It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What are everyones top 5 favorite UFO incidents?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by SmokeJaguar67

What did the UFO look like? Any details?

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 07:56 PM
link   
The meeting with the annunaki for the egyptian people- Same event written in all religions over the last 74 000 years.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by -Blackout-

It was an intense light of a watery green colour. The light was intense much like the light from a giant light emitting diode. Oddly enough my daughters said it was an intense white colour with no green at all and that time went "out of wack" and that I went all weird and new age on them both as the light came to its closest point to us on its way to the Pentland hills (figures).

That said I am a CP4 level colour blindness and apparently I have about half the cones in my retina than the average eye. Still, I saw a green light that moved like I have never seen a plane move. It was as if there was no air friction and no gravity, just will.

It will be back, even in the house I have a 10 megapixel camera welded to my hip now so yeah I will show you at some point, no doubt about that whatsoever.

[edit on 15-5-2010 by SmokeJaguar67]

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 01:07 AM
link   
I like the cases re created on Unsolved Mysteries because
some of the witnessed UFO have great detail like the
Hudson Valley and Belgian Triangle.
Knowing a bit more what happened at Roswell you appreciate
the UM re creation.
ATS mentioned the Lonnie Zamora case at one time and the
UM effort proved a useful favorite number 4.
I think UM also did Cash and Landrum which I recall vaguely but
got feedback that the spinning lights and other details were not
according what was authentic as Bill Lyne tracked them down
for his 1993 book.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 01:25 AM
link   
reply to post by SmokeJaguar67

Very interesting. Thank you for sharing!

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not

Originally posted by -Blackout-
Surprised nobody has mentioned the Belgium incident of the late 80s yet.

-Blackout-

I agree.....

The Belgian triangle flap was fascinating.

I agree, it's the only case I know of where the UFOs were flying underground. You don't get much more fascinating than that.

[edit on 19-5-2010 by Arbitrageur]

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 03:38 AM
link   
Betty and Barney Hill

Roswell

Aurora, TX UFO from 1897

Foo Fighters

Probably doesn't count but why the hell not. The Philadelphia Project or Project Rainbow. I always wondered if it wasn't the product of reverse engineering.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Coast Guard sighting over Lake Erie,

O'Hare Airport

Hudson Valley wave

The Incident at Exeter

Jet fighter intercept over Tehran

(Definitely five OF the top events in my opinion)

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Orkojoker

What about the ones reported by the military and classified, such as 1957 RB47, or confirmed by civilian and military radar such as 1986 JAL over Alaska. Bentwaters should count as well. And 1967 Malmstrom AFB. When you've got military confirmation, refutation is out of the question and explanation is the only resolution.

Throw in the various American and Soviet astro/cosmonauts, and you've got several that cannot be debunked.

let's discuss.

jw

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 08:39 PM
link   
1957: Abduction of Antonio Villas Boas

Antonio was abducted before the Hills made it cool and he made it with a hot alien chick.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 08:46 PM
link   
My other favorites have all been posted, plus some good looking new ones for me to check out.

I didn't see this case of the very strange Valensole (France) 1965 landing:
www.ufoevidence.org...

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by -Blackout-

Here are my favorite ET related threads here on ATS, including bazaar incidents and weird stories relating to aliens or UFO's. You know, some of the stories that make you wonder... what the f?!?!?

In no specific order...

1.)Travis Walton Abduction Case

2.)Capturing the Light, The Story of Dorothy Izatt

3.)Top Secret UFO's with Bob Lazar

4.)The Mysterious Life and Death of Phil Schneider

5.)The Smoking (Anti-Aircraft) Guns (Los Angeles, 1942)

[edit on 19-5-2010 by xX aFTeRm4Th Xx]

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Archirvion

Somebody has seen ancient aliens....

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Most of my favorite UFO cases deal with "abduction," in that these cases give us an up-close view of how the UFO phenomenon (be it extraterrestrial in origin or not) has very deeply penetrated the psyche of humans worldwide. What I mean to say is, these abduction cases show us what the human mind does with a handful of evidence and a lot of imagination.

1) Betty & Barney Hill Case (1961)

2) Pascagoula, Mississippi Case (1973)

3) Travis Walton Case (1975)

4) Whitley Streiber Case (1985)

5) Manhatten Case (1989)

These are all American cases, and I know there are many, many other compelling cases worldwide. However, I cite the American cases because this is where such cases receive the most sensational (and sensationalized) coverage — I think it is the fact that Americans are always searching for their "fifteen minutes of fame" that the American cases are often the most detailed and cinematic in their scope.

— Doc Velocity

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Roswell,Cash Landrum Case,Kecksburg,Betty and Barney Hill,and the suppose landing at Hollmans Air Force Base,a woman took a picture that day of a Ufo right close to the Air Force Base that day around the time of a landing

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 10:11 PM
link   
eveybody seems to be forgetting the gulf breeze sightings? i think this case should be re-opened...after all all these years, the area is still a ufo hotspot.Cold case?
why is everybody too edgy about the Gulf Breeze sighting?

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 02:15 AM
link   
The Belgium triangles, I like triangle cases

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/01fa5364a2d6.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arbitrageur

Originally posted by -Blackout-
Surprised nobody has mentioned the Belgium incident of the late 80s yet.

-Blackout-
I agree.....
The Belgian triangle flap was fascinating.

I agree, it's the only case I know of where the UFOs were flying underground. You don't get much more fascinating than that.

Arbitrageur.....

Flying underground?

How's that work?

Cheers mate
Maybe...maybe not

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 08:08 AM
link   
These are 5 of my favorite cases though I'm not sure they are the "best", but you asked for favorites and not "best". The first three have no photographic evidence, which I think is valuable and important. Without any photos, I have no idea what happened or what they saw which makes the cases very mysterious and intriguing. Why do some of the "best" cases have no photos or videos? It's a paradox, or maybe not. Without the photographic evidence in the Oldfield case, we never would have figured out what they saw. The 4th case has a photo, not a very good one but good enough to rule out Venus or some of the other favorite force-fit explanations some people like to come up with. And the multiple highly credible police officer testimonies make it interesting. The 5th case has a video, and I posted a screenshot of the video. It's one of the clearest views of a UFO I've ever seen. But it's also one of my favorites because it was eventually explained and now most people don't seem to think it was really a UFO after all. But it sure looks like one.

The Coyne incident, Mansfield, Ohio, 1973

The 1976 Tehran, F-4 Phantom Chases UFO Case

America West Airlines Flight 564 UFO Case

Illinois 2000 - one of the best multiple police sightings
This site has more about the Illinois UFO including an enhancement of the photograph:
www.dbarkertv.com...

The Oldfield UFO Film - 1966
This is a screenshot from the Oldfield UFO case video:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d6554174e811.png[/atsimg]

And a couple of other favorite UFO photos that have been identified. This one's not really a UFO but a UAP, but I think most people don't use the term UAP so it probably would be called a UFO. It's also my best guess for something similar to what they might have seen at the O'hare airport UAP sighting:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f2ca4262314b.jpg[/atsimg]
I can see why this UFO freaks some people out, some people hate this guy:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b6a609094dac.jpg[/atsimg]
You can probably guess what this is. (Hint: 24)
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ae58b6b33abf.jpg[/atsimg]
And my favorite flying saucers (the manmade type):
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/05a9dd851630.png[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c3b6cb4ffa1c.jpg[/atsimg]

Some of the outermost UFOs haven't all been identified, but some have, I'd guess the ones that haven't probably account for 10-30% of UFO sightings:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/50397338c727.jpg[/atsimg]

And my favorite photo of "Aliens", or what Dorothy Izatt calls aliens. I try to keep this in mind when people tell me they've seen aliens.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/dc5e3b3467f7.jpg[/atsimg]
Aliens, eh? OK Dorothy, if you say so, and don't worry about the men you see coming in the white coats, they're coming to take you to a happy place.

Flying underground? How's that work?

We've all seen what happens when an airplane tries to fly underground....we call it a crash. So how does it work? Apparently not very well. Even the eager believers at the pro-UFO organization SOBEPs finally agreed it was impossible and almost all the radar data everyone got so excited about, was "bad".

Late in 2009 I got a collection of all the "UFO Files" TV episodes made and early in 2010 I watched them all, and that was one of the tidbits I gleaned from watching those shows. It was the predecessor to "UFO Hunters" and took a much more balanced view of all the believers and skeptics view of the cases, so they actually revealed the data problems whereas biased documentaries would like to ignore the bad radar data. They also provided both skeptics and believers views of the famous Belgian triangle photo. You can read more about it and see the documentary link I posted here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...
UFO files said that even SOBEPS admits almost all the radar data is bad because it shows the UFOs actually flying below ground level, which is impossible. But they still wanted to hang on to #9 even though 1-8 were proven bad:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join