It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why hasn't the US military secured the Arizona/Mexico border yet?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 09:31 PM
link   
We're at war here.

American citizens have been killed.

Law enforcement officers have been fired upon.

We are under embargo from other states and cities within US borders.

We have potential terrorists within our midst.

When will the tanks roll in to secure the border?

Could it be that Arizona has become a threat to the Federal Union's agenda of protecting mexican and other central American citizens within US borders?]

We passed a law permitting concealed carry with no permit required for every citizen.

We're not playing games here.

[edit on 13-5-2010 by In nothing we trust]

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by In nothing we trust

Well it is of my oppinion that the American Government does not want to stop illegal aliens or their war from coming over. If they did they could have stopped it long ago. My guess is that this is all part of the bigger agenda that you nor I are fully aware of. Melissa101

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 09:43 PM
link   
A few reasons:

1) The military is kinda tied up right now

2) We are spread all over the place

3) They don't want to. Can't say for sure why, but it seems likely that if we do, Mexico might do something to our business interests down there.

4) We would have to fire all the Border Patrol

They don't want to regardless of R or D. Rest assured, either one of two things will happen (I'm a fan of lists, they make life easy).

1) They will pass some legislation then effectively gut the provisions that are giveaways to the anti-illegals to get us off their back and we will move on to the next "Outrage of the Day"

2) They will do nothing or they will do 1 but Americans will not forget and all hell will break loose.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 09:46 PM
link   

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by In nothing we trust
We're at war here.

We are under embargo from other states and cities within US borders.

When will the tanks roll in to secure the border?

Could it be that Arizona has become a threat to the Federal Union's agenda of protecting mexican and other central American citizens within US borders?]

This government is not going to do anything at all until there is complete
warfare going on all along the border. There will have to be bodies laying
all across the desert before they will finally realize there is a "problem".

Even with the murders and killings happening now, it just isn't enough for
them to get too upset about. They are too concerned with hurting the
poor "illegal" criminals feelings. Just wait a little longer though, it will come
to a head finally when the sands of the deseet are littered with carcases.

I will bet that the military will be showing up soon. And it won't be too soon
as far as I am concerned. Let the parade begin.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 09:53 PM
link   

We're at war here.

This is usually par for a country(US) insists that another country(MEXICO) to do something about illegal drugs.

Result- the war on drugs.

Isn't everybody a potential terrorist nowadays?

Furthermore, you are a phony. If you were so concerned about potential terrorist, you would be calling for both borders and all waterways to be protected. Just calling it as it is.

Yes, I can tell your serious. I can't wait for the day for self proclaimed law abiding citizens take the law into their own hands.

That way they can join the law breaking illegals.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 09:53 PM
link   
These are obama's votes are you kidding? Each illegal that crosses our

border into the United States of America is a vote for obama when his

administration votes in Amnesty. Don't you know this is Project Ice

Cream. ^Y^

[edit on 13-5-2010 by amari]

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by jam321

Originally posted by In nothing we trust We have potential terrorists within our midst.

Isn't everybody a potential terrorist nowadays?

No just American citizens apparently.

Furthermore, you are a phony. If you were so concerned about potential terrorist, you would be calling for both borders and all waterways to be protected.

Like we should be concerned about a Canadian invasion of some sort? And what is the point of calling for California, New Mexico and Texas to secure the border?

Californian governments are calling for an Arizona embargo.

Yes, I can tell your serious. I can't wait for the day for self proclaimed law abiding citizens take the law into their own hands.

That way they can join the law breaking illegals.

You may be a marine but your post has done nothing to earn my respect Jam.

If you are implying that you will remain impartial then I say OK. But somehow I suspect that you actually hope that illegal aliens achieve thier dream of deposing US soverignty.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 10:08 PM
link   
As to why, I think it comes down to money. The government borrows money from the Fed based on it's promise to tax people to repay the loan. The more people we have, the more they can borrow, based on their projected lifetime labor.

More people = more fiat currency, in their way of thinking. Of course, more people means more competition for diminishing resources, lowering the quality of life for all, but they don't care too much about that. They're rich, and illegals work cheap.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by VictorVonDoom

... illegals work cheap.

Illegals are expendible.

They are not valued as human beings.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Thier agenda is not a secret Melissa. It's too spread homosexuality worldwide. America is the most homo-sexual nation on earth. A homo-sexual will attempt to breed with anything that moves. They need these illegals so they can fuc@ them in the ass.

Your just kidding right? Its a bit hard to tell sarcasm from internet text, esspecially given the amount of crazies who are deadly serious despite how sarcastic they sound. Dont get me wrong I am a bit supicious about gender bending chemicals etc. but what the hell do homos have to do with border security

[edit on 13-5-2010 by polarwarrior]

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 10:15 PM
link   

If you are implying that you will remain impartial then I say OK. But somehow I suspect that you actually hope that illegal aliens achieve thier dream of deposing US soverignty.

First of all, deposing US sovereignty will never happen unless our politicians turn it over. It just an illusion that grip fears into Americans. A fear politicians play on.

Comments like the one below prove that fear works. While your busy having your bash the illegals moment, our government is busy further running the ship into the ground.

But your too busy to see that.

Thier agenda is not a secret Melissa. It's too spread homosexuality worldwide. America is the most homo-sexual nation on earth. A homo-sexual will attempt to breed with anything that moves. They need these illegals so they can fuc@ them in the ass.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 10:16 PM
link   

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Homo-sexuals hate America even though they have the most freedom to be gay here. They seek to escape.

Thier goal is to corrode us from within and spread homo-sexuality worldwide and erase all borders and make homo-sexuality acceptable worldwide.

You have now, officially, lost any credibility you might have had.

You deserve nothing less than caustic scorn and public ridicule, and I'm being nice. You are a dinosaur, one that I hope will soon be extinct.

I can only assume that you are either a fool or a liar. A fool if this is truly what you think is reality or a liar if you don't (in your heart of hearts) but say it anyway.

Peace
KJ

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 10:12 AM
link   

I always assumed since the CAPITAL$$$$ INVOLVED is so much it would hurt somebodies GOV. pockets. And that mabey the US has established agreements with certain EXTERMIST countries in order to prevent TERRORIST FROM transporting any NUKES OR DIRTIES INTO THE COUNTRY via A DRUG ROUTE. So in doing this the EXTREMIST are being used to protect the country and in return are given AMNESTY to MOVE THE PRODUCTS..JUST A THOUGHT I HAD.....

Imagine if an EXTREMIST boss was approached by a TERRORIST boss and the exchange for a DRUG conduit for massive money occured as they do loves $$$ that would be dangerous so it would be intelligent to align with the EXTREMIST FOR INFORMATION IN THE BLACKMARKETS FROM DRUGS TO NUKES RIGHT...keeping your enimies closer then your friends is an intelligent move.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Arizona has killed itself with it's stupid laws it is passing.

I'm waiting for them to bring back not observing MLK day.

Wake up Arizona...stop being idiots. Then maybe we will care about what you are saying.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Ok...after reading your other replies it is safe to say you are not hear for intelligent debate.

Don't worry...you will still get tons of stars and flags because people are closet bigots on this site.

You will have tons of friends in no time here...ATS is becoming a gathering place for all kinds of hate...it seems all kind of hate is welcome here.

So have fun spreading your hate around...and btw I hope if you ever have a child they turn out to be a homosexual that marries a Mexican.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Look, of all the problems facing America right now, illegal immigration is probably the simplest to fix. There are several reasons why the problem is ongoing and as long as we continue to concentrate on the immigrant, it won't get fixed.

There is no need for a fence because the root cause of illegal immigration does not lie at the border, but rather it lies with the american employer and until the american public wakes up and addresses this homegrown criminal behavior, the problem won't get fixed.

Not only do we look the other way when illegals are hired in the U.S., but thanks to NAFTA, we encourage american corporations to move their businesses abroad and exploit foreign workers and the lack of foreign environmental regulations.

If you just follow the money, you almost always find the real culprit. Far as I can Tell, the money trail does not lead to the illegal immigrant population.

On top of everything else, american employers use the immigrant labor and the threat of losing your job to keep american wages low. They're screwing us coming and going and the whole while, we sit here and blame the immigrant for trying to improve his life.

Corporate mentality will bring down America if left unchecked. In the corporate mind, nothing is more important than the profit margin, not people, not the environment, not nothing! Fiduciary responsibility requires that these corporate moguls maintain this mindset lest they be accused of not trying to maintain the largest profit margin possible for their shareholders.

Why do you think that the oil rig that exploded in the Gulf of Mexico was flagged in the Marshall Islands? The answer; To escape U.S. environmental regulations.

The quickest way to resolve illegal immigration is to adopt a national I.D. system that places biometrics in our S.S. cards or drivers license and then pass federal laws that MANDATE jail time for employers that hire anyone who is not here legally. Fines won't work unless the fine is large enough to bankrupt the employer.

The quickest way for Americans to get their jobs back is to pass federal legislation that fundamentally states; "If you build it there, then sell it there!" If a corporation wants to sell their products in America, then make them build their products here with American labor. (Toyota seems to be doing fine building cars in America.) The only exception to this law should be if, for some reason, the product cannot be made in America, in which case the corporation in question should be forced to obey all of the environmental and labor laws of the United States, including wages and benefit packages.

Loopholes are created by crooks, for crooks, and until we make up our minds to close them, we will continue to hear that huge sucking sound that is our jobs going overseas. Wake up America, Corporations don't care about you, unless of course your name is "Profit."

[edit on 14-5-2010 by Flatfish]

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
Ok...after reading your other replies it is safe to say you are not hear for intelligent debate.

Don't worry...you will still get tons of stars and flags because people are closet bigots on this site.

You will have tons of friends in no time here...ATS is becoming a gathering place for all kinds of hate...it seems all kind of hate is welcome here.

I've noticed that! Intolerance and overt racism seems to have replaced "Deny Ignorance"

Sad

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Because the treasonous US government & treasonous US military's agendas don't include it.

The US military is busy creating terrorists & looting the US treasury for trillions for their murder industry buddies.

The US government wants to completely undermine & decapitate the legal working people of these United States so their citizenship becomes worthless & meaningless, & in fact is just a certification of slavery to the corporate looting & rape state.

If you don't stand up for the value of your Citizenship or legal worker status today,
guaranteed it WILL be worthless tomorrow.

Not only will it be worthless, it will be an eternal debt to steel clawed corporations & the velvet government glove.

[edit on 14-5-2010 by slank]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join