posted on May, 13 2010 @ 08:22 PM
I'm not trying to turn this into a religious thread, but I did find this rather interesting...
From Revelation 3:
To the Church in Philadelphia
7."To the angel of the church in Philadelphia write: These are the words of him who is holy and true, who holds the key of David. What he opens no
one can shut, and what he shuts no one can open.
8. I know your deeds. See, I have placed before you an open door that no one can shut. I know that you have little strength, yet you have kept my word
and have not denied my name.
9. I will make those who are of the synagogue of Satan, who claim to be Jews though they are not, but are liars—I will make them come and fall down
at your feet and acknowledge that I have loved you.
10. Since you have kept my command to endure patiently, I will also keep you from the hour of trial that is going to come upon the whole world to test
those who live on the earth.
11. I am coming soon. Hold on to what you have, so that no one will take your crown.
12. Him who overcomes I will make a pillar in the temple of my God. Never again will he leave it. I will write on him the name of my God and the name
of the city of my God, the new Jerusalem, which is coming down out of heaven from my God; and I will also write on him my new name.
13. He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches.
Of particular interest, verse 8 and 9. Now I'm not claiming to be a biblical scholar by any means, but I just found this to be a very interesting
[edit on 13-5-2010 by Survivorman]