It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Obama Part of the Reptilian Agenda?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 07:04 AM
link   
The Reptilian Agenda is intriging to say the least. And to warrant an accusation that can neither be conclusively proven, disproven, nor revised from the track its on, leads to revisionist counter-arguements to maintain such a line, and hence we have in our midsts a conspiracy/conspiracy theory that fills the void between the UFO debate, and the Question of God's Existence...

For if God was an Alien, He/She/It would've flown... a UFO.

Fair enough.

But the premise being He/She/It never left, or died... And so Icke can run with it, and the next obscure fellow to be President of this, or CEO of that, or Chair of this board or conglomerate, they're fodder for it all.

I just wish there were more solid proof...

Imagine then where we'd be....?

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Futurcrat1

What reptilian agenda?

The one where they're hiding from the entire world whilst running it by taking the form of newsreaders and famous people?

Yeah. That'll work.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Hi friend, I guess the term "Reptilian Agenda" is merely the all-encompassing super-title of anything to do with the reptilian stories and theories and research and testimonies, etc..

When we're told via Youtube how this celebrity is one, or that Royal done this, and then you see these people in concert or on TV, then the very idea of Jonathan Ross or Graham Norton playing host to such 'shape-shifting monsters' on ITV or BBC 1, respectively, seems to only confuse matters...

Especially on the one point many have said to me, that if so-and-so is a reptile, why weren't they exposed as such, BEFORE they hit the Top Ten on BBC Radio One?!?

The numbing aspect of that point is we want to believe, so that's the kind of expose that would be monumental...

<< 1   >>

join