It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mark of the Beast doesn't matter anymore?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Matrix Traveller

Originally posted by Sinter Klaas
reply to post by The Matrix Traveller

So you/we are Not guilty of anything...

What you just said there is in essence to the question of the OP. The question I asked about 'book of memories' or 'book or prophecy' comparison is the essence of justice for those treated as born guilty. We could assume people would call blasphemy on any attempt to talk this subject in order to keep Revelation as prophecy even if it has already happened.

Should John be guilty just because he stated such visions? He supposedly was in jail when he originally wrote about Revelations. I think you would agree that to contemplate the answer to this needs no explanation. It's logical, but not everybody likes logic problems.

[edit on 14-5-2010 by dzonatas]

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by dzonatas

If Satan doesn't think Mark of the Beast is of any worth anymore, then the question is who or why would people to continue the ritual to make it worth something.

How do you know what Satan thinks?

To what ritual do you refer?

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlreadyGone
I could go on, but you get my point. I think it is a literal event, a literal mark, that is yet to come.

Literal or not, the bible is more about truth rather than being the truth. I think people generally miss this point when they read the scriptures, yet who am I to disrespect the way they want to believe the word? Let them freely interpret the word, yet don't let them force their interpretation on us. Those that want a literal event to happen (being a truth) overlook the important step of deliverance (about a truth). See Psalm 33:17 and Philippians 4:13.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by teapot

Originally posted by dzonatas

If Satan doesn't think Mark of the Beast is of any worth anymore, then the question is who or why would people to continue the ritual to make it worth something.

How do you know what Satan thinks?

Despite the fact I started the sentence with an "if" proposition, your question changes the subject. It's a logical proposition: if the event already happened, then scriptures don't seem to suggest the event is going to occur again. Do you disagree?

To what ritual do you refer?

As already stated, to make it worth something: Revelation 13:17.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by dzonatas

So, you're saying the literal Mark of the Beast is a 'ritual' that has already occured?

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by teapot

No. The proposition is based on which all is possible. Is it possible the event happened? Or do you disagree with Matthew 19:26?

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Nothing is impossible with God.

Throughout the Revelation, John records that God said 'I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End.' I see this working in two ways, God is advising humanity that He who He is AND He is the responsible One. I see it as both instruction and reassurance.

The Mark of the Beast works within the same principle. It has been, it is and it is to come.

It works on two levels, corporeal and spiritual.

The mark of the beast in the spiritual sense, relates to everyone who has ever lived, bar the 144,000. It describes the true nature at the heart of humanity, that we all, in thought and some in deed, have or will, desire the death of another. Only God can give life and only God has the right to take it. In the spiritual sense, the Mark of the Beast is past, present and future, (but not eternal).

The Mark of the Beast in the literal sense, ie has something to do with the physical, corporeal body, is given as prophesy. We know this as nowhere in history has any worldly authority successfully established an exclusive monetary exchange system.

It is both a memory and a prophecy.

[edit on 14/5/2010 by teapot]

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by teapot

Nothing is impossible with God.
It is both a memory and a prophecy.

Of course, Philippians 4:13.

The second coming maybe just a realization of those memories and visions said to be a prophecy. Through the visions, the prophecy already occurred in order for it to be written about. If the visions are from God where nothing is impossible then one could merely receive the mark through the vision itself. This is highly debatable and is not meant as an explanation of how or why. It merely suggests that instead of any need for people wait for the events to actually occur in their ordinary timeline, one could simply realize the timeline expressed through Revelation and accept that 'through the visions' the prophecy are fulfilled. Again, I present this only for this logical bit that seems so overlooked. It would be like a time-splice made available simply by one's effort to study the scriptures. Knowledge received...

... lesson learned.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   
This is the Mark of the beast.Iam not a religious person,tho recently some things stick out a bit.
If this starts here,rest assured once deemed 'successful' it will carry on thru other governments.
To ME this is the MARK OF THE BEAST.Bar codes for humans.

www.themercury.com.au...

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 07:23 PM
link   
"The Revelation of J.C." is NOT a forecast or Prediction, as many would have you believe...

It is just as what the Title of Book portrays... J.C. Revealed... i.e. "The Revelation of J.C."

This book reveals what J.C. Is and the "Metamorphoses" regarding the Soul.

It does NOT involve the Future, but is an account of the "Metamorphoses" of the Soul, that takes Place in Every Soul... Each at a different time appointed for each Soul.

This is why No Man knoweth the Hour ???

Every Soul is changed at a different time. This has been going on now, since the human species Murdered the Carpenter, and J.C. Raised the Carpenter on the 3rd Day.

The writing (The Revelation of J.C.) was originally in Greek, Not Hebrew or Latin....

There are in fact 110 Different versions of this Book, and the Romans Modified the Version that is now in the Roman collection of writings known as the bible today.

The Wars or Battles that are described, are about the War between the Flesh & The Soul and the introduction of "The MAN Child". "The Man Child" is actually about the Re-Birth of the Soul, within Itself, thus the term a "MAN Child" in Greek... ΙΝΙΣ

The Man Child is ΙΝΙΣ Whose Father is ΙΝΖ... In Greek.

The Word ΙΝΖ can Not be found in the Greek Dictionary as it is unable to be vocalised...

This is a photo-copy (below) of this, which was written on old bibles and hymn books...

Re The Man Child... This is involving the Reborn, or the born again of the Soul. This only happens after entering the Womb of the Soul again and being Given Birth again Not of Hexagonal Format but Octagonal Format.
The 144,000 are referring to Hexagons of the Soul, that have been redeemed or changed to "Octagonal Format" as a result of being born again.

It has absolutely Nothing at all to do with the Human Primate or Flesh…

But as I have alread commented it is only the human species that can Buy and Sell.

The Soul can't Buy and Sell. As in The Revelation of J.C. Ch. 13...

"The Number or Mark of the beast" is referring to the Human Genes which is a little program that causes "Double Logic" (The adversary).

Cain was the First to receive this Mark….

Here is the Geometric Interpretation of this.

This drawing (below) shows Triangles or "Delta", that make up the 6 Pointed Stars.

The upright "Delta" represents the Male set of Genes, while the Inverted "Delta" represents the Female set of Genes.

So EVE is Represented by the Inverted "Delta" and A’DAM by the Upright "Delta" and the "Wicked One" that committed Adultery with Eve is also represented by an upright "Delta" too.

So here are the Stars, Representing what first would have happened, if the “Wicked One” had NOT Committed Adultery with Eve.
i.e. If the First Child Born, had of been Fathered by A’DAM, instead of the “Wicked One”. See set of Drawings below.

In the top Set of Stars, is shown the result of A’DAM and EVE having a Child... if the “Wicked One” had Not been Involved.

The Colours represent the Origin of the Genes.

A’DAM is represented by the Colours Red, Yellow and Blue
Because EVE was formed from A’DAM’s Rib, EVE's Genes are Represented with the Same Colours but Inverted as the Female is the Opposite Sex to the Male.

These 2 Now combine again to form the 6 Pointed Star of the Child.

When referring to the analytical Component of the Organisation within the cellular content, if we look at the opposite of the Image Logic, comparing them, we find they are both the same when superimposed on each other, thus No Confusion and is called Single Logic.

But in the second Line of Stars a peculiar phenomenon appears, if the "Wicked One" fathers the Child, instead of A’DAM..

Because the "Wicked One" is from another Source, the Colours that represent Him, are Different to that of EVE.

So now we combine the 2 sets of Genes again… One set from EVE, Red, Yellow and Blue in one "Delta" and combine these with those of the "Wicked One", Represented by a different set of Colours, the Resulting Star, that Represents the Child Cain, is now made up of 6 different colours instead.

If we consider the Analytical nature of this Cellular structure, in the child Cain, there appears a problem…

The First Star in Cain’s structure is the "Image Logic", and the Second Star is its Opposite, so when we combine these 2, we find 2 Colours in each "Wing" or point of the Star, instead of just the one, so this now delivers "Double Logic" which always results in 2 solutions to every situation, hence Confusion withing the Cellular activity.

So in the phenomenon of Cain, it is Represented by 3 "Delta Stars".
As each of these 3 are different, and contain 6 Different combinations of colours in the Wings or points of the 3 Stars, the number 666 is given to this phenomenon.
Hence the Number 666 is assigned to The Beast or Human Species.

The 666 Represents Disorder... This is why the Human Primate experiences a breakdown in communication, Illnesses, and Death... Hence the result of Sin or Adultery....

EVE committed Adultery with the "Wicked One"...

So Cain received the Mark whose Number is 666 of The Beast or Human Primate, that came from the "Wicked One" and EVE.

[edit on 14-5-2010 by The Matrix Traveller]

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Guilt is Not associated with the Soul, as the Soul is the Offspring of God and in the Image of God.
The flesh is generated by The WORD from a Book (Program Book) that invokes the Metamorphoses of the Soul…

It is NOT humankind that does the Works but the Father He doeth the Works as J.C. said.

Jesus said “You do the works of your Father but I do the Works of Mine.”

The Father relates to the Outer Contents of the Soul.

This is why J.C. refers to…

a. The Father.
b. My Father.
c. Our Father.
d. Your Father.

etc etc.

They are different Fathers or Outers yet are all of the One..

If J.C. loses even One Soul, He has Failed... But this can NOT happen as He has already Saved ALL Souls.

It is Flesh that Condemns the Soul NOT God.

As J.C said “I judge No MAN”

But he did Not mention the Offspring of A’DAM…

There is a mention of A’Dam though, by J.C. in "The Gospel of Thomas"…Quote;

85. Jesus said,

“A'DAM came into being from a great power,
and a great wealth,
but he did not become worthy of you.

For had he been worthy,
he would not have experienced death.

But the Primate is just a manifestation, Generated from Program Books.

What is interpreted today, is way of target, as most of the writings have been interfered with by religious Orders and Scholars, either Intentionally or unintentionally ...

From the Gospel of Thomas.... Quote;

39. Jesus said,

“The Pharisees and the Scribes
have taken The Keys of Knowledge
and Hidden Them.

They themselves have NOT entered,
nor have they allowed to enter
those who wish to.

You, however,
be as wise as serpents
and as innocent as doves.”

[edit on 14-5-2010 by The Matrix Traveller]

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 08:10 PM
link   
gbp/jpy the sea captain here..... mark of the beast dead ahead captain....

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 04:28 PM
link   
I'm thinking of launching a line of Mark of the Beast lipgloss.

It will come in a range of fluorescent colours that will appeal to idiiots.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Wrong forum.

Take this to the Religious Conspiracy forum. This forum is for crackpot creationists to make claims that were disproved years ago.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by PieKeeper
Wrong forum.

Take this to the Religious Conspiracy forum. This forum is for crackpot creationists to make claims that were disproved years ago.

I don't believe in hallucinations. If this kind of thread was in the other forum then it probably would be a different focus on the origins of memory.

Someone can claim exacerbated imagination all they want, and I'm still gonna wonder where that vision originated. I don't accept simple answers that it was simply made-up or an acid trip. I'd go much further and say some food eaten contains nanobots that created a virtual reality of informational libraries where one only needs to access the experience to learn.

See also: Dream Subliminals

Eat more, learn more. Since we can prove this now, hence the topical question.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench
reply to post by ACTS 2:38

So where in history has men had to have a mark upon their body to buy and sell.

Perhaps the "Mark" is metaphoric in nature. do you not hold the credit card in your hand, and look into the camera at the ATM machine? To a person of ancient times, seeing this for the first time, a small mistake like this could have been made.

It does not appear to be metaphoric because

Revelations 9:4

states.....

[4] And it was commanded them that they should not hurt the grass of the earth, neither any green thing, neither any tree; but only those men which have not the seal of God in their foreheads.

Revelations 13:16

[16] And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

both are interpreted with the same in

Strongs Concordance 1909 1) upon, on, at, by, before

which does not lead one to conclude that a Visa or Master Card are the mark plus as of right now you do not have to have one to purchase or sell anything.

I do not have a credit card nor a debit card I use cash and barter.

Do not deceive your self of the true meaning of the words of the Bible they are not hard to understand and does not require some one else to interpret for you. You do need the Holy Spirit to allow to understand as a hard heart will not believe nor understand any of the words.

One who believes that men are smarter then God can never begin to understand the wisdom of Gods word.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by AlreadyGone

Just for your reference it appears that the wormwood is a star that falls to earth

Hmmmph!!!

www.blueletterbible.org...

1) wormwood

2) the name of a star which fell into the waters and made them bitter

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by ACTS 2:38

There a 110 different original Versions (Greek) of The Revelation of J.C.

The Version used by the Romans, in what is known as the bible today is just one of 110 different versions and has also been modified...

The Star wormwood does not relate to the Stars that most think of...

In The Revelation of J.C. Chapter 1 verse 20. is just one example...

The 7 Stars are the Angels of the 7 Assemblies..

In later English versions the word "Assemblies" was changed to "churches".

An angel is Not what people interpret today.

These Stars or Angels are 6 Pointed Stars as is the Star of DAVID which is also known as the Root of DAVID...

The Waters Mentioned, are to do with the Face of the Deep NOT the Sea.....

It never ceases to amaze me how the human species insists in Humanising the writings when in fact these Writings are Not about the Flesh but instead involves the Soul and its Workings.

By humanising the writings does not make them about the descendants of A'DAM or any Flesh. They still remain a Parable regarding the Structure and history of the Soul.

[edit on 15-5-2010 by The Matrix Traveller]

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlreadyGone

I could go on, but you get my point. I think it is a literal event, a literal mark, that is yet to come.

Agreed although I believe it will not be anything physical, it cannot by definition be something that can be forced upon another. It will have to be accepted by choice. As for it being on the hand or head, it will reflect decisions shown by your actions (hand) and/or thoughts (head). Any type of allegiance declaration, oath of obedience, or action taken to support the beast would fit this definition. The mark will be upon the soul, forever identifying that soul as being cast from an eternity with God. When God speaks in his Word, He is all about the spiritual not the physical. I do not see how the description of the mark would be any different. With everyone focused on ID chips, tattoo bar codes, and other physical "markers" (excuse the pun) it will be much easier to convince the masses looking for these rather than a simple oath of allegiance to a new world leader and/or world order.

[edit on 15-5-2010 by slane69]

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 03:27 PM
link   
I didn't really want to get into a "what is" philosophy about the mark of the beast. That part surely doesn't matter as long as it somehow represents money. The whole buy/sell notion and separation of "evils" noted in the bible seems to make at least that point clear. You can interpret freely however you want from there.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join