It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Tour of the ISS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Cool tour of the ISS space station, thought the space exploration folks might enjoy it, other videos at the you tube link.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Now thats what I talking about.

Great find.

Going to watch now.

S&F

DUDE. that was amazing. The Starship Enterprise it is not but will be someday. I was surprised how long it appears to be. And all the stuff everywhere. lol

Thanks for putting a smile on my face.

Yes, I am convinced-we need to keep moving forward in Space.

[edit on 5/13/2010 by anon72]

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Did you noticed the photographing equipment they had, a lot of mm on the lenses.
I bet there are a lot of amazingly detailed and close up pictures of UFO's.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Wow this is very sick!
I loved the video.. and how much "no-gravity" is crazy. He does a backflip, gets to someone else who is sitting normally,etc.. ahaha!

And the storage is crazy! It's everywhere!!!

Thanks for posting, it was an AWSOME tour!!

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 09:38 PM
link   
I expected it to be more "glamorous", I was really surprised by all the clutter of supplies, looks like a college dorm! I would have thought there would be more color up there, it has to drive you a little crazy after awhile.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Still it would be thrilling to be up there if just for a couple of hours. Heck, just being able to look out the windows into the vastness would put everything in your life into perspective.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 01:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Ahabstar

I'd sign up in a minute, just caught me by surprise how adhoc everything looked, seems like there are cables strewn everywhere, I expected it to have a more "finished" look.

join