It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AUSTRALIAN evidence of Nibiru taken TODAY!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 03:01 AM
link   
Jello ive Been KOoking sa sum for to long ans now cant see well, my eys hurt but i am going to look for nibirud today all day, ill come later.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 03:24 AM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

If you can get hold of a welding mask you will see if there is something there or not .i will do the same tomorrow .Cameras are not to be trusted as there are to many possibilities of reflections or dirt on lens etc.Hope you find what you are looking for.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 03:25 AM
link   
just get a damn telescope and find out properly for yourselves

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gloster
Jello ive Been KOoking sa sum for to long ans now cant see well, my eys hurt but i am going to look for nibirud today all day, ill come later.

ahahahha dude thats classic ... nice work

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 04:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by rajaten
reply to post by OzWeatherman

A solar flare?! but it looks like an isolated beacon of light dude check the new photos i just put up

Im just saying that Im in Australia too

If it is visible where the Op is, then it would be visible here also. There has been nothing like that all day here, so i have to assume its an optical effect

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Try taking several pics of the sun with the sun in different positions in the photo. A lens flare will move positions (relative to the sun) or disappear.

[edit on 14/5/10 by NuclearPaul]

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gloster

O k no w i can notr see 7becou5se sun to ...brightt ,.doctor not3 jappy my eye s red he said Pleass n ot5 more4 nibiruu not good ..

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Looks like a lens flare. Very typical 'Nibiru' photo.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 09:09 PM
link   
It's called a lens flare. Try taking 10 pics of the same palce, your supposed nibiru will move around the real sun..
Trust me, I've tried and I even saw the supposed Nibiru on the tip of my roof (I took the picture on my balcony).

:\

Sorry

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Thanks for your comments guys, I guess it was just a lens flare
I shouldnt get excited so easily haha appreciate all your feedback.

Namaste

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Remember to NOT look through the viewfinder when taking photos of the sun -- look at the digital screen. Also, without proper training and sun filters it's a bad idea to point binoculars or really anything that magnifies toward the sun. If it's difficult to look at the sun without the instrument, it will be compounded by looking through binoculars/telescope, etc.

Protect your eyes. Even looking at the moon at night through a telescope or binoculars can damage your eyes -- that is reflected sunlight. Many telescopes come with moon filters for viewing a full or nearly full moon.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 07:18 AM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

Nothing wrong with getting excited over an interesting photo, but if you capture something like that, particularly of bright sun, trying changing the zoom and taking other shots from different elevations/angles. If your "object" moves/disappears/changes, it is not a fixed object.

Another quick note: Even welding goggles may not give a person adequate protection for extended viewing. Here's a link from Mr. Eclipse that talks more about this. I have not verified this information; be careful with your eyes.

From the link:

Permanent eye damage can result from looking at the disk of the Sun directly, or through a camera viewfinder, or with binoculars or a telescope even when only a thin crescent of the Sun or Baily's Beads remain. The 1 percent of the Sun's surface still visible is about 10,000 times brighter than the full moon. Staring at the Sun under such circumstances is like using a magnifying glass to focus sunlight onto tinder. The retina is delicate and irreplaceable. There is little or nothing a retinal surgeon will be able to do to help you. Never look at the Sun outside of the total phase of an eclipse unless you have adequate eye protection.

[edit on 15/5/10 by argentus]

[edit on 15/5/10 by argentus]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join