It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My lament as a conspiracy buff

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 09:59 PM
link   
I love conspiracy theories. I even believe some of them. I fully believe in the NWO, comprised of the CFR, Bilderberg Group and others. There is something really drives me crazy though: with very few exceptions, every time I sit down to read a great conspiracy book, I cannot get more than 100 pages in before the author starts ranting about the Jews.

This goes for websites too. Why they hell can they not see the Jews are not in control? Why can they not see that the new world order goes far beyond ethnicity and nationality?

If Jews were in control, would there have been the Holocaust? Would there be any conflict with the Palestinians? I would have to say not likely.

Lest this come off as a rant (I admit that it is in a way), I would like to propose a theory: Is it possible that the NWO groups foment anti-Semitism to distract people from the real conspiracy?

[edit on 13-5-2010 by InvisibleAlbatross]

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Possibly remember the nwo are known for their tactics in divide and conquer

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by InvisibleAlbatross

I have had this thought many times before. I think some jewish people are part of the ruling group but like you said it goes far beyond anything as superficial as race or ethnicity.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by time91

Kissinger and Wolfowitz jump to mind, but there are far too many who are not Jewish; including Prince Bernhard, a former member of the SS.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Yep and all of the big think tanks and groups that are an open secret like bilderberg consist of many different racial groups. As well as all of the intel agencies and secret societies worldwide that are definitely not strictly jewish. I think Bill Cooper summed it up pretty well.
He said people tell me oh its the jews, Bill, they control the media...Well, Who sold it to them?

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by time91

Never read Cooper. I was actually nervous that he falls into the anti-Semite group. I will give him a try

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Not my belief but some of the stuff I have read has one of two explanations. Often combining the two.

First one is the Jews perpetrated the Holocaust on themselves to sucker the world into believing the need for a Jewish homeland state.

Second is that the Holocaust didn't happen and it was a lie or exaggerated greatly for the reason of bringing a Jewish nation into being.

That is some of what I have read anyway.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 10:55 PM
link   

I feel your pain, I too have come up against the anti-Jew insanity in the conspiracy theory community.

The powers that be are not comprised entirely of one religion or race, they are unified not by ancestry but by greed and wealth.

Another thing I dislike are those who claim the Elites are Satan worshipers. We all know they have a thing for occult symbols and such, Egyptian motifs especially but how does that make them Satanists? I refuse to believe that a group that is intelligent enough to dominate the Earth is dumb enough to believe in an imaginary bogeyman like Satan let alone worship the being. The only thing the Elites worship is themselves and their own wealth and power.

Some of these theories just end up discrediting the conspiracy theory community in the same way theories like the No Plane or holographic plane theory were there to discredit 911 researchers and the way Billy Meier and Reptilians discredit the UFO community. I'm not sure how much of the wild theorizing is done deliberately by the NWO, probably not much, the great thing about us humans is how much we love to fight and bicker so much so we will disagree with each other over nothing. We are a greedy and easily divided lot, the Elite barely have to lift a finger.

[edit on 13-5-2010 by Titen-Sxull]

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Well here are some of his best videos(+the one about the jews):

But he definitely wrote some really strange stuff... Take it with a grain of salt but still I think there is good information in his work.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Titen-Sxull

It just boggles my mind that people think someone is bad, simply because he or she happens to be Jewish. That person did not ask to be, it's sheer lunacy to think that a national or ethnic group can be 100% evil.

I have thought about setting up the conspiracy community to fight within but you are right, we all are really good at fighting. We do all want to be right. I too argue against conspiracies that I think are nuts. But the real nutters discredit us all.

Holographic planes
I love that one!

top topics

join