It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Facility in Westmoreland County, PA?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 01:56 AM
link   
I do apologize I don't have much to offer up for this thread. All I know, is that a guy I worked with briefly had mentioned a secret military base somewhere around the town of Mount Pleasant. It's located by the mountains and there are tons of cell phone towers around. Aside from that the only other info I can offer is that there's a national guard post near the town. I know it's not much and there's a great possibility that he really just mentioned it to add to the conversation.

I was basically just wondering if anyone else had heard about this "bunker" as he put it or maybe had any information on it?

I actually JUST now looked into some stuff and found nothing. I'll keep searching through the night.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 02:15 AM
link   
Iron Mountain

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 14-5-2010 by boondock-saint]

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Wow, thank you for that link! I find this information highly interesting and informative.

To the OP, I was also unable to recover any information regarding this. Thanks again, saint!

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 12:46 AM
link   
That's really awesome. I really didn't know of Iron Mountain, I checked out that video last night before I fell asleep...It's not in the location of my story teller's claim so my question is still answerless...HOWEVER, I am uber thankful for that info.

new topics

top topics

join