It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

“Joe Legal” and “Jose Illegal”

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by nunya13
reply to post by SWCCFAN

You DO realize that some illegals do pay taxes, right?

Yes but most don't and how can they pay the Unconstitutional Income tax with out a stolen SSN?

Also, as another poster said, quit blaming an entire race of people for taking something that is being GIVEN to them which is FAR better than anything else they have to BUST THEIR A** for in their own country and STILL barely make it-- BARELY, if at all.

Its not about Race and yes they are very hard workers. You are missing the point THEY SNUCK IN.

Target the person who gave "Jose Illegal" (disgusting) his pay check in the first place KNOWING he is illegal.

I agree with you 100% there. Anyone who hires an illegal with out verifing they are here legally Must $50,000 Fine per person found to be illegal the first time caught. The Second time the Fines double. The third they go to prison for 5 years and or Fined $1,000,000 All Fines go to securing the border and Funding the Border Patrol.

That should work!

[edit on 13-5-2010 by SWCCFAN]

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 08:25 PM
link   
I'm sorry, but this post is just complete and utter Bullcrap, knowing a few illegals I can tell you your all wrong about " Jose Illegal".

You see Jose illegal works in a field picking strawberries, he works 12 hours a day hunched over affraid to take bathroom breaks, because if his boss thinks he's slacking off Jose will be immediately replaced, with no unemployment, no union, no say so.

It's incredibly competitive and only the best pickers keep their jobs, .. Jose does not make $15.00 an hour, Jose gets paid for each box of strawberries he picks, which is around $5.00. and if he does get paid by the hour it is minimum wage.

Do you see illegals driving around in range rover's and bmw's like the OP would suggest ???

Do you see them living in a house near the size of yours ?? or anything other than a ratty apartment complex ??

So tell me Joe Legal, are you prepared to get down on your hands and knees and work 12 hour days for minimum wage ???

No, you wont. So stop complaining.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by IntastellaBurst

I'm sorry, but this post is just complete and utter Bullcrap, knowing a few illegals I can tell you your all wrong about " Jose Illegal".

You see Jose illegal works in a field picking strawberries, he works 12 hours a day hunched over affraid to take bathroom breaks, because if his boss thinks he's slacking off Jose will be immediately replaced, with no unemployment, no union, no say so.

It's incredibly competitive and only the best pickers keep their jobs, .. Jose does not make $15.00 an hour, Jose gets paid for each box of strawberries he picks, which is around $5.00. and if he does get paid by the hour it is minimum wage.

Do you see illegals driving around in range rover's and bmw's like the OP would suggest ???

Do you see them living in a house near the size of yours ?? or anything other than a ratty apartment complex ??

So tell me Joe Legal, are you prepared to get down on your hands and knees and work 12 hour days for minimum wage ???

No, you wont. So stop complaining.

LOL their are illegal mexican construction workers that make 15-20 a hr

Also who did these jobs before the mexicans snuck in?? HUH?

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 08:30 PM
link   
here we go again. i dont know why im gettin myself intothis:

check out this scenario.
I live in oxford mississippi, home of ole miss. There's bunch of rich folks w/ condos on the square etc that attend what is called "university club"

its a club for rich people where you pay every month so you can come and pay for overpriced fancy food and eat there and have parties. well, university club owner is so FING cheap(i know myself because he wanted me to install a microphone system for him but didnt wanna pay sh$)! 90% of people working there are illegal immigrants. they get paid cash. now, someone said they want to come here and live the "good life" These people come from poverty stricken country, bring their kids through the desert. do you think a mother would want to bring her child over desert risking their deaths if she had a choice? oh yea she has a choice. stay and work for $5 a day in mexico, or come here to oxford and work for university club owner for $5 an hour(or 7). now consider she's risking her babys life to get here. i think its clear that she has less survival rate if she stays in mexico then crossing the desert. so at the end, who's fault is it? you know its illegal to hire illegals right?

edit to add:
i know the response ya'll are typing out: its illegal to cross the border so its the immigrants fault. OK. put yourself in that mother's position. you're working hard labor, possibly construction, your mom is taking care of your daughter cuz you cant afford babysitter. you work 10-12 hrs a day for $5/day. things are little cheaper then in america, but not THAT cheap. you never see your daughter, you barely make ends meet, you're suffering and been suffering all your life. then your uncle sais, hey come to oxford you can make $5 an HOUR not a day, and work way easier, but you have to come up with $5k US and give it to coyote for a %30-50 chance of crossing here. if you get caught you go to jail for a coupla months.

what would you do?

do you understand how bad it must be for them to take that risk? i know its not THAT easy to cross the border. its verry difficult and alot of people dont make it. they get caught or DIE

[edit on 13-5-2010 by ponyboyats]

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by IntastellaBurst

So you know people that are here illegally and you support that?

What if one of them without a Dirvers license or insurance gets in a wreck and kills one of your family members?

Would you still support them sneeking in and taking Jobs?

The Strawberries will be picked or they will rot and the farmer will go out of business. He will pay what it takes to make a profit.

Fine the Employers of Illegals 50,000 Per Illegal Caught. Not Cheap Labor anymore...

Defending Illegals is Un-American.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by ponyboyats
here we go again. i dont know why im gettin myself intothis:

check out this scenario.
I live in oxford mississippi, home of ole miss. There's bunch of rich folks w/ condos on the square etc that attend what is called "university club"

its a club for rich people where you pay every month so you can come and pay for overpriced fancy food and eat there and have parties. well, university club owner is so FING cheap(i know myself because he wanted me to install a microphone system for him but didnt wanna pay sh$)! 90% of people working there are illegal immigrants. they get paid cash. now, someone said they want to come here and live the "good life" These people come from poverty stricken country, bring their kids through the desert. do you think a mother would want to bring her child over desert risking their deaths if she had a choice? oh yea she has a choice. stay and work for $5 a day in mexico, or come here to oxford and work for university club owner for $5 an hour(or 7). now consider she's risking her babys life to get here. i think its clear that she has less survival rate if she stays in mexico then crossing the desert. so at the end, who's fault is it? you know its illegal to hire illegals right?

Yep i agree fine all companys who hire illegals 10 K a pop, but send the illegals back as well. Give all of them pamplets with information on what it takes to become a citizen before we send them back. Then if they come the right way God bless them welcome new neighbor.

[edit on 13-5-2010 by ker2010]

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by SWCCFAN

being illegal and gettin in a wreck has NOTHING to do with each other. sorry you're comparing oranges and vegetables.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by ker2010

Here in MS illegals built a bridge across St Louis Bay and 3 Were killed. I personally helped pull the lifeless bodies out of the Bay. OSHA Fined the Company for the incident, but nothing was done about the hiring of Illegals. They made $21.50/hr

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by ker2010

i think he makes more than 10k a piece off them mexicans. he pays minimum (no more than 7) and charges 20k for a #ty wedding.

i'd say 100k a pop at least. and yea sure send illegals home, but punish the real criminal. and enforce that #. problem would be solved. they would not come here cuz noone would hire them illegally. so theyd try to come legally(which is super hard, i came from russia legally. and legally means 10's of Ks of $$$$ on a lawyer or u not gettin nowhere!)

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by SWCCFAN

Originally posted by ker2010

Here in MS illegals built a bridge across St Louis Bay and 3 Were killed. I personally helped pull the lifeless bodies out of the Bay. OSHA Fined the Company for the incident, but nothing was done about the hiring of Illegals. They made $21.50/hr

I believe it, its a myth that all illegals make peanuts.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by SWCCFAN

yea and i doubt families of those who died got compensated. as it would be in case of joe legal

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by ponyboyats
reply to post by SWCCFAN

being illegal and gettin in a wreck has NOTHING to do with each other. sorry you're comparing oranges and vegetables.

It has everything to do with it. if they were not here in the first place they could not have had a accident. This happens several times a day all over the US.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by SWCCFAN

they're not in accident because of their legal status. thats what im saying. anyone could have an accident. you're saying like all illegals get in accidents because they're illegal. im sorry its just a logical fallacy or something.

[edit on 13-5-2010 by ponyboyats]

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Stereotype much? While this can sometimes be the case, there are quite a few who
do make $25 an hour working construction, as ranch hands, and working for private contractors who build roads (our tax dollars at work), etc. Also trucking companies.
Your scenario is an attempt to prey on the "ayy los pobres" but it just doesn't work for those of us who have lived too close & know better.
And btw, Range Rovers are not usually their style. It is not uncommon to see brand new Escalades, suburbans, Mercedes/ BMWs and decked out crew cab pickups (not to mention the modified Hondas belonging to the "car clubs") parked in front of run down houses with a couple or 3 "extended families" living there. And yeah, some of them DO live in brand spanking new, high end apt complexes/ condos and subdivisions- including gated ones. Especially the coyotes & drug dealers. (yet many of them still act like trash) You'd be SHOCKED, I guess, to know how many of those particular people are on public assistance- food stamps & medical care. Even in subsidized housing, they aren't all driving "bad cars" and it isn't rare for the legit resident to have "a cousin or 2 visiting".

[edit on 13-5-2010 by DogsDogsDogs]

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stewie
That scenario illustrates a big part of the problem with an open border and no enforcement of immigration laws.
You have to conclude it is by design, to impoverish us all.

You are right.
Minimum wage in Mexico is 50 cents an hour if enforced.
Minimum wage in Bangladesh is 7 cents an hour.

Ten percent of Counties in the USA are 50 percent or more Hispanic.
There are now about 70 million HIspanics in the USA. In a few years there will be more Hispanics in the USA than Mexicans in Mexico (105 million).

IT IS NOW INEVITABLE THAT MEXICO AND THE USA WILL BECOME ONE BORDERLESS COUNTRY UNDER THE NAU.

THE REVOLUTION IS OVER. AMERICA LOST.

TPTB are INVADING AMERICA with cheap labor.
In 1950 America was 89%white,9%black,2%other.
America has not had a sane immigration policy for almost 50 years.
America now has what can only be described as an INVASION POLICY.
America now lets into this country somewhere between 2 and 5 million
persons per year legally and illegally.

Lets just pick the number 3 million.
If 3 million people enter the country every year that amounts to
300 million people in 100 years.
But that doesn't count their children.

Lets forget about any future immigration.
Lets just start with 20 million illegals here. Half are females. That's 10 million. If they have 4 children each that's 40million children in the first generation here.
20 years later the second generation of 20 million females has 4 children each. That's 80 million more children.

0 years first generation = 20 million plus 40 million babies
20 years second generation = 40 million plus 80 million babies (20 m x 4)
40 years third generation = 80 million plus 160 million babies
60 years fourth generation = 160 million plus 320 million babies
(At 60 years the first 20 million reach the age of 80 and die off so you can subtract 20 million from the total here)
80 years fifth generation = 320 million plus 640 million babies.
(At 80 years the second generation of 40 million die off so you
can subtract that number)

total number 20 million + 40m + 80m + 160m + 320 m + 640m = 1,260m
minus 20m + 40m = 1,200 million or 1.2 billion people

This does not take into account anyone other than the original 20 million illegal aliens. This also presumes a birthrate of 4. There is some evidence the actual birthrate might be as high as 7.

So we would have 1.2 billion additional people here in 80 years just from the original 20 million. What if some of the other 300 million decide to have MORE than the replacement birthrate of 2? Well just add a few more billions to numbers. What would life be like here with 2 or 3 billion people
living in the USA. No room,no food,no water,no resources,etc.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by ponyboyats

What I am saying is being here Illegaly they may not be able to operate a motor vehicle in compliance with our laws. Having a Dirvers License and passing the test would make them safer drivers but Illegals in my state cannot have a Drivers license unless they can prove citizneship.

So not having a drivers license which most illegals don't makes them a higher risk and have had a history of causing accidents.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Johnze

Your comment shows me that you are part of the problem. Joe Legal has pride and work ethic. He believes in paying for the services he uses because that is the right thing to do. Working the system is illegal but rarely enforced. I pay 775 dollars a month rent for a 3 bedroom house and I don't even have a family. My rent is cheap compared to most other places. The average rent for a house here is 1025 dollars so because Joe Legal pays 1200 doesn't mean he has a crack habit. It means he lives in a good neighborhood. I guess you feel everyone should live in a cardboard box? You obviously feel people should feel entitled to food stamps, subsidies, and government health care. I have muscular dystrophy and while I do qualify for all these entitlements I choose not to because I am responsible for myself and do not need my neighbors paying my bills. Jose Illegal came here to work the system and this needs to stop NOW. He needs to pay taxes, pay his rent, and buy his own food like everyone else.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by SWCCFAN

Jose Illegal also works in construction, has NO Social Security Number, and
gets paid $15.00 cash “under the table”.

:shk: Sounds to me this wouldn't be the case if employers weren't breaking the law.

Jose Illegal has no documented income and is eligible for food stamps and
welfare. Jose Illegal still has $31,200.00.

Think about it. Government sets the qualifications. If Jose illegal qualifies for this it is because you have elected fools who signed this into law.

Jose Illegal receives a $500.00 per month federal rent subsidy. Jose
Illegal pays out that $500.00 per month, or $6,000.00 per year. Jose
Illegal still has $ 31,200.00.

I would love to see proof on this. But all lack of proof aside, Jose only qualifies for what the fools you elect sign into law.

Jose Illegal has to make his $31,200.00 stretch to pay utilities, gasoline,
and what he sends out of the country every month..

Don't forget about the American suburban and escalades they buy. At least somebody is supporting the American auto industry. BTW, show me a law that says it is illegal to send money out of the country.

Joe Legal’s and Jose Illegal’s children both attend the same school. Joe
Legal pays for his children’s lunches while Jose Illegal’s children get
a government sponsored lunch. Jose Illegal’s children have an after school
ESL program. Joe Legal’s children go home.

IMO, children should be left out of the whole mess. But once again, government sets the rules as to who qualifies for what.

Do you get it, now?

People like you will never get it. Illegals don't make the rules. Government and employers do. But you rather post a BS chain letter to further bash illegals and achieve your agenda. Bet your one of those who keep electing those fools in.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by SWCCFAN

What if one of them without a Dirvers license or insurance gets in a wreck and kills one of your family members?

ok leme break it down its something like this:

asians are bad drivers
a=b
bad drivers kill people
b=c
so, asians kill ppl when they drive
a=c
thats logic.

your statement is more like
illegals have no driving license
a=b
ppl w/ no drivin license have no insurance