It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The End of the World Will Be At 23:00 On May 25th 2010

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 07:11 PM
link   
How many ATS threads discus Nibiru, 2011, SOHO Sun Flares and False Flag Predictions? There are over 420 threads on Nibiru, over 1000 threads on 2011, 185 on SOHO Sun Flares, and 1000 threads on False flags. I became seriously bored when I started to weed out the threads that subjected themselves to predictions alone. This was because many of the threads, ware mingled with other posters predictions. Many of these predictions that had dates on them have already expired, those dates are gone, past, a new day has begun! Sheesh, it’s like viewing a copy of The National Enquirer while standing in the check-out line. Are any of you feeling my pain?
I know, I know, I haven’t discussed 2012 for the obvious reason. But I think we need to get a grip on reality. Or maybe not. I’ll combine all this fear mongering into one paragraph, and we’ll see if it comes true. The New World Order, has sent an alien UFO to capture Nibiru and bring it into our solar system. This spectacle will cause massive CME’s that will be imaged on SOHO. The ensuing False Flag operation will be Bush’s fault, in conjunction to the multiple 9.0 world wide earth quakes caused by HAARP. The end of the world will be at 23:00 on May 25th 2010. By the way, I have this bridge that I’d like to sell you…

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Violater1
How many ATS threads discus Nibiru, 2011, SOHO Sun Flares and False Flag Predictions? There are over 420 threads on Nibiru, over 1000 threads on 2011, 185 on SOHO Sun Flares, and 1000 threads on False flags. I became seriously bored when I started to weed out the threads that subjected themselves to predictions alone. This was because many of the threads, ware mingled with other posters predictions. Many of these predictions that had dates on them have already expired, those dates are gone, past, a new day has begun! Sheesh, it’s like viewing a copy of The National Enquirer while standing in the check-out line. Are any of you feeling my pain?
I know, I know, I haven’t discussed 2012 for the obvious reason. But I think we need to get a grip on reality. Or maybe not. I’ll combine all this fear mongering into one paragraph, and we’ll see if it comes true. The New World Order, has sent an alien UFO to capture Nibiru and bring it into our solar system. This spectacle will cause massive CME’s that will be imaged on SOHO. The ensuing False Flag operation will be Bush’s fault, in conjunction to the multiple 9.0 world wide earth quakes caused by HAARP. The end of the world will be at 23:00 on May 25th 2010. By the way, I have this bridge that I’d like to sell you…

Source?
second line

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by i944002

Please use the SEARCH icon in the upper right hand corner of the page.
Just type in Nibiru or SOHO sun flares...

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by i944002

Ummm, it`s a joke, and he`s just venting. Don`t take what he said as being true, it didn`t come from a book, and he doesn`t have ESP.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by i944002
Source?
second line

Man, you made my day with that!

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Let the anger out.. because soon enough you'll reach the stage where you find the whole thing highly amusing.

What gets me though is that people are throwing these dates around and then arguing to the death about why they're prediction is correct... yet they're still just sitting on an internet forum with no intention of actually trying to do anything to save themselves/enjoy their final days.

And on a side note, I think one day I might do a search to see how many times the world was allegedly going to end. Im betting there's at least 100 per year.
Im also betting that the number of dates is roughly the same as the number of threads going 'omg blank patch on google sky, it MUST be nibiru!!'.

new topics

top topics

join