It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's up with all the child stabbing in China ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 08:06 PM
link   
What in the world is going on in China with all these reports of children being stabbed ?

Just two days ago there was a report of the 7th such attack in a month . News Report

These unprovoked attacks that we see happening in China , seven this last month alone , boggles the mind ??

Just what is going on in the mind of such people and why does it seem to be happening so often in China ? Just what is going on over there ?

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Please see this thread for answer....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 08:17 PM
link   
OP, I have been wondering about that too. They are calling it a copy-cat phenomenon but it seems like there has to be more to it than that. Mass hysteria or some kind of shared sociological psychosis. There is a known phenomenon of psychosis being adopted by impressionable people but it is not common nor is it biological or contagious.

Why do they attack children? I hope the surviving classmates get some after-care or treatment for PTSD.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 08:18 PM
link   
I wonder if these stabbings are not more prevalent than we are led to believe. Chinese media being Govt. controlled may very well be downplaying the issue. Possibly the huge population has something to do with it, but I suspect it's some cultural thing we just don't understand. Either way it is sickening. Nothing bothers me as much as crimes against children.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 08:19 PM
link   
They need more knife control laws.

Remember, knives don't kill people; people kill people....

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by hinky

I'd much rather be shot than hacked up. Cleavers and knives are much too close and personal.

[edit on 13-5-2010 by ChrisCrikey]

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by hinky

That makes no sense, whatsoever. How long did you think about that before you clicked post?

Controlling weapons does not work. A criminal that wants a weapon will find a means of getting one, laws or no laws mate.

[edit on 13-5-2010 by susp3kt]

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by susp3kt

Originally posted by hinky

That makes no sense.

Whatsoever.

I'm pretty sure the person was being sarcastic.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by mnmcandiez

Maybe so.

Sarcasm is a tough one to get across on the webernet sometimes.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by mnmcandiez

Indeed, my sarcasm alarm went off. If anything this shows that banning weapons really has no effect. Monsters will be monsters, regardless of the law.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by freetree64

or maybe it's because these nutjobs are just mentally unstable?

Your sort make me laugh, you do not realise the origins of your false religion and your so called enemy is the reason you are free to think.

Ave Satanas

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 09:01 PM
link   
I believe the CIA handed mind control technology over to china to help pay off dept. They are putting it to use getting unstable people locked up and population lower.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by gougitousakusha

Man I hope that was sarcasm. If not, Mods can we please get a facepalm emote?

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Perhaps more is at work here, who knows:

www.sott.net...

Lots of stabbings going on,.. mind you no more than usual probably.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 12:26 AM
link   
There has to be more to this than just "copycat". The crime is far to specific. First it is against school children, second it is stabbing. There are many methods for harming a person , children expressly. What is the common thread? These attackers are generally reported to have snapped and act in very irrational, if not insane ways during and after the attacks. The specific method of harm, stabbing, indicates a exposure to something that the rest were as well. Granted they don't have access to firearms ion China, but if one were to snap and hurt children generally they would find the first thing that one could grab to inflict said damage whether it be a bat, chair, fists, etc. This has a very weird and familiar MKUltra feel to it. Could China be experimenting on it's own like we did?

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 02:46 AM
link   
reply to post by djvexd

It is exactly what I was thinking about. Some "unsuccessful" mind control project may be at place. These attacks are way too specific to be only coincidence or some form of social psychosis. But again I'm just conspiracy nut!

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by djvexd

I tend to agree , this has to be more than some copycat crime . I wonder if this could be cult related or perhaps it's some form of ethnic clashing ?

I also agree with the other poster that wondered if this rash of child stabbing was more wide spread then is covered in the media , given that the Chinese government could be surprising some of these reports and only releasing ones that take place in more populated areas .

[edit on 14-5-2010 by Max_TO]

top topics

join