will look past your reason for this experience. Its not a mistake you are here.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 08:54 AM
link   
An indigo child? I do not believe in indigo childs. Rather, it sounds like a type of autism to me. Or something less 'special', a sort of misantrophy, as suggested earlier. I'd look in those directions before thinking about some non-human cause.

Edit for spelling.

[edit on 14-5-2010 by -Thom-]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join