It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Confusion is not just a state of mind, it's a state of being

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   
First of all, greetings from Finland, the native home of many alien-like creatures, many of which are politicians, but none of which have anything to with NWO. Confused? No, you are not. I am. I am a native Finn. In fact, I'm so overly confused that I have decided to turn this state of being into a new global religion. Either that or I will just come up with a better plan for conquering the world. In my 33 years on Earth, I have seen many wonderous things, most of them making no sense at all. Lived abroad twice, both times crawling back home, shivering like an abducted wet sheep, after becoming aware of things. Awareness, now that's something very dangerous, boys and girls. Better stay confused, much better.

I'm a big fat hairy blob, some 194 cm (6'4") and 140 kg (308 lbs), and I don't really have that many addictions besides booze, food, caffeine, nicotine, masturbation, orange juice, video games, movies, music and occasional semi-related cross-referenced occultism. See, you already know more than you should. Please, stay confused. No, I'm not stealing your credit card, you are just having strange hallucinations. You should really cut down with those mushrooms, mate. What?

[edit on 14/5/2010 by Sauron]

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 07:58 PM
link   
So, what are my takes on some of the topics... In alphabetical order:

A) (Ancient) Aliens:

Sure. Actually, I'm quite convinced of the Ancient aliens theory being more or less on the spot, as they have been visiting us for a long time and although many of us are unaware of the fact that they are living among us even today, I'd say there are a lot of evidence supporting my views. It's not the truth, in the sense that "truth" is always subjective and should be seen as a reflection of our own views, but it's my own take on this subject. Perception is reality, as always.

B) Beings from other planes of reality:

Why not. The M-theory, which is the most sophisticated model for explaining how the Universe works, is based on 11 dimensions, out of which we are currently able to see only three. (Or four, if time is counted as one, but time is not a "real" dimension.) Who knows, what kind of silly beasts lurk in the corners of upper dimensions... I don't. Then again, I'm just confused.

C) Cancellation technologies:

I would probably need more working brain cells than just the two I have, but I do believe that one way to achieve antigravity is to use a cancellation technology, quite similar to those that are being used for noise cancellation these days, which would counteract against the gravity waves. Luckily, gravity is a weak force, that is essentially only "an echo" from upper dimensions... Or something, something.

D) Deitys:

Just simply beings from other dimensions or outer space, if such division can be made in the context, playing their magic tricks on us. Applies for demons and covers most of religion as well.

Should I carry on? Does anyone really care...

[edit on 13-5-2010 by Ufomies]

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Best post...

evahr!

S&F.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 09:43 PM
link   
E) Evolution.

As so many other aspects of life, in either large or small scale, evolution is something that can happen in both natural, chaotic way or preplanned, coordinated way by the means of science. I do not know, if we are an alien breed or not, but assuming that even some of the elements in the ancient legends of gods coming down to Earth for their mating season are based on truth, I'd say it's quite possible that our DNA has been subjected to manipulation by aliens, therefore leading up to our current form. Evolution, when happening in nature by itself, seems quite perplexing, at least when darwinian approach is taken into account. There just simply isn't a reason, why we should have a million different insects in Amazon, if the survival of the fittest was the only driving power behind evolution. I believe that evolution is about diversity, which does not exclude darwinian point of view.

F) F-word

I'm against censorship. We, human beings, have the tendency of over-reacting to pretty much anything these days. Yes, I know that profanity is usually seen as a bad thing, but to me it all seems so confusing, when the human race should be concentrating on the real issues like pollution or corruption, and not on minor ones like trying to take away the freedom of speech. Every language can be seen as a tool and even though this is not my native one, I do swear quite a lot in English as well, when needed.

G) Garlic

Doesn't work on vampires. My grandpa tried once, and even today I'm totally scared of bats. Not the ones used in baseball, though. Well, not usually.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ufomies
I don't really have that many addictions besides...

Forgot to mention serious addiction to certain television shows, such as Fringe, Lost, FlashForward, and Burn Notice.

[edit on 13-5-2010 by Ufomies]

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 10:37 PM
link   
H) Humanoids

What were you expecting, hemorrhoids? Sorry, but humanoids are even more interesting, although just slightly. What makes them especially interesting is the fact, that there are statistical differences between different geographical regions, when it comes to the most common types of aliens encountered with. Greys (or grays, I have no preference) are mostly seen in North America, whereas reptoids/reptilians and "the Scandinavian types" (Hey, don't ask me, I'm just a confused Finn) are much more often seen in other parts of the world, mostly Europe. I do believe that some of the differences could be explained by the cultural differences, when it comes to the key factors of how we perceive everything we experience, but I do also believe that the grays (see, no preference) have some sort of a deal with the local governments. Don't really know if there is a bunch of lizards running the whole show, but I believe there's a lot of cooperation between most of G8 countries and reptilians. Then again, if the lizards were here first, aren't we the real humanoids, then?

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 03:18 AM
link   
S&F! To be true my state of being IS confusion for many years. It was pretty shocking when I switched from good old knowing to not knowing mode. World is no more answer but one big fat question. My being is anchored at uncertainty. It is pretty exhausting and I often think that I shouldn't eat those apples forbidden by that bearded gardener. I do not blame it on snake as many did and even do now. But wait ... the snake could be agent provocateur planted into to garden by that non-Earthy reptilian specie! I'm pretty sure somebody before me entertained this idea - if not, please give credit to pure confused zedd who is so sad (and confused).

EDIT to add: I'm sorry - only flag - stars disappeared. I'm not expert in those apocalyptic writings but missing stars are for sure sign of imminent end of the world. I'm all lucky - no more confusion.

[edit on 14-5-2010 by zeddissad]

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by susp3kt
Best post...

evahr!

S&F.

Hi, susp3kt, just wanted to say that I appreciate your comment and hope you didn't mean S&M... Sure, I'm using GIMP instead of Photoshop, but still wouldn't want to be one... (Unless paid for, properly, then I might reconsider.)

Originally posted by zeddissad
It was pretty shocking when I switched from good old knowing to not knowing mode.

I know what you mean, zedd, or a least I should. The thing is, though, that as far as I know, I have always been confused, and therefore I have never had the luxury of even having a knowing mode prior to my current state. Not everything in life is confusing, but most things are, like knowing that NASA is about to stop using space shuttles, without any official successor for the program. Are they going to go public with their black triangles and new propulsion systems in the near future? I'm so confused. Again.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 08:13 AM
link   
I) Indigo children

Now, I know that I have loved quite a lot of new age stuff in my past, but the concept of the so-called "Indigo children" has always been quite confusing for me to understand. First of all, they are said to have a number of special features and traits that make them special, but so far every single description of the traits seem to be quite vague and can be easily applied to a much larger group of people at once (the Forer effect). I do believe in auras. I also believe that the consciousness, as we know it, is more than just the biological machine we are all trapped in. I just have no idea if Indingo children had auras of the said color or not, and what would such a difference (I assume there is one) be about. As the origins of the term itself are in those children, that were conceived and born in the 1960's, when '___' was quite popular among the hippies, there might be a connection between the chemical balance of the Indigo children and the phenomena, especially when taking the fact that most of these children can be diagnosed as having ADHD (Attention-Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder) in account. I believe that it's often psychologically easier for the parents of such children to think of them as "special", instead of using the case-specific clinical terms.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 09:21 AM
link   
J) John F. Kennedy:

I believe we can all agree that the guy is dead, right? Ok, then I will be able to write a bit about some of the less obvious reasons, why he was assassinated. In the context, less obvious does not mean less likely though, especially when knowing that JFK was, at least alledgly, more or less aware of what had actually happened in Roswell, New Mexico, when the aliens dropped by (a pun intended) and had later instructed the director of NASA to come up with a plan for joint space missions with the soviets. He also had ordered all of the UFO files to be returned to NASA, requesting for an interim report about the subject as well. It's not really that hard to imagine what such actions, in the wake of the Cuban missile crisis a year before and the Cold War running on high stakes, might have made the "big boys" to think - JFK was becoming a loose cannon and needed to be stopped, by any means necessary. I'm not trying to imply that his knowledge of UFOs was the only reason, why JFK was assassinated, but I believe that as the stack of the reasons to get rid of him got larger and larger, his knowledge about the existence of aliens might have been a real contributing factor in the case.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 12:04 PM
link   
K) Ku Klux Klan:

Since the election of President Obama, it has become apparent that there are still many, partially unknown, extreme right-wing elements (movements) that might do something nasty, if given a chance. Although KKK is generally seen as a dead organization with little more than historical significance, there are still many rednecks with guns, moonshine, and attitude out there. Instead of burning crosses and doing other stuff for the show, most of these forces are working underground, some of them with remarkable funding from the closeted white supremacists in high places. A lot of the stuff about the KKK doesn't make that much sense to me, so I'm quite confused about what and where or when, but the probabilities say that the spiritual offspring of the KKK will make itself heard at some point in the future.

EDIT: Made the text a bit more reader-friendly, avoiding too long sentences at once.

[edit on 14-5-2010 by Ufomies]

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   
L) Light:

Faster-Than-Light (FTL) is the most common way of travelling over large distances, at least when it comes to both science fiction and the most common theories about how the UFOs can visit us. Unfortunately, there are at least three problems with this approach:

1) Assuming that the speed of light, as witnessed in vacuum here on Earth, is always constant in outer space as well. The scientists have already been able to slow the photons down remarkably and since both the Special Theory of Relativity (STR) and our own discoveries with those silly darn telescopes have also made it clear that gravity can bend light (not to mention black holes with their own exotics), the speed of light should not be seen as a constant, but a variable.

2) Assuming that the alien races don't have the skills or knowledge about how to take good use of those other eight spatial dimensions we are unaware of, in our 3-dimensional world. One of the most compelling things about many of the UFO sightings is the fact that the objects have been described as changing shapes, sometimes even cloaking themselves either as pretending to be a cloud or making themselves invisible for a (short) period of time. These seem to be easily explained as observed changes in the projectional velocities. When a four- (or more) dimensional object clips through a 3-dimensional space, the amount of the object that can be observed in the lesser dimensions changes constantly.

3) Assuming that the space bugs live either so far out from us or their lifespans are so short, that the conventional propulsion methods like huge ion engines wouldn't be enough to cover the distance. The closer you get to the speed of light, less observational time it takes to get you to your destination. Besides, if the Moon is artificial (yeah, you didn't see that one coming yet, did you?) then they wouldn't really need that much speed to get here, would they? That's why they have their USO bases on Earth as well...

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 03:53 PM
link   
M) Moon:

No, this is not about mooning, although my buttocks are trying to cry for the freedom, with their muffled voices sounding awful a lot like Elvis stuck in a bongo drum. No, this is about The Moon, dude, the one up in the sky. Weeeeeeeeee!

The thing about Earth's only companion is that the scientists have always been somewhat baffled about its existence in the first place. The thing is huge, creating a very balancing and protecting sidekick for our beautiful planet. Sure, these days they all seem to agree that the Moon was created in the early ages of our solar system, when the lava hell version of Earth was struck by another planetary object, bursting out huge amounts of molten rock, some of which later got together to create the silly darn ball. If this was true, then the Moon shouldn't be hollow, should it? Now, when I say hollow, I don't mean hollow in the whole extent the word is usually applied to, but I mean that apparently there has to be quite a lot of empty space within the damn ball, as NASA sent a probe crashing the party and it went on to ring the whole Moon like it was a gigantic bell.

I believe that, based on a lot of the material I have seen during the years of more or less active research, NASA has lied us about the Moon, the infrastructures (including a pyramid and that silly "Tower of Babel") on the Moon, and pretty much left out the fact that the aliens have either beaten us in the race to the Moon a long time ago, if not even constructed the whole darn thing.

Has anyone else ever wondered, why our moon is so perfectly set up, that we can never see the dark side from Earth? I have.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 04:55 PM
link   
N) Nudity switch:

Although the global benefits of the existence of such a device are usually quite immediate to notice, even by someone inexperienced with the concept of nudity, the scientists have not been able to figure out how to create a working nudity switch. I believe that there must either be an alien conspiracy behind the scenes, working against the invention of such device, or maybe it's just a test for the mankind - a technological threshold, beyond which lies both the re-entry to the Eden and the event of massive, simultaneous wave of global meetings between the greys and the human kind.

Go figure, I'm just confused about it.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Ufomies

Edit
Moved from introductions forum

[edit on 14/5/2010 by Sauron]

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Thank you, Sauron.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Now, to carry on over here at the members' area, I have to first remind you all, that these are just my own views and have nothing to do with the reality, as there is no such thing. Everything we observe and experience is always filtered through our own personal network of interconnected thoughts, feelings, opinions (mostly opinions), and other aspects of our own egos. I am always willing to admit that I might be completely off and horribly wrong with my ideas, but unlike so many, I'm also willing to adopt new approaches and changing my mind from time to time. There's nothing as futile in the Universe than trying to prove you are right, when you should always be aware that the chances for that are quite slim.

So, where was I... Oh, right.

O) Oscillations:

One of the most fascinating machines that I have ever come across with, although never actually held one, is the human brain. Most of us seem to have one, which is a miracle of life itself, but is there a possibility that the human mind can be subjected to mind control, as suggested in so many conspiracy theories, and is there something we can actually call telepathy? My parents used to have a strong intuitive connection between each other, sometimes starting to talk about subjects, that hadn't been discussed about in decades, simultaneously. Once, my dear late father, who was a simple, hardworking man, said to have caught a temporary telepathic connection with a stranger. This had happened on a cruise ship, where the stranger was looking for a certain amount of fun and excitement with the opposite sex. My dad said it had been the strangest ten seconds of his life, when the thoughts of the stranger - a woman, who had left his loser husband home with the kids - had poured into his own mind, "as clear as if they were my own", according to him.

So, yes, I do believe in telepathy. My parents weren't the only ones in my family to have similar strange experiences, but I try not to drift that far for now. Believing in mind control, on the other hand, is a tricky one. I do believe in subliminal messaging, that's why we have commercials around, after all, but could a human mind or several minds at the same time be straightly manipulated and what kind of methods would be used, if so? I don't know. There are already techniques used in both medical and military science that have freed us to have a direct interface with a computer. Maybe it's possible that we are all inter-connectable, minus those who have hacked their brains beyond the standard. If we are, then it's maybe possible that the brainwaves oscillating from one person to other could be used for collective mind control as well. As I said, I don't know.

And, as you probably guessed already, I'm quite confused today as well.

[edit on 15-5-2010 by Ufomies]

top topics

join