It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

hello from the noob

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Just wanted to say hello to everyone, I just joined.. I wont mention where I came from as I would rather erase my mind from all of the idiocracy and negativity lol Somethings you just can't unread
But this place seems to be respectful so I decided to join !
About me .. hmm well I have an IQ of 130 which i guess is ok , I had been doing remote viewing for a few years and have been more than successful at it ..actually I wouldnt call it remote viewing , more of just a knowing , I takes me about 5-10 minutes where a normal RV'er does a 45 minute session with a butt load of paper .. I "found" the missing pilot Steve Faucett a few weeks after he went missing, a year later they found his wreckage about 5 miles away from the longitude and latitude coordinates I gave. I remember emailing George Noory at the time and saying hey this is where he is but I never got a response.. oh well.. somewhere I put up a youtube video of it also and the picture was identicle to what was found , kinda creepy..
I also dream things before they happen , I dreamt about the h1n1 problem the day before it came out that Baxter shipped the virus to like 20 countries.. things like that happen all of the time.
well I feel like im being arrogant or something so Im gonna go lol but just wanted to say hi

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Nice to meet you.
But beware, you should not talk open about what you see, or someday you will loose the ability.
Make "assumptions" you know, discrete, but never say it out loud: I KNOW!
Believe me.

BB!!

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Hey noob, how's it going? Welcome to ATS!

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Tell us when you have a dream about something!

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   
well welcome to ats

now arm your self with a nice tight net

mostly to filter the cr*p

and to hopefully catch the few grains of truth.

mix it back in with the sludge and mess and you have

aTs

happy fishing

[edit on 13-5-2010 by jericanman]

new topics

top topics

join