It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will abrupt " Alien Attack" excuse be used to round us up in FEMA camps?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 09:09 PM
link   
This is just me asking you, what if the just abruptly tell everybody that there is an alien threat?

The recent teasing by the media with alien topics is maybe a sort of test to gauge the masses collective opinion about whether aliens would be evil or good.

Just imagine, the massess, never having heard of David Icke, gonna all of a sudden be shocked by the government with the story of an evil alien invasion, and the really dumby young people, the first thing they are gonna do is getting excited and be like, FEMA camps is gonna be so cool, like a hot party.

Then they are gonna stick you in a FEMA train with no toilet bowls.

Oh, and what about the shackled that various sources have mentioned are welded onto the seats? for anckles and wrists.

and even worse the cremators installed in every car?

Military and Black Water shooters are gonna be all over the streets tell you to stfu and get in the train.

So you won't have a choice.

What if they use this incredibly shocking excuse to round people up?After all, this will be used to create the biggest massacre since the Holocaust.

[edit on 13-5-2010 by Pocky]

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Cremators installed in every car? Last I heard it was just guillotines. For the record, I don't think anyone will be enthused by the prospect of being rounded up and tossed in a camp. It certainly would be very scary IF there were FEMA camps, IF there were prison trains, IF David Icke were believable (or even slightly credible), IF disclosure came suddenly etc. These are not proven facts. It would also be terrifying IF Cthulhu gave us a visit but I'm not holding my breath.

I do see your point in worrying about disclosure being dropped on the world though. I think it could very well cause massive panic.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Damn aliens making me double post.

[edit on 13-5-2010 by Raustin]

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Food shortages. Something to do with food. I dunno, corn crop failure, or some disease that wipes out meat. Something of this nature.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Raustin

James Casbolt says that he along with many other super soldiers probably around 5 million in the United States are programmed to be triggered in the future for a program called JANUS/ENDTIMES.

He said that they will be used for martial law.

Also they've undergone extreme training and mental enhancement to fight against a bat#@#@ scary ET race, so intense looking they could make you faint (the Draco Reptlians) The question is , will this all be an orchestrated event to get rid of as many people as possible in these FEMA camp human disposal camps? Or is this an actual event?

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Raustin

Various sources have said the Draco Reptilians eat people. So I'm thinking that the guillotines are to serve them a feast when they get here.

Andy Pero was in one of the underground bases with reptilians and they sent over a big tray with babies. He claims he saw one of these nasty things grab one of the crying babies and tore it in half and ate it.

So, they do eat humans.

God, people wont' even know what hit them. They have no idea about this stuff.

Anyway, look for Andy Pero's stuff at educateyourself.org

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 05:06 AM
link   
I don't think the general population would be frightened enough by the threat of an alien invasion to line up and do what the nice FEMA man says.

If/when it happens, it will more likely be the threat of an uncontrollable disease, or like one of the above posters said, a food shortage, or something along those lines.

Interesting theory, though.

TheAssoc.

[edit on 14-5-2010 by TheAssociate]

top topics

join