It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

“Joe Legal” and “Jose Illegal”

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by dalek

No, but I live in Texas, and I work in the midst of illegal immigrants, mon. (pronounced like gone...means "man", or "hombre")

Just trying to help the "clueless" on these matters, mon.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by maxweljames

Actually, I am an employer, and I agree with you 100%. But,
BUT,
you cannot hold an employer MORE ACCOUNTABLE than you hold the government, the police, or anybody else.

THAT is my point.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Johnze

Ummm the fact is, it is racism, its either that or people are basicaly just to stupid to comprehend why this sort of mass immigration happens. Not taking the time to understand why its happening just lends one to point the finger at the most obvious, and blame them.

THEY TOOK OUR JOBS!!!!

I seem to remember a South Park explaining how retarded these types of arguements are. If your either too lazy or too stupid to bother researching the subject other than what you see on main stream media drivel, meh up to yourself your just gonna come across as a racist/xenophobic douche.

I understand the reasons why illegal immigrants come to this country. That does not mean I have to like it or live with it. It IS NOT racism to demand that the immigration problems in this country be fixed.

Why do people have such sympathy for the illegal alien? Why do people not have the same sympathy for the Legal American Citizen?

This country has numerous problems troubling the Legal American Citizen. Illegal Immigration is one of those problems. That cannot be disputed.

I personally do not care about the problems in the home countries of illegal aliens. I do not live there and I do not pay taxes there. Therefore, they are not my problem. The burdens of illegal immigration are a problem to me, as an American Citizen.

I guess I am a monster because I care more for the welfare of my fellow legal citizens than the welfare of illegal aliens. Very well, call me monster.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Stewie

So what is the "problem" of poor people coming along to do the jobs that others do not want to do?

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by My_Reality

This country has numerous problems troubling the Legal American Citizen. Illegal Immigration is one of those problems. That cannot be disputed.

Such as?

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by dalek

There really is no problem if you have no "free" services...If the hospitals don't treat people for nothing, if the schools don't educate people for nothing, if the parks all charge a fee,
in other words, If America becomes a "pay as you go" country.

Like Mexico.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Legion2112

Originally posted by mryanbrown
reply to post by jfj123

Illegals aren't criminals.

And hence, these three oxymoronic words do more to explain my infuriation with illegal apologists than anything else on this Earth.

And hence, a childish retort from someone who lacks access to google to verify the legal definition of criminal. Someone who is incapable of distinguishing the difference amongst words, and ignorantly confuses them. Relying on asinine statements to further their ignorant agenda while dismissing their own incompetence in regards to their own language. And somehow manage to accuse others of not speaking English.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stewie
reply to post by dalek

There really is no problem if you have no "free" services...If the hospitals don't treat people for nothing, if the schools don't educate people for nothing, if the parks all charge a fee,

Like Mexico.

that post was a little barmy

can you repost please

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by dalek

Well, mate,
If you do not understand a post, you might question your own cognitive abilities.
The immigration issue is not about the "right" to work. It is about the right to participate as a citizen.

Duh, dude.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Legion2112

reply to post by jfj123

Illegals aren't criminals.

And hence, these three oxymoronic words do more to explain my infuriation with illegal apologists than anything else on this Earth.

And hence, a childish retort from someone who lacks access to google to verify the legal definition of criminal. Someone who is incapable of distinguishing the difference amongst words, and ignorantly confuses them. Relying on asinine statements to further their ignorant agenda while dismissing their own incompetence in regards to their own language. And somehow manage to accuse others of not speaking English.

arn't you just showing off?

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Stewie

so all Parks in Mexico charge a fee?

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by dalek

I don't see how our other problems are relevant to this discussion. That would be another topic.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by dalek

I am not much interested in a "Caucus Race"...
So, I will leave you be.
(Hint: Alice in Wonderland)

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 09:39 PM
link   
TOTALLY BEMUSED by the last 2 posts

Clear as mud

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by mryanbrown

I suppose insults are easier to voice than a cognitive reasoning for why illegal immigrants aren't illegal... and hence, aren't criminals to whatever degree you wish to ascribe... my feelings might actually be hurt if I thought for a second you had any comprehension of the propoganda you're trying to vomit all over this thread. As it is I just feel sorry for you...

... and it still doesn't change the fact that to say illegal immigrants aren't doing anything illegal is incredibly asinine unto itself...

And where the hell did I say anything about people not speaking English in this thread? You sure you don't have me confused with someone else?

[edit on 15-5-2010 by Legion2112]

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 09:42 PM
link   

reply to post by dalek

Like Mexico.

What you described is not america! There is absolutely NOTHING free in capitalist america and the fact you don't know that tells me your here to spew phoney propaganda...Oh yeah mon everything is free for the latinos but us gringos gotta pay through the nose...IGNORANT, VERY IGNORANT!

Hospitals are required to treat people if they don't have insurance BUT you will get billed later. School tuition, fire department and police are payed from property taxes.

What did you say? Go ahead and ignore me, that is what I expect you to do. And as I already told you in my previous post, illegal immigrants DONT BOTHER collect welfare because they don't have papers. They want to make a quick buck and then go back to mexico. I mexicans I knew worked 60-70 hour weeks and busted their ass for peanuts compared to what lazy americans make!

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07

reply to post by dalek

Like Mexico.

What you described is not america! There is absolutely NOTHING free in capitalist america and the fact you don't know that tells me your here to spew phoney propaganda...Oh yeah mon everything is free for the latinos but us gringos gotta pay through the nose...IGNORANT, VERY IGNORANT!

Hospitals are required to treat people if they don't have insurance BUT you will get billed later. School tuition, fire department and police are payed from property taxes.

What did you say? Go ahead and ignore me, that is what I expect you to do. And as I already told you in my previous post, illegal immigrants DONT BOTHER collect welfare because they don't have papers. They want to make a quick buck and then go back to mexico. I mexicans I knew worked 60-70 hour weeks and busted their ass for peanuts compared to what lazy americans make!

DUDE check your quotations
your embarrassing yourself

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by dalek

I am not a dude. If you can't address me properly then don't bother reply next time. Ok? As for the quotation part I have no idea what your talking about and neither do I care.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07
reply to post by dalek

I am not a dude. If you can't address me properly then don't bother reply next time. Ok? As for the quotation part I have no idea what your talking about and neither do I care.

A beautiful example of ignorance

[edit on 15-5-2010 by dalek]

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 10:01 PM
link   
sorry to divert

BACK TO POINT

There's a lot of hatred of people that do the jobs that others hate

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26 >>

join