It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An update on Giza

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Someone may have entered the Chamber of the Sun and started some kind of charge.

I received the following information from my source who calls himself "KM or Kid Maste"r. If true the implications are important:

This is an update of the GIZA info.

I just met with my contact and we discussed recent events while i showed him the Giza Geomatrix website. He has corroborated that the information on said website is in fact similar to his intel. In fact, he joked about how similar it was to his training in the service.

Anyway the basic story is that during the Apr 23rd incident when we had "anamolous" weather as was reported by weather.com that night when we were supposed to have had clear skies, someone may have entered the Chamber of the Sun and started some kind of charge. This was supposed to have tilted our axis a few miles off. I asked specifically how far, he didn't know but there should be a noticable difference in star maps etc.

This would have been the second time the U.S government was reading a heat signature from the apex of the pyramid that is supposedly made of a material called STERN alloy. I have yet to find any information on it, but he told me it is not a metal of this planet.

What i do know is that the military doesnt know how the device works and does not want to damage the device or anyone else to damage the device. In face some excavaters recently dug into something of a sand trap while searching thru some of the ruins and they have decided they dont want anyone to continue digging unless they know they wont trigger some kind of trap.or intended diversion. But there is quite a lot of digging happening there now and there are 3 governments involved, one that he did not name the other 2, of course, US and Egypt.

Some other tidbits of info is that from what he was told, only 2 of the pyramids work and there is one of which is 72 stories in depth as it is an upside down pyramid that was built in spain. He says there are several unknowns as well...

KM

This can be spooky if they are starting some device of something...Some End of the World device...or firing up The Giza Powerplant???

projectcamelotproductions.com...

[edit on 13-5-2010 by Snowi]

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Because if Kerry Cassidy says so, it MUST be true!

I'm really tired of people buying into Project Camelot's bull.

I mean some of their guests are really entertaining, but some of the ideas that Project Camelot pushes...Pfttt! Get a sense of discernment peoples!

It's funny though to see Bill Ryan's face sometimes when they have a guest who really can't sell his blatant lie of a story that well, or busts out an outrageous claim. You can almost see him chuckling at times.

[edit on 13-5-2010 by susp3kt]

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 09:15 PM
link   
If this is true,it could explain what i and others are feeling on another thread,feel something bad is going to happen,some of us had it a few weeks ago to months ago,me a couple of months now,just feels the whole world is speeding up and headed for some major change,this has nothing to do with 2012,feels like it is going to happen way before 2012 The way i feel is the earth does not feel right something has change like the earth is off center. Any others feel this way?

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by susp3kt

I mean some of their guests are really entertaining, but some of the ideas that Project Camelot pushes...Pfttt! Get a sense of discernment peoples!

It's funny though to see Bill Ryan's face sometimes when they have a guest who really can't sell his blatant lie of a story that well. You can almost see him chuckling at times.

chuckling so what? whats wrong with a few of them

and i am really tired of the western media news networks and yet people buy into there bull crap.

This case which is has been happening in giza is very interesting i find it not surprising the media doesn't want talk about the recent events which had been

happened, any updates is always welcomed.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 09:19 PM
link   
I dunno I find it mildly amusing. However the lady who interviews seriously needs to shut up and let the people being interviewed speak. She cannot conduct a proper interview and she is constantly cutting them off and interrupting.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter

This case which is has been happening in giza is very interesting i find it not surprising the media doesn't want talk about the recent events which had been

I'm not bashing what is happening in Giza at the moment. I'm finding it very interesting also. I'm merely pointing out that Project Camelot has a hidden agenda, highlighted by the obvious fact that even Bill Ryan thinks some of his guest's stories are bunk, yet they'll still nod and give their approval of these stories.

I think that's bogus.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Snowi

Anyway the basic story is that during the Apr 23rd incident when we had "anamolous" weather as was reported by weather.com that night when we were supposed to have had clear skies, someone may have entered the Chamber of the Sun and started some kind of charge. This was supposed to have tilted our axis a few miles off. I asked specifically how far, he didn't know but there should be a noticable difference in star maps etc.

This would have been the second time the U.S government was reading a heat signature from the apex of the pyramid that is supposedly made of a material called STERN alloy. I have yet to find any information on it, but he told me it is not a metal of this planet.

Are these people children...or do they think we are?

WTF is a 'Chamber of the Sun?' Which pyramid has a metal alloy apex? Nuclear testing and Hiroshima didn't move us a 'few miles' or affect 'star maps.' What logic thinks 'some kind of charge' on top of a pyramid would do any more?

If I ever met an adult making these claims, I'd be seriously embarrassed for them. Project Camelot are just crazy wierdos and fully conscious liars.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by jasmine23
If this is true,it could explain what i and others are feeling on another thread,feel something bad is going to happen,some of us had it a few weeks ago to months ago,me a couple of months now,just feels the whole world is speeding up and headed for some major change,this has nothing to do with 2012,feels like it is going to happen way before 2012 The way i feel is the earth does not feel right something has change like the earth is off center. Any others feel this way?

I feel something is going to happen and it will towards the end of this year.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter

Originally posted by susp3kt

It's funny though to see Bill Ryan's face sometimes when they have a guest who really can't sell his blatant lie of a story that well. You can almost see him chuckling at times.

chuckling so what? whats wrong with a few of them

and i am really tired of the western media news networks and yet people buy into there bull crap.

Here, here...although Project Camelot isn't nearly as dynamic since Bill Ryan left, they still present great information. Weed through the B.S to get to the truth as there is always a certain amount involved. Just my opinion.

top topics

join