It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Satan know's his time is short, hence the reason for all the threads related to him..

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Look's like the fallen one, is really after publicity these days here on ATS, working harder than usual to gain any kind of foothold in the hearts and minds of those who will be deceived. Over the last few month's it has truly blossomed here, and you can feel his handiwork in so many things going on, throughout this crazy world we live in these days. It's almost as if he is certain of his coming demise, and the return of the lord. The ship is sinking, and he's trying on life preservers, only to find out they didn't put one on the ship, in his size. Better luck next time, Satan

Oh, that's right, there isn't going to be a next time, too bad.....

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Do you believe "Satan" is a person who comes to ATS???????? Second line.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by not p.o.w.

Hardly, i don't believe that's anywhere near what i was saying, but his handiwork is done through mankind.....

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by not p.o.w.

I do. He comes when everyone is mostly offline, mostly.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 07:58 PM
link   
I know Satan is in the world, but it ain't as bad as it's gonna get. In fact, we have a ways to go before he shows his face... or even the face of the anti-christ. But things is headed that way.....

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 08:27 PM
link   
How the heck is his "time short"? He gets to rule Hell forever, right? While the vast majority of humanity will suffer for an eternity plus, he and his demonic buddies will get to party like it's 1999! Seems to me that Satan can't lose! Why didn't God blast him into quarks an eternity ago? Looks to me like Satan and JHVH got somethin' goin' on and it don't look good for us! Why don't we just all face it? This is a stoopit religion with stoopit ideas that far too many (stoopit) people take way too friggin' seriously!

Okay, I'll admit that I can get my bondage jollies off on the whole "scourging" of Christ nonsense, just like the rest of you! Hell, In my opinion Mel Gibson's movie should have been rated X for the way it just doted on all of the torture and humiliation. I'm surprised he didn't throw a ball gag in for good measure! Now that's entertainment!

But if we're actually going to make the mistake of taking the whole fairy tale seriously, then we're going to have to admit that God was able to stop the whole rediculous story any time he wanted to. Hey! JHVH! How about warning your child-like proto-humans not to talk to snakes?? I told my kids to avoid strangers! Seems to me the whole mess could have been nipped in the bud if you'd just given a s**t about them! Hell! You knew he was there in the garden! How about, instead of pointing out the only two fruits that they COULDN'T eat, maybe you could have pointed out the creature that you later described in your book as a "ravenous lion" and told the kids to avoid him at all costs! Oh, I know...hindsight and all. But still..... stoopit!

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Then Jesus said to him, "Away from me, Satan! For it is written, 'YOU SHALL WORSHIP THE LORD YOUR GOD, AND SERVE HIM ONLY.'"
Matthew 4:10

Ephesians 5:11,"Have nothing to do with the fruitless deeds of darkness,rather,expose them."

1 Peter 5:8,"Be self-controlled and alert. Your enemy,the devil,prowls around like a roaring lion looking for someone to devour."

Star and Flag for Truth! Amen.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 08:38 PM
link   
This makes me laugh... how many people has Satan/Lucifer killed? NONE.. how many has "God" killed? billions on this planet throughout time.

Before you say "Satan doesn't personally do it..he works through man just like God does" WRONG! that is mankinds nature we are animals, we ate our ancestors, we kill,rape and pillage with pleasure. The doctinal brainwashing of the false religions make you think that.. you people preach about the devil..when the devil is in the centre of your foul religion. YOU ARE THE DEVIL!

We are still living in medieval times just with upgraded technology.. nothing has changed.

Through my spiritual experiences..Lucifer is a kind soul..he answers all my questions..where was "God" when i needed him? Where was "God" when i saw my friends die? Where was "God" when genocide was committed?

I leave you with a famous quote to think about even more...

"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?
Then he is not omnipotent.
Is he able, but not willing?
Then he is malevolent.
Is he both able and willing?
Then whence cometh evil?
Is he neither able nor willing?
Then why call him God?” -Epicurus

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by freetree64

Why would the time be short for ole Spiny Tail?

He's immortal isn't he?

This thread is therefore a Hoax.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by On the Edge

I don't believe in God or any other form of God. To me Satan is the churches best friend. With out Satan the church would never have been. Both Jesus and Satan are scapegoats in Christianity and Islam. Without a good guy returning to triumph over evil and a bad guy to point the finger at then the Abrahamic religions would of never been around.
www.usbible.com...

[edit on 13-5-2010 by Romantic_Rebel]

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Sean48

The Christians seem to believe his rise to power is coming..all these disasters,wars,rumours,tensions and diseases are some kind of prelude to his arrival...

i don't think they get it into their heads that this is the way of the world.. the only reason it's more known about is because of the mass media.

or to really annoy them..

maybe it's their "benevolent God" giving punishment to his sheep?
or maybe it is Lucifer waging a war upon the thieves and lairs that make up the Christian church..they subjugated peoples worldwide left right and centre..every land they entered they stole the culture and writing sof the ancient sages and religions, they copied the prayers of Babylonian and Egyptian cults and made it seem more "holy".

They don't even realise that they are drinking the blood of a man and eating his flesh whilst believing in a interstellar jewish zombie magician and ultimate God who will reward them for their miserable lives.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Sean48

All I know is this, there won't be an ATS posting of, "Holy %$#&, Satan's been thrown in the pit' because there won't be anyone around to post it.....

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 08:49 PM
link   

You can't prove that? Can you? What if Jesus was reveled to be false. With legit evidence. What would you do now? Convert to Judaism and hate on the gentiles? You make me sick.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

I do not have to prove anything, and as far as making you sick, I do apologize if my opinion does so, but it is nonetheless, mine alone.....

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Yes, you're entitled your own option. Maybe people would see one day if God, Jesus, Satan or whoever is real and instead of vengeance. We can forgive one another.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by freetree64
reply to post by Sean48

All I know is this, there won't be an ATS posting of, "Holy %$#&, Satan's been thrown in the pit' because there won't be anyone around to post it.....

Well, true enough, but, Holy S**T, Satan just stubbed his toe! I'll bet that smarts!

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Raider of Truth
This makes me laugh... how many people has Satan/Lucifer killed? NONE.. how many has "God" killed? billions on this planet throughout time.

Before you say "Satan doesn't personally do it..he works through man just like God does" WRONG! that is mankinds nature we are animals, we ate our ancestors, we kill,rape and pillage with pleasure. The doctinal brainwashing of the false religions make you think that.. you people preach about the devil..when the devil is in the centre of your foul religion. YOU ARE THE DEVIL!

We are still living in medieval times just with upgraded technology.. nothing has changed.

Through my spiritual experiences..Lucifer is a kind soul..he answers all my questions..where was "God" when i needed him? Where was "God" when i saw my friends die? Where was "God" when genocide was committed?

I leave you with a famous quote to think about even more...

"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?
Then he is not omnipotent.
Is he able, but not willing?
Then he is malevolent.
Is he both able and willing?
Then whence cometh evil?
Is he neither able nor willing?
Then why call him God?” -Epicurus

I don't believe I ever seen a know it all of your caliber, prove he knows nothing of what he is talking about, with every word he says. If you really are laughing, by all means laugh it up. I'm glad all your ducks are in row.
You most be very well off being so knowledgable. Then again maybe this
thread is all about you.

Why would you want to annoy anyone? Does that bring you some kind of twisted pleasure? I think you have some issues.

Anyways I think you got a lot of courage for the truth Op. A very daring thread. My hats off to you.

[edit on 13-5-2010 by randyvs]

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 09:13 PM
link   

I can agree with you on that one. Although i will say there will be people around, but the ability to post on ATS may not be available.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 09:27 PM
link   
If you ask me, (and this is of course if I actually believed in dogmatic practices), we are just stuck in the middle of a spiritual pissing match between two souls with a bunch of sour grapes. It's a war of attrition, and when you look at it, nobody ever wins in war. It's always a losing game. You kill evil, there is nothing to define good. You kill good, there is nothing to define evil. It's the Yin and Yang. They are and will always be interconnected whether Christianity likes it or not.

All I know, if all this stuff is actually true and that's a BIG IF, I'll take on either side indiscriminately if it means protecting those that I care about and love. And besides, I don't have any stake in either side anyway...I'll have flown the coop long before it happens, IF this is actually true, and IF this actually happens.

Peace be with you.

-truthseeker

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 09:33 PM
link   

How primitive and paranoid our minds must be to imagine a bogeyman is behind it all.

Are we humans so unable to accept the existence of coincidence? Are we so unwilling to accept responsibility for the log in our own eye that we will blame Satan on every evil deed our hands have done? Is God so absent from the world that Satan is having an easy time of it?

Most of these threads were made by or posted on by the religious who actually believe in Satan ... but most of them are Christians who dislike Satan. Are you saying that Christians were also influenced to post about Satan? What about you, has the Devil been whispering in your ear to get you to post this thread?

It truly amazes me how many grown men and women cling to these old myths as though they are absolute truth. I'm all for pulling wisdom out of the stories and enjoying them for what they are ... but what they are not, is literal truth.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join