It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"The Beasts Conspiracy"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 08:04 PM
link   
The beast that is covered up is the third beast of Revelation. Check this out, and pay mind to detail:

The first beast you're use to:

"Rev 13:1And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy."

The second beast you're also use to:

"Rev 13:11And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon."

The third beast you're not use to:

"Rev 11:7And when they shall have finished their testimony, the beast that ascendeth out of the bottomless pit shall make war against them, and shall overcome them, and kill them."

Right in your face!, but religion misguides to keep you blind on what is in plain sight in the book of Revelation. Religion keeps your focus off so that you are basically blind about, say, the third beast.

What do you think? I want to hear from you on this. Has religion been keeping peoples focus fallen away from the very truth right in the good book?

[edit on 13-5-2010 by Tormentations]

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   

No one can argue with the truth it looks like.

[edit on 14-5-2010 by Tormentations]

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Tormentations

Are you saying that there are 3 beasts o.O

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Forgive me for being stupid...but what truth are you referring too. What beast is it that I don't see?.... and judging from the responses...no one else knows what you are talking about either.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Tormentations

Post something coherent and we'll give it a go. Lack of response is indicative of your failure to make a cogent point, not agreement.

Anyone can babble. No response is not conceding a point, more a failure to see one.

What's the conspiracy?

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   
That would be Dragon RED kind DEMON/NATAS/ANGEL. Many cannot visualise a real life DRAGON EXISTING AMONGST THEM, so they ignore it and look for his 2 servants the ANTICHRIST AND THE LEVIATHAN FROM SEA....

Fortunate they wont see ABADDON COMMING TO FREE NATAS FROM THE ABYSS along with the rest who reside there on bond.....waiting for the LAST WAR OF ALL WARS WITHIN THIS LITTLE UNIVERSE...full of ENERGY!!!!!!

[edit on 5/14/10 by Ophiuchus 13]

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Oh, that's great. Some all caps posting and emoticons. That clears it up.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by MrDesolate

But I likes emotioncons lol they are very cool. And excuse the caps as I dont do it to yell, do the caps hurt your eyes huh???Just wondering.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

No, I just find it interesting the more irrelevant the information, the louder the broadcaster.

new topics

top topics

join