It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What are everyones top 5 favorite UFO incidents?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Here are mine:

Bentwaters case
This is probably my favorite UFO case of them all. Multiple high ranking Military witnesses saw the same exact thing and a lot of incredible things happened during this incident.

Phoenix Lights
Thousands of people saw the same object. What a lot failed to realize, was that there was a second sighting besides the "flare" show that happened. People reported seeing a mile long Triangle flying in the skies over Phoenix Arizona.

Kecksburg case
This case intrigues me. If anyone has ever heard of the Nazi Bell, then whatever crashed in Kecksburg PA sounds exactly like how the Nazi Bell was described. Again, this incident had multiple eye witnesses seeing a strange Acorn/Bell shaped craft being hauled off on a flat bed Military truck after it was confiscated. Some even saw it out in the woods where it crashed.

Roswell
An oldie but a goodie - This is basically where the whole UFO/ET conspiracy all started and again, multiple eye witnesses saw the same thing. High ranking Military officers years later confessed to what really happened at Roswell.

Battle of Los Angeles
Another oldie but a goodie - Credible eye witnesses and radar contact were made during this incident and fighters were sent to investigate and a game of cat and mouse ensued. This was another very very intriguing UFO case with multiple witnesses and radar contact.

[edit on 14-5-2010 by -Blackout-]

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 02:03 AM
link   
reply to post by -Blackout-

My favourites are:

Billy Meier

Dr Jonathon Reed

Dr Steven Greer

David Icke

The Galactic Federation of Light

World Weekly News

Reptilian Shapeshifters

Flickering orange lights in the sky that drift along in the wind but they're definitely not chinese lanterns.

The crazy woman who shines lasers at planes (what's her name again?)

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Socorro...

Roswell...

Shag Harbor...

Phoenix boomerang (not the light show later)...

Washington DC 1952...

O'hare Airport...

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 02:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Toxicsurf

The Washington DC incident was great. Almost put that in my top 5.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 02:58 AM
link   
I haven't read much about UFOs, but I'd have to name Roswell, the Battle over LA, and the Betty & Barney Hill case.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 03:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by DragonsDemesne
I haven't read much about UFOs, but I'd have to name Roswell, the Battle over LA, and the Betty & Barney Hill case.

The Betty and Barney Hill abduction case is probably the best first hand account of an abduction ever recorded.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 03:10 AM
link   
Havent done much research but i have seen some great accounts of the more famouse cases. Of these my favourites are....

Bentwaters

Pheonix triangle

Shag harbour

The one where nukes were disabled during an exercise but i dont recall where it was.

Bentwaters is definately my favourite though. Lots of evidence and an halariouse Government excuse. The perfect case.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 03:14 AM
link   
Surprised nobody has mentioned the Belgium incident of the late 80s yet.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by -Blackout-
Surprised nobody has mentioned the Belgium incident of the late 80s yet.

-Blackout-

I agree.....

The Belgian triangle flap was fascinating.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 03:56 AM
link   
The Varginha UFO incident is still my favorite to this day. Just seemed really interesting

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 04:56 AM
link   
Mine would be:

1. The Belgian wave
    By far, one of the most documented and researched case with official answers, analysis and reports. The questions that this case has raised are many, and for those who don't remember, the official conclusions of the investigations made on this were: there was something there, it was a material object, we don't know what it is, and it has accomplished things that we can't replicate. In itself, quite a gigantic case.
  2. The Betty and Barney Hill abduction case
    Probably because of the enormous amount of research that this case has triggered, not only on the abduction itself, but also the interest in the famous star map. This one is probably the case that started or triggered the whole interest in abductions.
  3. The Phoenix lights
    True that there is not a lot except a few pictures and witnesses. But those pictures are of such an incredible value... It is more intriguing than many, if not all, other "lights in the sky" cases.
  4. The amaranth bush case
    French case where a solid small UFO was observed over a garden by a scientist who actually could approach the UFO closely. Plant samples were taken and analysed, and have shown amazing results.
  5. The STS-48 video
    Definitely an exceptional video. An in-depth analysis of the video was conducted and revealed that beyond doubt, the objects filmed moving there were of a consequent size, and moving at speeds by far exceeding anything that the human has produced so far.

I am skipping certain "classics" like the Roswell case of the JAL-1628... but there has to be a choice made.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 05:16 AM
link   

-Blackout-

Here's one that's held my interest for a long time:

"The 1994 Nellis Air Force Base UFO"

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 05:19 AM
link   
The Allagash, and four of my own.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 05:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

Agreed. That is 100% amazing footage there.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 05:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by -Blackout-
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

Agreed. That is 100% amazing footage there.

-Blackout-

I also find this one very interesting:

Truck driver report of UFO near Empire, OH

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   

My favorites:

1. Betty and Barney Hill Abduction

2. Reverend Gill Papua New Guinea Contact case

3. Flatwoods Monster case (along with the whole Summer of Saucers in 1952)

4. Shag Harbor crash and repair (monitored by the military)

5. The New York/Hudson Valley Triangle sightings (some good close up looks of the craft)

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 04:59 PM
link   

-Blackout-

Kecksburg case
This case intrigues me. If anyone has ever heard of the Nazi Bell, then whatever crashed in Kecksburg PA sounds exactly like how the Nazi Bell was described. Again, this incident had multiple eye witnesses seeing a strange Acorn/Bell shaped craft being hauled off on a flat bed Military truck after it was confiscated. Some even saw it out in the woods where it crashed.

Here’s an interesting ”picture” of the Kecksburg object.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   
They're not all going to be famous, I like grass roots ones best:

1. www.abovetopsecret.com... seentoomuch's lifelong experience with nordics.

2. www.abovetopsecret.com... woodwytch

Brazilian man claims encounter with Pleiadians 1of3 (always liked this case)

4. Clifford Stone

5. Alex Collier

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 07:28 PM
link   
1. Roswell UFO Incident

2. Bentwaters/Rendlesam Forest UFO Incident

3. Betty & Barney Hill Abduction Case

4. 1952 Washington D.C. UFO Incident

5. Phoenix, Arizona Lights UFO Incident

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 07:41 PM
link   
The sighting myself and my daughters witnessed on the 7th of this month was a doozy.

I loved it not just because of the UFO itself but because my eldest daughter was so shocked (the ever loving sceptic) that she pretty much lost the power of speech for a whole five minutes (that is quite an big deal) and turned from a precocious 20 year old into a timid little ten year old, looking to her dad for answers and finding me shrugging at her with a huge smile.

‘So, you think it could have been extraterrestrial then?’

‘DAD, that thing was not human!’

Result!

Anything else I have read about or watched on TV or via my laptop is nothing in comparison that that.

Time to meditate and turn in – g’night friends

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join