It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My first UFO picture

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by InvisibleObserver

Here is the object you found in the upper left of the original photo, cropped and color enhanced.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9f583eaf1f32.jpg[/atsimg]

Unfortunately, i cant identify its shape...

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Very nice shots. Star and flag. Keep it up and you'll have the MIB taking pics of you with the little flashy thingy.

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Loken68
Very nice shots. Star and flag. Keep it up and you'll have the MIB taking pics of you with the little flashy thingy.

I sincerely think that nobody will bother me here in the woods! The house is quite hard to find, and the roads are not easy to drive!

Seriously, i think i will start a new career... UFO hunter!!. I may get the best camera there is on the market, with infrared and all...

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 08:59 PM
link   
It is a cool picture. There is a slight indication of a rudder and a small wing, but match that up to the overall shape and size of the fuselage and you come up with something that I haven't seen before. I will have to go back and read your other posts. But if you didn't already say, can you guess it's altitude, direction and speed it was traveling? Did it make any noise?

But thinking further, it does resemble a cruise missile. If you caught one of them in flight, you done good!

[edit on 5/22/2010 by JoeBarna]

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 09:04 PM
link   
My guess for the altitude of this object would be in the 30,000 feet range, and if my intuition serves me right, the object was heading north. I tried a few calculations as to the size of the object, and believe it might be about 200 feet in size, but this is only an opinion. For speed, i have no clue since my original intention was to photograph a chemtrail rainbow...

[edit on 22-5-2010 by lagenese]

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by JoeBarna

I never even considered a missile before, but i don't think it is. I have been in contact with someone that deals with UFO pictures on a daily basis. His name is Jim Moroney. He was interviewed recently on Coast to Coast. I'm still waiting for an answer... Interview link below...

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 09:43 PM
link   
The object in your OP shows rather a soft outline to it, im thinking it might be a very small cloud starting to form perhaps.

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Saytan75

Now, this is an unusual perception. You have the right to your opinion, but based on the work from ATS members and myself, i do not think so. If you could see what i see so often here in the skies, you may see things in a very different perspective.

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Now, this is an unusual perception. You have the right to your opinion, but based on the work from ATS members and myself, i do not think so. If you could see what i see so often here in the skies, you may see things in a very different perspective.

Well the reason I thought this, was that you didnt mention anywhere in your OP that you noticed this object moving. You didnt even notice it until you examined the picture from what youve posted.
I think we all pretty much take clouds for granted in the sky and certainly wouldnt remember seeing one unless it was particularly unusual.

Either that, or somthing has flown past the lens at close range like an insect perhaps.

[edit on 22-5-2010 by Saytan75]

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Great pic, great catch! I can see the argument for a tail and wing fragment, but that is a serious stretch to ID it as a plane!

I think you found something here, pal.

Great post, great share!!!

CDS

Keep watching the skies, hope to see more from you. PS I love IrfanView. Quick and easy...

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 12:40 PM
link   
I do see a protrude around the mid section which kinda makes me think its a plane. Did it move in any non-plane like fashion or just go in a straight line? Personally I wouldn't consider anything a UFO unless it was A: too BIG to be anything we can make & B: Move in a way unlike any conventional aircraft. But its always good to have another camera pointed up..keep goin man.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by lagenese

Nice photo and well done. Very often UFOs are caught on film even though your eyes did not see anything. That's the beauty of cameras they don't have the filters that the brain has.

If you experiment with infrared. You will be amazed.

As for your comment that 'they' are checking up on you, you could not be closer to the truth. The fact that you have mentioned that there is a lot of activity in your area suggests that you have already made that 'connection'. Anybody who shows an interest in the sky (whether rainbow, contrails or UFO) almost inevitably attract certain sightings. Thanks to the camera, nobody will be able to accuse you of halucinating. Yes, I would keep the camera nearby at all times.

One more thing , posting footage will sometimes generate hurtful comments from people who will not accept that it is an Unidentified Flying Object. It is something you will have to get used to. For that reason I rarely post footage no matter how clear they are. The debunking obsession has put me off completely. If you were ever able to capture a UFO within a few hundred feet , you would be labelled a hoaxer overnight, with worldwide notoriety . That is the sad fact facing the genuine UFO hunter.

As you capture more UFOs (which I know you will do) , you should develop your own theory as to what they are. Armed yourself with a philosophical framework, so that they fit nicely within it. Then you will be safe. Otherwise it will become obsessive and you may feel a presence now and again and this is exactly what you should avoid.

[edit on 23-5-2010 by crowdedskies]

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Hi, lagenese.

If ever you become a UFO hunter, go there:

OVNI-ALERTE Quebec
www.ovni-alerte.com...
B-)

Blue skies.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by C-JEAN

Hi, lagenese.

If ever you become a UFO hunter, go there:

OVNI-ALERTE Quebec
www.ovni-alerte.com...
B-)

Blue skies.

C'est Jean

A great website. A little knowledge of the french language would help.

On that website there was an article about Gary Heseltine who is a serving UK police officer and has a website about UFOs. He won the 2010 Disclosures Award.

Through Google I found his website

www.prufospolicedatabase.co.uk...

All about serving and retired UK police officers and their evidence of UFO. Absolutely riveting. Not sure how TPTB allowed this.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by crowdedskies

Well, i appreciate your comments and will follow some of the advice you gave me. It is true that it's like "they" are checking up on me. There is so many sightings that i haven't talked about because i had no proof to back up the claims. I started shopping for the best camera out there. I know the investment will bring me some answers, but i already know a lot of them, and one of those is that i know for a fact that this planet is under surveillance.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by C-JEAN

Thanks for the link! Will check it out tonight.
(Merci mon ami, je vais vérifier ce soir)
I already checked out the index page a little, but i'll look deeper later on tonight.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 08:48 PM
link   
The object picked up by the camera bares quite a resemblance to this one from September 6, 1976 - Sapporo City, Hokkaido, Japan?

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 08:53 PM
link   
The picture seems pretty legitimate, I have no clue how people think this is a plane.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 08:59 PM
link   

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by FOXMULDER147

I see what you mean, but....

Those proportions are way incorrect.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join