Do you believe you are an earthling? I don't think I am.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 06:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Ancient_Fury

Ah well if you were brit youd know what a pirate memory game is, and where to find a painting of a perplexed kitten. Unfortunatly youll just have to put up with little britain's unfunny cousin (or embarressing uncle) little britain usa. By the way, pirates are cool, my daughters fathers family are descended from pirates, imo there is not enough pirate related pop culture. Enjoy your pipe.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 06:31 AM
link   
reply to post by catwhoknows

You are welcome a million times. You seem to be lady well worth standing up for.

edit to add: Aha lois, now i understand. I don't intentionally dress like a pirate, i just wear really tall boots and long coats. I was actually goin for somethin more knightly, as i relate to that a bit more than the pirate thing. but i guess without chainmail it just comes off as pirate.

[edit on 14-5-2010 by Ancient_Fury]

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 06:34 AM
link   

You know, Fury, your words brought tears to my eyes because everyone is putting me down.

Thank you so much.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by wigit

Cheers, from across the Forth.

Thank you for the response, much apreaciated and unexpected

/me looks up, glances across the waters of the firth of forth and casts a wave toward the kingdom of fife (and beyond)

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by catwhoknows

You know, Fury, your words brought tears to my eyes because everyone is putting me down.

Thank you so much.

Do not let anyone put you down; you are much more powerful than that to be just a vessel to capture another’s bad energies and I must tell you that no one can put you down unless you let them.

If you feel pained by certain responses then slap these who hurt you with an ignore and forget you ever met them.

Now give me a smile or the kitten gets it

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 06:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

What do you know?

People who tell you something as a "fact" have no clues.

And a message to all you druggies - no, I am not a druggie.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 06:42 AM
link   
This is most probably because of your past life. And im sure most of the ats members feel the same, if they werent then they wouldnt care much about important things that go on, on ats. Im 17 and have a completely different thinking from my age group or even older people.

Just love everything even your enemies if you have any, but most importantly love GOD. Think logical.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 06:43 AM
link   

reply to post by wigit

I was found.

So, where was I born?

That explains a lot then. You have abandonment issues. More clues in your other posts on this thread. If folk agree with you they're the greatest , if they don't agree you spit the dummy and curse them. Get some therapy. You're not an alien, you're suffering from self-imposed alienation. Learn to forgive more too. Everybody's in the same boat as you, ( if they haven't got something worse to focus on).

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 06:43 AM
link   
reply to post by SmokeJaguar67

HEY, here is a smile - save the kitten.

Thanks so much.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 06:44 AM
link   

I suppose its never a bad thing to bring a benevolent tear to a lady's eye, glad i could brighten your day, darlin. It's okay to be different and just all out weird as hell. You're not alone. *as he rubs the skull shaped pommel of his demon possessed broadsword*

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 06:45 AM
link   

From the time I was born, I did not like humans, or their food, or anything about them.

I have always loved the world itself, plants, animals, beautiful countries, but never humans.

I was told by a few people that I am from somewhere else - an Indigo - but what do people know? Not much.

*emphasis added/mine
================================================

So you are the catwhoknows - the misandrist e.g your lovefest thread Why do men want to kill ? .
But hey ! ........ why hate only half the worlds population right ?

Its those pesky humans that are the problem !

The misanthropic Indigo - ........
....... or teenage angst ?

Why so much hate catwhoknows?
Its not good for you . It will only grind your gears .

[edit on 14-5-2010 by UmbraSumus]

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 06:50 AM
link   
reply to post by UmbraSumus

dunno what you are saying but yes - men cause wars and kill heaps of people and wreck countries.
So, your point is?

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 06:52 AM
link   

From the time I was born, I did not like humans, or their food, or anything about them.

Doesn't make you an alien life form, unless the reason you didn't like humans that much was the foul aftertaste you got in your mouth, after eating then. I bet there are a lot of different types of foods you have never even tried to eat, so making such generalization of the concept is merely silly and suggests that the confusion you are feeling is making you to feel different, when you should be feeling alike other people. We are all confused. That's what makes us humans.

I have always loved the world itself, plants, animals, beautiful countries, but never humans.

Maybe you haven't been that much around with the right people. Just as with the food, I think that you haven't had enough samples for coming up with the final, definitive conclusion.

I was told by a few people that I am from somewhere else - an Indigo - but what do people know? Not much.

Don't ask me, I'm just as confused as you are... Now, let me see... Ears... Check. Eyes... Check. Don't say "aaaaa"... Check. Third arm.... Check.

Congratulations, girl. You are human.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 06:56 AM
link   

reply to post by UmbraSumus

dunno what you are saying but yes - men cause wars and kill heaps of people and wreck countries.
So, your point is?

Let me try this instead ....

How do you feel about the content of that short video ?
1. The lion.
2. The zebra.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 07:00 AM
link   

So, your point is?

I thought Condoleezza Rice wasn't a man. Obviously I was just confused.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 07:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Whine Flu

More crap and whine flu to you.

I do not need to be preached to by you or anyone else.

I simply stated my position here.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by loisthegriffin
Seriously though, yes we are human, and yes we should deal with it. But i really dont want to be like them and even though i accept my humanity i cannot change. And also i think its really childish to suggest that that manner of thinking is down to weed smoking and nu metal music.

Oh, I completely agree - there's no need to conform and being different in how you view the world is a GOOD thing! I think this *type* of person that many of us are is a very true and real thing. I just disagree if people think that it's to do with being non-human or "alien".

I believe in aliens, just that no one on ATS *is* one, no matter how much gibberish they spout.

As for the weed thing - yeh, think you got that confused with someone else's post. Certainly wasn't me.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 07:11 AM
link   

From the time I was born, I did not like humans,
or their food, or anything about them.

So then why'd you come here?

If you don't like humans, you made a very poor choice of which planet to incarnate on.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 07:18 AM
link   
reply to post by noonebutme

How do we know there are no aliens here?

Maybe I am an alien .....

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by LordBucket

Yeah, it is horrible - unfortunately it was not my choice.

It was my third choice, right after Venus and Mars.

new topics
top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join