It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Petty Dems hesitate to honor Reagan

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2004 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Else, you're dead wrong & have bought into over-hyped partisanship.

Thomas: Icons, such a Tucan Sam, Tony the Tiger & Ronald Raygun are not real. You worship Raygun the icon, I despised Raygun the figurehead-to-an-evil-cabal-bent-on-power-and-world-domination-and/or-a-reshaping-ofthe-world-in-their-image.
And I voted for him. And I was a Republican because of him.

Your view of history & his "achievements" don't survive the light of reason.

And as for "peace & respect" to this icon - that was forfeit with his actions in life while in command of his faculties. You praise the devil all you want, but keep it in your home at your alter, if you don't want alternate opinions to yours to confront your fragile sensibilities.

posted on Jun, 8 2004 @ 11:16 AM
link   
The Dems hafta jump up and down on his corpse 'coz they couldn't hold a feather to him while he was alive and healthy. Like would-be big-game hunters posing with someone else's stuffed trophy

They are so vicious, they hated Reagan so, because America loved the man and voted for him twice, instead of Carter or Mondale. They secretly despise the public, but dare not let their elitism show through their egalitarian masks.

Even if you thought he was an idiot. How about a little magnaminity in the face of the reaper. y'all could at least try this one.

"The evil that men do lives after them; the good is oft interred with their bones."

But you'd have to know Shakespeare to to that . . .

posted on Jun, 8 2004 @ 11:17 AM
link   
accidental repost. Dial-up is such a pain

[edit on 8-6-2004 by dr_strangecraft]

posted on Jun, 8 2004 @ 11:17 AM
link   
[edit on 8-6-2004 by dr_strangecraft]

posted on Jun, 8 2004 @ 11:23 AM
link   
"Dear Sweet Jesus, if you won't give me Bin Laden, please let Reagen die..."

Oh man RANT, that cracked me up soooo much!

TEAM FOX COVERAGE! ALL REAGAN, ALL BUSH, ALL AMERICAN! *cue hard rock guitar solo" Up next... Sean Hannity discusses why Reagan is a candidate for Messiah! dowdowdowdoDOWWWOOWOWOW

posted on Jun, 8 2004 @ 12:51 PM
link   
I feel saddness when anyone passes away. I didn't agree with his views, I didn't neccessarily like him, but all human beings have my love and respect just by virtue of their existence, and his death, like any death, is a sad occassion.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join