It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massive Media Blackout Underway! Obama Treason Trials Start Thursday!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 10:39 AM
link   
This isn't real. There's no way none of the major news networks would be silent about it --there's no way. Plus the trial starts "Thursday," but it says it starts "14-19." Thursday was the 13th. Lastly, who starts a trial on a Friday before a weekend? The trial can't even get going before it's dismissed for the weekend. No judge would do that.

It's a fake story.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 10:41 AM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6a6ef6329287.jpg[/atsimg]

or -

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7c2fe3b96b97.jpg[/atsimg]

Feel free to grasp one! That's about how desperate this "trial" nonsense is!

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

Originally posted by warpcrafter
However, who starts such a major trial like this on a Friday?

the same kind of people that could start
Martial Law on Saturday

best comment.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by ImaginaryReality1984

I disagree with your statement simply by pointing out what happened to Bush. He was white.

He was hated, moreso than Obama, IMO.

It is very simple. The arguments have not been answered to some peoples' satisfaction, just as the arguments about Bush were never answered to some peoples' satisfaction.

Whats good for the goose is good for the gander.

Or, is it?

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pharyax
It's BS. It is a joke, as that site probably is.
I won't bother checking that site. Exactly how did Obama commit treason? lol.. good lord.

They need to lay off the meth.

Well I can tell you for certain that this is not a joke and the trial will be run just like any other. I visit this site often and it is one of the biggest conservative sites out there and David Manning doesn't mess around, if you know anything about him, you would know that. Like he says, the charges can't stick but they have subpoenas out for some big name politicians. So if you want to see updates from the trial, don't expect to find them on huffpost or CNN. Go to WND.com

www.wnd.com...

This is getting the rock rolling down the hill.

[edit on 14-5-2010 by six67seven]

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 10:49 AM
link   
I would just like to know what the people for this would like to accomplish.

Do you think we'll get someone better in office?
They're all the same...

... except Ron Paul
Bet you all wish you had voted for him if ya didn't

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Odessy

... except Ron Paul
Bet you all wish you had voted for him if ya didn't

Not particularly. Some of us realize that privatizing the schools, police, and fire department will only prey on the poor.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 11:08 AM
link   
I hope Obama goes down. If not, then this country surely will. Anyone who can't see his intent of america's destruction is blind, deaf, and dumb.

I don't care WHO else they get in office at this point, as long as they actually are a natural born citizen and genuinely love the USA, they can't be worse than OSA-I mean-OBAMA

[edit on 14-5-2010 by paronomasia]

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by six67seven

Fer cryin out loud!
Citing WND for anything is like citing Mad Magazine.
WND is run by Joseph Farrah, a complete nutcase exreme right winger.
WND has run how many BS birther stories? It a pure propaganda site, nothing more.
I eagerly await the pretend results of this latest pretend trial.

[edit on 14-5-2010 by OldDragger]

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 11:17 AM
link   
For all the "That's soo racissss!" people:

"You need to know that Obama's popularity in the African-American community has been slipping greatly. They have been just holding their noses too," he said. "They are definitely very concerned that they did not pick the right person to represent them as the first black president."

I think this is important to the discussion, because who would know but a black man in Harlem?

www.wnd.com...

It bypasses racism, it is far, far more than party lines, birfers, or any other labels people want to name it in an attempt to dispariage those that are interested.

It is, and always has been, a Constitutional issue.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Senz20

So basically your comment means, the last guy did it so lets let the new guy do it and the next and the next and the next...Unfortunately Obama being black might help to light the fuse to end all this crap. Call it racist if you will. oh well, life is tuff.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Snowi

I cannot believe what I hear on this video. If Mr. Barak Hussain Obama is indeed a CIA agent hired in 1980, I will never ever believe my self. Because I believed in him so much that not only I voted for him but I asked 14 others to vote for him. If this comes out to be true than one thing is certain that CIA is the power and that Bilderberg can do anything in this country regardless. There is no point then to struggle and protect the constitution. It is done deal.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by K J Gunderson

Originally posted by jibeho
It starts today with a march through the Columbia Campus. Pretty simple to just go to the source.

atlah.org...

Manning graduated from The College of New Rochelle with a Bachelor of Arts degree and continued on to Union Theological Seminary in the City of New York where he was awarded a Master of Divinity. Manning also holds a Doctor of Philosophy degree from the ATLAH Theological Seminary, an unaccredited educational institution.

atlah.org...

No denying that the man is dedicated to his cause and to his fellow man by exposing the truth. I will certainly let him say what he needs to say. I already agree with his statements below especially his Witch Doctor project.

Something tells me that you do not know what "Unaccredited" means.

Are you really interested in the truth, I mean at all?

Too funny! This info is straight from his own site and I am not the one trying to discredit the man. He has his masters of divinity which makes him a reverend. The PhD. ehh big deal. There are a lot of phd's floating around that carry very little weight. They just look neato on paper.

Am I interested in the truth? You're damn right I am. I'll start with this statement from Michelle Obama regarding Barack''s Mother.

His mother and his grandmother. [applause] Barack saw his mother, who was very young and very single when she had him, and he saw her work hard to complete her education and try to raise he and his sister.

blog.showmeprogress.com...

This quote is taken from a transcript of a speech that Michelle gave at the University of Missouri during the 2008 campaign and is posted on a progressive website. This statement was made before the birther movement started to gain any traction. I don't doubt his citizenship I doubt the alleged facts behind the story of his mothers pregnancy and her marriage to Barack Sr. I would be willing to make a small wager on the fact that Obama was born a month or two earlier than Aug. 4.

I have posted this in several forums on several threads and no one will touch it in an effort to rationalize her statement. No slip of the tongue here from Michelle.

How should one interpret this statement when it contradicts the Obama story that we are expected to believe? My rational mind says something stinks or that someone has not been forthright with the whole truth. The truth is what I seek. This is the same notion that drives people of science to seek further and deeper and to look beyond simple face value.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by warpcrafter
It sounds like this could possibly be the trial of the century, if it actually is happening. However, like the TRAP movement, it will probably blow over without 90% of the people hearing a peep about it. That's just how powerful the NWO is.

Obama=NWO to you? Not Bush? Not Clinton? No one else? Things may get better or worse for the majority with or without him in office, but NWO still has to be stopped. Or we all just withdraw and stand still, and support each other and write to them that we endorse no one and nothing in this system and their karma is their own.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Libertygal

Not the same, Bush was hated for what he had done, Obama was hated the day he got into office.

The questions will never be anwered to the satisfaction of some people, even though proof has been clearly given they refuse to believe it and the question that has to be asked is why.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Libertygal

EXACTLY!! people try to apply labels to trivialize this issue. Some people are so disillusioned they can only see things as left or right, white or black. This type of thinking is part of the problem with this country!

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 11:37 AM
link   
We could only wish this were true, but it clearly isn't. Do you really think the people in control of all major branches of government would allow this trial to occur. They're crooked and they've already covered everything up. Plus, some reputable media outlet would have reported on this by now. Maybe not the in-the-tank frauds that account for 95 per cent of the mainstream media, but at least some talk show host or something.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

THEY ALL = NWO!!! Clinton, Bush, Obama, Reagan, all of them!! They have all contributed to the downfall of america

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 11:38 AM
link   
I think Obama is the best president we have ever had.

It appears there is nothing to this trial, it has a weak feel to it.

So far I cannot find anything seriously corrupt about Obama, I have tried but most of the corruption and crime is tied to the Bush gang.

After all Obama was voted in legally and showed required documents.

If people do not like democracy and a voted in president
they should leave the country.

Patriotic Americans are standing by Obama all over the place his ratings are going up.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Replicator EYD

Maybe, maybe not. As long as no media outlet says anything about it, then the people don't know, and it may as well not even be happening.

If Big Brother tells you you see five fingers, when clearly with your own eyes you see there are four, than there are five. How many fingers do you see?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join