It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs Photographed over Fort Lauderdale, Florida, 09-15-08

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 09:21 PM
link   
www.ufocasebook.com...

Quote form source:
Published: 3:31 PM 5/10/2010
Ft. Lauderdale, Florida, 09-05-08

This UFO sighting happened off the Fort Lauderdale, Florida, beach on Sep-15-2008 at 7:40 pm.

I was getting ready to capture the rising of the moon, with camera mounted on its tripod and looking straight out towards the east. The attached images have embedded vignettes augmenting the size of the UFOs contained in them; the vignettes have increased contrast to differentiate the UFOs from their surrounding background.

At first I saw what appeared to be stars or planets, which caught my attention given their relatively large size and brightness; when these 'starts' began to move upwards, I thought they were airplanes.

Later on, at the upper-most stage of their vertical flight, each one of these flying vehicles turned into bright-orange-translucent flying balls that moved erratically and disappeared right before my eyes.

I saw these photo's and thought they were unexplained in my book so I thought I would share them with all of you. I am hoping maybe someone has an explanation for some of these as they are good photo's.

These were quite unique and the photographer posted the exif files for all to see. I had no idea what they were or how to figure out if they have been tampered with.

If you would like a bigger photo go to the main link and they have the originals there.

So.....Any thoughts?

Pred...

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 09:32 PM
link   
they are 2 years old.....

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Just Wondering

I agree, but as you can see they were made public on the 10th, so I thought I would share them. Better late than never.

Pred...

[edit on 13-5-2010 by predator0187]

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Just Wondering
they are 2 years old.....

So what? I guess you're gonna debunk them on that claim alone?

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 11:45 PM
link   
I swear I saw the exact same thing in the sky above my house about 2 1/2 weeks ago. It looked just like that, no flashing lights like a plane or anything, and to top it all off it looked as if it was leaving the atmosphere, quickly too.

It was in the sky for a little more than a minute from when I first saw it.

I also live reasonably close to Ft. Lauderdale.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Thanks for sharing

Now its time to sit back and wait as it will not be long before the lens flare, lantern, ball lightening and the old swamp gas pops its head up.

top topics

join