It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An email from Greer (Orion project) May 14 2010

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by zaiger
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

i think blossom goodchild did a face palm over that.

Zaiger…..

Do you recall how much Greer charges to see rubbish like this?

US$1,000 per head + training materials per 3 hour session.

www.cseti.org...

Then…..when you realise you’ve been done over, you just have to suck it up because you’re tangled up in the…..

Mandatory NDA:

www.cseti.org...

Mandatory liability release:

www.cseti.org...

Mandatory "Ambassador Agreement":

www.cseti.org...

Greer has no shame.

The material that is the subject of this thread is another typical example of his behaviour.

Kind regards
Maybe…maybe not

[edit on 14-5-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Then…..when you realise you’ve been done over, you just have to suck it up because you’re tangled up in the…..

Mandatory NDA:

www.cseti.org...

Mandatory liability release:

www.cseti.org...

Mandatory "Ambassador Agreement":

www.cseti.org...

Greer has no shame.

Geebus!

Ok i think i see the picture a bit clearer now.

..thanks Maybe

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 01:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Funk bunyip

Funk bunyip…..

Geebus!

Ok i think i see the picture a bit clearer now.

..thanks Maybe

No problem

Have you seen this?

…..Greer’s most recent picture of a visiting alien?

This was ”experienced” by his US$1,000 per head people.

Kind regards
Maybe…maybe not

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Oh No! Say It isn't So!

Greer dupes the Greerbots again with a pretend scientist that was never going to produce anything. Of course he makes this scientist appear real by saying he has a wife etc. Classic manipulation. All founded on NOTHING!

Ever had the feeling you've been conned? If this isn't enough confirmation for you Greerbots, then you are a lost cause.... just like the Orion Project - and you deserve to loose your money and be made a fool of.

Alas, some things never change. The Greerbots will go on supporting him no matter how many times he fails to come good on his promises. No matter how many times he blames his failures on pretend third parties. No matter how much BS he feeds you, you will remain hungry for it.

Poor Steven the victim. He's going to need more money now to get him through this tragic turn of events.

And to think so many of us here were flamed as haters and dis-info agents on this very forum because we told you this would happen from the very beginning.

All CSETI stuff now goes to the HOAX Forum. I would like to vote that All Orion Project Threads go to the same place. What say you?

IRM

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 03:08 AM
link   
I say:

Reversed Psychology

Hes not about disclosure, its the oposite..

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 03:54 AM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

InfaRedMan.....

All CSETI stuff now goes to the HOAX Forum. I would like to vote that All Orion Project Threads go to the same place. What say you?

The "ayes" have it

Cheers mate
Maybe...maybe not

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 09:00 AM
link   
I know from personal experience how the stalkers and harassers and intimidators come out of the woodwork en masse whenever one starts doing anything "Free Energy"-related. So to me it is no big surprise that TOP keep failing at everything they try to do.

- coffeecups

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Well, I have a simple comment regarding the type of communication they share: talking on the phone?! I mean, do they really think thats the best way to share information over such important issue? Come on!
No wonder this guys cant take a step! This should be a free COOPERATIVE endeavor, OPEN to public participation. When they are working in such a "secretive" way, of course they are going to get nailed sooner or later. The bigger the number of people involved, less threat they will have.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by cupocoffee
I know from personal experience how the stalkers and harassers and intimidators come out of the woodwork en masse whenever one starts doing anything "Free Energy"-related. So to me it is no big surprise that TOP keep failing at everything they try to do.

You know from personal experience? How so? You can't really make comments like that without disclosing the full story, otherwise people just think your big noting yourself... or worse... making stuff up!

TOP don't fail at all. It's merely Greer stringing you along with lies and deceit. He tells you what you want to hear and you buy it wholesale because you want so much for it all to be true. Greer depends on bleeding hearts who can't think critically.

Of everything Greer has ever said or promised; he has produced nothing. NO THING WHATSOEVER! Nothing to show for all his secret contacts. Nothing to show with all the donations. No Aliens. No UFO's. No Free Energy. NO THING! I repeat... NO THING!

IRM

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan
You know from personal experience? How so? You can't really make comments like that without disclosing the full story,

Yes I can! I just did!

I was doing some free energy work, the spookies came out of the woodwork. That's all I can say about it really.

If you don't believe me, try it yourself. Just don't come crying back to me when you start getting the treatment too.

TOP don't fail at all. It's merely Greer stringing you along with lies and deceit. He tells you what you want to hear and you buy it wholesale because you want so much for it all to be true. Greer depends on bleeding hearts who can't think critically.

Of everything Greer has ever said or promised; he has produced nothing. NO THING WHATSOEVER! Nothing to show for all his secret contacts. Nothing to show with all the donations. No Aliens. No UFO's. No Free Energy. NO THING! I repeat... NO THING!

IRM

Oh, of course, everything is always Greer's fault. The superpowerful geopolitical PTBs don't really exist, they never intervene and interfere with things, they don't kill people, etc etc.........

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by expat2368
Maybe Greer is onto something. He almost has to be referring to James Woolsey who is a former CIA director. I cannot imagine he would be making those kinds of claims of harassment if there were nothing to it.

He could also be talking about George Herbert Walker Bush. I think he was director of the CIA before he became V.P. under Reagan.

Either way, I knew it was too good to be true. The powers that be would never allow this technology to be released, at least not until they are in position to control it and make a profit from it.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 12:27 PM
link   
from CSETI

Training guidelines

If you want to see a "trained ET show" and expect ETs to show up for your entertainment or to prove their existence, a CSETI Training IS not for you.
www.cseti.org...

So in other words if you expect to get anything that you would expect out of it do not even bother going.

AGREEMENT FOR PARTICIPANTS IN
CSETI'S AMBASSADORS TO THE UNIVERSE
TRAINING RETREAT

By my signature affixed below, I agree to hold all proceedings of this CSETI Ambassadors to the
Universe Training Retreat confidential and agree that it shall not be shared publicly without the prior
express written consent of CSETI.
I also agree that CSETI has the right to remove any person from CSETI events who is found to be
disruptive or harmful to the CSETI training or mission.
PHOTOS/VIDEO FOOTAGE: I recognize that this is a private training retreat and that no photographs
or videos of the proceedings shall be obtained by me for any public or organizational use. I agree to
respect the privacy and the confidentiality of those attending, including their names, faces, and any
information they share with the participants to this training retreat. I further agree that should I
photograph or videotape any UFO-related events during field work or any phase of this training, that
CSETI and I shall share unrestricted use of said footage. I agree to provide CSETI with the original video
or photograph, if requested, or a first-generation copy, if requested. I further agree that any photographs
or videos taken by me shall not be sold or released publicly without the prior express written consent of
CSETI.
AUDIO TAPING: I agree that I shall not audio tape any proceedings for any purpose other than my
own individual and personal use and agree not to sell, distribute or share in any form the material
contained therein.
I further recognize that any and all UFO-related events which could or may occur during the course of
this training retreat are due solely to the joint efforts of the CSETI Ambassadors to the Universe
leadership and participants. Therefore, I agree not to claim individual ownership or rights to the materials
or records of such events but agree that any such events which occur at a CSETI proceeding belong
equally to CSETI without restriction.
I agree that should any questions arise regarding the use of any names, images, recordings, writings or
information in any form whatsoever connected with this training retreat, to contact CSETI at once.
www.cseti.org...

So i guess that means nobody is allowed to stand up and say steven just gets drunk and yells at the sky while waving a quartz crystal around threatening anyone who steps inside his light circle.

Level 1: $10,000 - $19,999 - includes 1 free CSETI week-long training
Level 2: $20,000 - $29,999 - includes 2 free CSETI week-long trainings
Level 3: $30,000 - $39,999 - includes 3 free CSETI week-long trainings
Level 4: $40,000 - $49,999 - includes 4 free CSETI week-long trainings
Level 5: $50,000 - $59,999 - includes 5 free CSETI week-long trainings
Level 6: $60,000 - $69,999 - includes 6 free CSETI week-long trainings
Level 7: $70,000 - $79,999 - includes 7 free CSETI week-long trainings
Level 8: $80,000 - $89,999 - includes 8 free CSETI week-long trainings
Level 9: $90,000 - $99,999 - includes 9 free CSETI week-long trainings
www.cseti.org...

For only 10,000 dollars you can get a FREE week long training.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Greer has been doing this # for years. He's a scumbag of the lowest kind.

Don't give him anymore of your money.

[edit on 14-5-2010 by projectvxn]

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by cupocoffee

I was doing some free energy work, the spookies came out of the woodwork. That's all I can say about it really.

If you don't believe me, try it yourself. Just don't come crying back to me when you start getting the treatment too.

Suuuurrrre you did. You're right... I don't believe you! Lighting farts does not constitute a free energy experiment!
[/joke]

Oh, of course, everything is always Greer's fault.

Damn straight!

IRM

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

Oh, of course, everything is always Greer's fault.

Damn straight!

IRM

Or Blossom's fault

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Have you seen this?

…..Greer’s most recent picture of a visiting alien?

This was ”experienced” by his US$1,000 per head people.

If you rotate the image, run it through some filters, invert the colours and close your eyes then clearly it looks like an alien.. so what's the problem?

I have and always will maintain a policy of keeping my mind open and my wallet closed.
..so in that light, i shall abstain from the vote! Besides, merely broaching a subject doesn't make the thread a hoax, it all depends on the context and information within. I for one automatically ignore any thread in the hoax forum, thereby potentially missing any useful debunking which it could contain!

So i guess that means nobody is allowed to stand up and say steven just gets drunk and yells at the sky while waving a quartz crystal around threatening anyone who steps inside his light circle.

hehehehe

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan
Suuuurrrre you did. You're right... I don't believe you! Lighting farts does not constitute a free energy experiment!
[/joke]

That's just pathetic, making lame fart jokes about a subject that's deadly serious.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Sumting smells in here???!?!?

Farts can be deadserious science...

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Miccey

Fine, make your fart jokes, but I'm WARNING you, Free Energy is the ULTIMATE white rabbit!

You'll need an ARMY of supporters to ever get a free energy device out! NO ONE here at ATS can command an army like that, NO ONE!

Mock me all you want, but I WARNED ya!

- coffeecups

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Miccey
Farts can be dead serious science...

You're telling me! I just had some Pea & Ham soup followed by an egg and lentil salad!

Phwoar!

"Catch this one and put it in a bottle Steven! It's yours for free!"

IRM

[edit on 15/5/10 by InfaRedMan]

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join