It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Government Pays $23,000 a Month to Mosque of Ft. Hood Shooting Supporter Al-Awlaki

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 12:21 AM
link   
I just heard this on the radio and checked to see if it was true. Looks like it is.

Anyone care to comment on this,or like me,are you just left a little speechless?

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: May 13, 2010

(WASHINGTON, DC) – The Virginia mosque of the radical Islamic cleric Anwar al-Awlaki, credited as the key link behind the Fort Hood shootings, the Christmas Day underwear bomber, and the Times Square bomber, has been receiving $23,000 a month from the U.S. Census Bureau for rent of an office building the mosque owns in the Washington suburbs.

“I wonder do we actually even have a Department of Homeland Security,” says Congressman John Carter (R-TX), who represents the Fort Hood area in the House. “The purpose for creating this cabinet-level agency in 2002 was to coordinate all agencies of the federal government to prevent any more radical Islamic attacks like 9-11. Eight years later and they can’t even tell a federal agency they’re renting office space from the very mosque involved with the 9-11 attacks, and that has seeded this past year’s assaults through the likes of Al-Awlaki.”

The former Texas judge says the mosque’s terrorist links could have been easily detected through a DHS background check by the General Services Administration (GSA), which leased the space for the Census Bureau.

“We missed multiple warnings that the 9-11 attacks were coming because federal agencies were not communicating and coordinating with each other concerning intelligence on terrorist activity,” says Carter. “DHS was supposed to correct that, yet they have failed us three times in a row in less than a year, are refusing to admit their failures, and are taking no corrective action.”

Carter says the President should immediately take responsibility for the failures and announce definitive steps to remediate the gross incompetence.

carter.house.gov...

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by On the Edge

Hell, they are paying the Taliban in Afghanistan. Gotta spend those drug profits somewhere.

They are probably paying all the Mosques they can find in the US.

Office space. What is the office space going for there, you might ask? Let us take a look. Shall we.

Well, just a cursory look through, it looks like the standard is around 43$/sqf.

So at the price you could get a 6333 sqf place at $45/sqf per year. Does anyone realize how big 6000 sqf is? This is a lie and something is going on.

Can anyone actually tell me this does not send up red flags all over the frelling place!?

Is our government funding the terrorists?

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Oh,sure,we have Homeland Security....

"Devout Muslims In Key Homeland Security Posts"

Days after a devout Muslim terrorized a U.S. Army base in Texas several news reports remind that two key Homeland Security posts are occupied by equally devout Muslims, one of them a former Los Angeles deputy mayor who eliminated a crucial program that tracked terrorist activities in the city.

Earlier this year President Obama appointed Arif Alikhan to be the nation’s Assistant Secretary for Policy Development at the Department of Homeland Security and Kareem Shora to the agency’s influential advisory council, which provides recommendations and advice directly to the Secretary of Homeland Security.

Alikhan, who leads a Homeland Security team responsible for developing policy issues to secure the country against terrorism, has referred to the renowned terrorist organization Hezbollah as a “liberation movement” and was responsible for killing a Los Angeles Police project that monitored terrorist activities in the city’s notoriously radical mosques. The defunct Muslim terror tracking plan was designed to identify hotbeds of extremism in an area where several locals offered the September 11 hijackers support.

Shora was the head of a well-known Arab organization whose officials refer to anti-U.S. jihadists as heroes. As executive director of the American-Arab Anti-Discrimination Committee (ADC), Shora had close ties to radical Ivy League professor Rashid Khalidi, a Palestinian terror supporter who has reportedly worked on behalf of the extremist Palestine Liberation Organization....

www.judicialwatch.org...

Rest assured,everyone.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by endisnighe

Did you say 'Red Flags"?!

Lest anyone doubt the communist leanings of President Barack Obama, look no further than to his decision to hoist the Red Chinese flag (for the first time in history) over the South Lawn of the White House in Washington, D.C., on Sunday, September 20.

According to China Daily, “Chinese associations in the United States had applied to hold a ceremony in front of the US President’s residence to celebrate the 60th anniversary of the founding of PRC [People's Republic of China] . . .
www.infowars.com...

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Maybe this should have been put in "Breaking News"?...I'm surprised more people haven't commented. Then again,maybe they were as speechless as I was when I first read it!

Anyhow,I doubt the Census Bureau really has anything to do with this. Just seems like a convenient and timely cover,since they've spent so much money on it already.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 12:00 PM
link   
We have Arab Muslims amongst our military who deserve to worship in the manner of their choosing so why does this matter.

That's right, another racist led Fox News report.

DO PEOPLE NOT GET IT? OUT OF ROUGHLY 1.456 BILLION ARAB MUSLIMS IN THE WORLD WE ARE OPPOSED BY NO MORE THEN 2,7 MILLION?

That means like 94& or better of those do not subscribe to this intense hatred. For the media to continually lump actions of less then 5& into the actions of the majority 95% shows how racist the entity hosting the polls truly is

Another case of disinformation shredded to bits. Hook, line, sinker, sunk!

[edit on 14-5-2010 by TheImmaculateD1]

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by TheImmaculateD1

So what now, where did you prove anything on disinfo.

The government is paying a Mosque money for office rental. At $23,000 per month. That is upwards of 6,000 square feet of space.

If you think that part is disinfo, please give us some proof.

I find it kind of suspicious that anyone in government is paying a Church organization anything.

You know, kind of the separation of Church and State thingy?

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   
I don't see the problem here. If they're renting space from them aren't they supposed to pay for it?

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by PsykoOps

I have a question for you. Did you know that Islam and the Muslim faith is not just a religion?

It is a whole ball of wax. It is an economic system, wrapped into a government system, wrapped into a religious system.

Another question, is the Church or Mosque a tax exempt entity?

If it is, what are the ramifications of this?

What are the ramifications if I decide to start a Church and begin to use this to make profit? Thereby using this to undercut other people and entities.

There are more then one question to the information leaking out here.

Why is our government funding a Mosque? Do they do this with all religions? Are they doing this with all religions? Is the government now in the Religion business?

Maybe you should ask a few questions.

Have you seen the video with the Pelosi demon telling churches they need to tell people what to think about immigration?

No, nothing to see here. Pffft. Ask some questions and deny ignorance!

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 06:11 PM
link   
never mind that what about the millions and millions of dollars they pay Israel every year so she can kill and starve more children?

its like america paid the zionist to commit 911, an then went to the middle east to protect israel in times of war.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by endisnighe
reply to post by PsykoOps

I have a question for you. Did you know that Islam and the Muslim faith is not just a religion?

It is a whole ball of wax. It is an economic system, wrapped into a government system, wrapped into a religious system.

No, source for that? How is this different from any other religion?

Another question, is the Church or Mosque a tax exempt entity?

If it is, what are the ramifications of this?
Again, how is this different from any other religion?

What are the ramifications if I decide to start a Church and begin to use this to make profit? Thereby using this to undercut other people and entities.

Yes I suppose you can do that. Althought there is a process that IRS uses to determine if your faith is 'legit' and if not you pay taxes as much as the next guy. Scientology story tells me this and I doubt it's easy to convince them that you're a true faith.

There are more then one question to the information leaking out here.

Ok.

Why is our government funding a Mosque? Do they do this with all religions? Are they doing this with all religions? Is the government now in the Religion business?
As far as I can tell they're not funding it. They are renting a building and paying. Of course if they rent something from some other church they'd pay for it too. When you rent something from a church that doesn't mean that you don't have to pay. Government isn't probably in the religion business like this, maybe in other ways. This just happens that the mosque owns a building they wanna rent.

Maybe you should ask a few questions.

Ok.

Have you seen the video with the Pelosi demon telling churches they need to tell people what to think about immigration?

I've never seen a demon or a Pelosi telling churches anything. I can imagine there being such a tape of politician Pelosi but I don't see the relevance. It's politics.

No, nothing to see here. Pffft. Ask some questions and deny ignorance!

[edit on 14/5/2010 by PsykoOps]

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 12:23 AM
link   
You mean the government is in bed with a ficticious enemy it created and also regularly does business in many different avenues (drugs, protection, oil, numerous government connections) with? I refuse to believe the United States could be so evil and corru...
I couldn't even finish typing that before laughing. This country is so screwed, it's hilarious. I don't even care anymore. The ones who are dumb enough to salute the flag and who continue to believe in the government deserve what they get.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 03:22 AM
link   
Did I miss something? US government has never been in war with muslims or islam for that matter. Wth?

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 04:33 AM
link   
Friends closer and enemies closer? Whats the big deal? At least now we know exactly where the hell to look for them when we need them.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by endisnighe
reply to post by TheImmaculateD1

So what now, where did you prove anything on disinfo.

The government is paying a Mosque money for office rental. At $23,000 per month. That is upwards of 6,000 square feet of space.

If you think that part is disinfo, please give us some proof.

I find it kind of suspicious that anyone in government is paying a Church organization anything.

You know, kind of the separation of Church and State thingy?

Regardless of the Separation of Chruch and State have no bearing upon anything. This is just some half kooked and half brained idea to try and ban Arab Muslims from serving in the military because if you actually listen to the Ultra Right Wing Neo Nazi Racists they believe that all Arab Muslims are the enemy and want them banned from military service.

The proof is in the "read between the lines". To them they see the entire Arab population as the enemy.

The United States Department Of Defense has and maintains contracts with the following faiths to rent space out to :

Holy Roman Catholic, Evangelical Christian, Muslim, Hassidic Hebrew, Jewsih, Hindi, Mormons, Jehovah's Witnesses, Baptist, Pentacostals and the rest of them.

The space is rented merely on the fact that not every member of The United States Military happens to worship the same exact way so for the US DoD to not irk anyone they must provide facilities for its membership to worship in the manner of their choosing as The US DoD is strictly forbidden to deny or interfere upon anyone's rights to worship in the manner of their own choosing.

This dude went haywire and psycho because all he heard was horrible stories day in and day out of how this one city got bombed, how this kid was found in pieces, etc. That over time with out anyone to relieve you on this duty will drive you insane. He was the sole psyche doc on staff there.

new topics

top topics

join