It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Satan know's his time is short, hence the reason for all the threads related to him..

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Titen-Sxull

It truly amazes me how many grown men

Titen
Dispite your redundant demeanor towards other peoples beliefs. I do have some respect for you. I will say your belittlements seem very beneath you.
Also if you are amazed by such a trivial thing as this. Just imagine how amazed you will be on judgement day. Finding out you were so wrong
will most likely be very amazing for you.

Any attempt made to explain this existence can be poked full of wholes.
That's a very easy thing to do.
But there is only one truth. It takes couhounies to believe in something.

Only one truth and someone is poking wholes in that truth right now somewhere.

[edit on 13-5-2010 by randyvs]

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Time to stop checking the closet for the bogeyman, the only place evil exists is in us humans.

I hope you aware that 99.9% of humanity will be going to Hell if your myths turn out to be true right?

Let's look at who all will go:

But the cowardly, unbelieving, abominable, murderers, sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars shall have their part in the lake which burns with fire and brimstone, which is the second death.

Revelation 21

So cowards will all go even though Jesus was meek and the Prince of Peace. Sorcerers and Magicians will go to Hell, so David Blaine and anyone who's ever pulled a rabbit out of a hat. Then, my favorite, is LIARS, which includes a good 95% of humanity at the very least.

[edit on 13-5-2010 by Titen-Sxull]

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 10:11 PM
link   
I for one welcome our fallen friend and master

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 10:21 PM
link   

But the cowardly, unbelieving, abominable, murderers, sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars shall have their part in the lake which burns with fire and brimstone, which is the second death

I would have never picked you as someone who would try and predict the future. That could be crossing the line into the paranormal. You can harp about all the fire and brimestone you want. Dosn't change the fact that
Jesus came so we might ALL have life and have it more abundantly.

Agent skully

I for one welcome our fallen friend and master

I will simply recognise your right to do so.

[edit on 13-5-2010 by randyvs]

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

What does Jesus have to do with it? This thread is about Satan.

I have no issue with Jesus, he has been and always will be one of my favorite philosophers.

I do have issue with the whole fire and brimstone thing and how easy God finds it to damn most of his beloved creations to a fiery pit for all eternity for things as simple as lying.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 10:23 PM
link   
I never understand why anyone who believes in an all powerful and loving God believes in the devil. Why torture us for our humanity?

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 11:02 PM
link   

If you have to ask then you don't know as much as you almost had me convinced you did. You can be sure that Jesus is the reason his time is short Pard.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Shatan rules the earth. He, his Demons and his followers will perish. Those who treat the whole thing like its a game or like it just does not matter will realize soon enough that there is a God, YaHuWaH and that there is an evil deceiver Shatan. Unfortunately for many they will realize too late. Much like those that new Noah was building an ARK but thought heck I'll wait till it starts to rain before I actually get on board this laughable contraption because I do not want to seem like a kook in front of all my friends. By then it was too late. If you do not start doing the research now and conforming your life now you are in danger of becoming like what the scriptures said were people who really did not care and went about there lives until the flood came and swept them all away...

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sean48
reply to post by freetree64

Why would the time be short for ole Spiny Tail?

He's immortal isn't he?

This thread is therefore a Hoax.

Moot point, ALL of us are "Immortal" also. Our souls will never perish.

You are completely ignorant to the topic you are posting about.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Titen-Sxull
reply to post by randyvs

I have no issue with Jesus, he has been and always will be one of my favorite philosophers.

I do have issue with the whole fire and brimstone thing and how easy God finds it to damn most of his beloved creations to a fiery pit for all eternity for things as simple as lying.
You say that because you thinkl from the limited abilities of a man.

You're dealing with an infinitely holy, eternal being. Because of that, one who refuses to seek forgiveness and his righteousness, he is compelled to keep you out of His kingdom, He cannot have sin present in His kingdom/realm. And since He is eternal, the separation as well must be eternal. Since He is infinitely Holy, then even the slightest blemish makes you and I infinitely less perfect/evil than He is.

You gotta stop trying to "figure out" God based on human reasoning, you're dealing with God almighty. his attributes are not even in the same league as ours are.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 09:38 AM
link   
From Satan's perspective he probably feels he has only days left before he goes to Jail.

If you read the book of Revelation you see he loses the battle with Jesus and the angels and gets evicted from the heavenly realm, this happened in the 20th century.

Later he loses another battle, Armageddon, and this time he goes to solitary confinement for 1000 years.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join