It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

“Joe Legal” and “Jose Illegal”

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 03:46 PM
link   
I think it was left out

Joe legal gets mad about this so this makes him a racist
Jose illegal "only makes 15.00 an hour" and is a victim.

link   

Originally posted by mothershipzeta

Originally posted by Omniimpotent

Originally posted by Johnze
Not jose illegals problem joe legal is too stupid to work the system to his advantage. I mean he pays 1200 dollar a month for "rent" LOL and spends 50 dollars a week on food???, is this guy got some sort of serious coc aine habbit your not telling us about?

Yay for the freedom to be racist by the way.

Indeed, it would seem that some freedoms, ie., the sense of entitlement in the US is not limited to it's citizenery.

Wake up.

It's photoshopped.

Wake up, indeed.

And the video in my next post?

Why should I care about anything you post when you give us images that are obvious fakes?

Don't post some incendiary pic altered by some bigot and then ask me to vet your next post.

Deflection noted.
[edit on 5/14/10 by mothershipzeta]

link   
They've come to take over our towns? Do you really live that deep in fear? You are pathetic. A disgrace to humanity, plain and simple. If we were in the 50's or 60's, I bet you'd be one of those sh**kickers lynching every African-American you could lay your hands on.

You halt progress, YOU halt humanity. You are not a patriot, you are not about of a "Militia", you are not a freedom fighter but simply a paranoid scared dog with your tail between your legs.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 03:54 PM
link   
OMG !!! !

you people need to educate yourselves !

some of you can not tell the difference between Racism and Culturism ! !

there is many Mexican=American Hispanics Mestizo that have a problem of Illegals ! also ! Especially the ones that have History of generations Living in America

Stop with the Racial Profile ! and Start with the Cultural Profile!
thats what it IS!

Im a Mestizo myself not a Southern Spanish Speaking White/Indian Mix tho.. I am just the Upper Northern(stone skip away from Canada) American Speaking White/Indian mix!

Good Lord! The bickering needs to stop !

You can just about always! tell a Illegal from a Legal that is American born it called the American Culture Vibe!!! that a Illegal does not have ! you know the Life style of American fads! slang! figure of speech lingo taste of food , Music , entertainment , etc...

People! We are just Melting pot of the World ! that what makes America

we need to Close Liberty's Book for A while! ( "Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free..) and take care our our own First!

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by beyondsense
reply to post by Omniimpotent

That sign looks so fake, please! Next!

Peace.

[Video removed to save space]

Staged?

And since I'm having a heck of a time trying to "embed" a youtube video.....

www.youtube.com...

The direct link

Viva Mexico! Viva la Revolucion!

I really enjoyed how sidestepped the issue of the picture being an obvious fake. And your proof that it wasn't fake, is a completely different situation.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by QuetzalcoatlAlien
They've come to take over our towns? Do you really live that deep in fear? You are pathetic. A disgrace to humanity, plain and simple. If we were in the 50's or 60's, I bet you'd be one of those sh**kickers lynching every African-American you could lay your hands on.

You halt progress, YOU halt humanity. You are not a patriot, you are not about of a "Militia", you are not a freedom fighter but simply a paranoid scared dog with your tail between your legs.

Typical, I'm the racist, let's ignore the fact that the video was taken at a La Raza rally...La Razza translates in to The Race in English . That's right, "the Race".

Your a moron.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   
I live on an island. Its a 3 bed room. My roommate and I each have our own room. We keep 3 latinos from central america in the 3rd bed room. They work very hard at the tourist trap restaurants. They buy "how to speak english" books and tapes. They cook a lot of good food. None of them get aide. They do send a lot of money home...sort of like "child support" their all in there mid 20s. They show me how to cook good food. The house is always clean. I live on the gulf of mexico (as my backyard) and pool for 400$ a month. .... am I a criminal?

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wolfenz
OMG !!! !

you people need to educate yourselves !

some of you can not tell the difference between Racism and Culturism ! !

there is many Mexican=American Hispanics Mestizo that have a problem of Illegals ! also ! Especially the ones that have History of generations Living in America

Stop with the Racial Profile ! and Start with the Cultural Profile!
thats what it IS!

Im a Mestizo myself not a Southern Spanish Speaking White/Indian Mix tho.. I am just the Upper Northern(stone skip away from Canada) American Speaking White/Indian mix!

Good Lord! The bickering needs to stop !

You can just about always! tell a Illegal from a Legal that is American born it called the American Culture Vibe!!! that a Illegal does not have ! you know the Life style of American fads! slang! figure of speech lingo taste of food , Music , entertainment , etc...

People! We are just Melting pot of the World ! that what makes America

we need to Close Liberty's Book for A while! ( "Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free..) and take care our our own First!

Generations? Back to the 1800's or anchor babies?

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by mryanbrown

Originally posted by beyondsense

That sign looks so fake, please! Next!

Peace.

[Video removed to save space]

Staged?

And since I'm having a heck of a time trying to "embed" a youtube video.....

www.youtube.com...

The direct link

Viva Mexico! Viva la Revolucion!

I really enjoyed how sidestepped the issue of the picture being an obvious fake. And your proof that it wasn't fake, is a completely different situation.

And even more telling is how you disregarded the video I posted after.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Johnze
Not jose illegals problem joe legal is too stupid to work the system to his advantage. I mean he pays 1200 dollar a month for "rent" LOL and spends 50 dollars a week on food???, is this guy got some sort of serious coc aine habbit your not telling us about?

Yay for the freedom to be racist by the way.

Indeed, it would seem that some freedoms, ie., the sense of entitlement in the US is not limited to it's citizenery.

Wake up.

It's photoshopped.

Wake up, indeed.

[edit on 5/14/10 by mothershipzeta]

I really don't like ignorance...

Being someone intimately involved in computers, and more importantly, this part of the industry, you should read the page you posted the link for and understand what it is:

It is worth noting that edges and areas red in colour are often depicted as brighter in the ELA tests. This due to the way the photos are saved by various programs. It is not proof that image was manipulated.

If you are unsure how to interpret the results, please do not claim the results of this tool as proof of anything.

The easiest way to tell that the sign is real is the bright reflection from the top of it, which is perfectly in line with the direction the sun is shining from and clearly visible in the original image and the test results.

Referring to the print that is on the sign and the verbiage itself, the red ink shows up differently on the white sign due to the natural pixelation of the image, where reds on top of whites "bleed" into the white. All the ELA test does is detect if there are sharper pixels that stand out in a recognizable pattern from the remainder of the image. While the red print is questionable in a few ways, the top portion of the sign is not. If the bottom portion of the sign was original, it would be blackened in the same way all of the other bright whites are and the same way the top portion of the sign is. If you look at the top portion of the sign, it falls in line with what you are seeing in the rest of the photo.

The top part of the sign, IMO, is just as revealing and the real indicator of the problem at hand...

and next time, ask for some feedback from people who know the details of image manipulation. Reversing contrast in Photoshop is not how to determine if a picture is fraudulent, it's just one of the simplest ways to see blatant fraud in a digital image. Masters of the trade can reproduce digital images that you would NOT be able to tell were forged, not even in Photoshop... not without using digital forensics to determine the sequential byte ordering of the file which is an extremely tedious and pain staking process. You can fake anything that is digital if you understand the 1's and 0's that make it up. This is why there is such a push from government to digitize EVERYTHING, but that's a different rant for a different time.

Until you all realize that all of this is just another way the government uses opportunities like immigration and the tea-party movement to further divide this country so that the unity we need to stop the government is disintegrated, this country is doomed. They want us to fight over this in these forums instead of organizing a united front against them, and you're all playing right into it just like good sheeple.

Our government is the 800-lb gorilla at an all-you-can-eat buffet, with me (we), the taxpayer, being the food. Illegals get to watch from the sidelines most of the time (not all). It's time to put our foot down, one way or another and turn the tides or we'll all be finding a new place to live.

Be the change you want to see, stop talking and start doing, or you ARE part of the problem and not the solution.

~Namaste

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Typical, I'm the racist, let's ignore the fact that the video was taken at a La Raza rally...La Razza translates in to The Race in English . That's right, "the Race".

Your a moron.

I do not agree with La Raza, like with every culture/race there are extremist groups.

I believe in the integration of all races peacefully into society but you obviously do not want that. Whenever someone says that Mexicans are "invading" the United States is when I get pissed off.

Oh I'm a moron?

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 04:16 PM
link   

No you see, because I like other educated adults here. Do not deny that ignorance exists on BOTH sides.

We try to point out when people like you use a fake image to drive your point of ignorance home.

There's no reason to comment on the video. The video has nothing to do with the OPs post, or the original reply to your pic you are still ignoring.

You posted an OBVIOUSLY fake picture, to push your agenda. You have no merit earning you the status of someone worth replying to. Because you use illogical items to support your stance.

Is that a well enough reply to your video? Now where is yours.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Izarith

Are we supposed to forgive Illegals once they have an anchor baby and let them stay? Hell no. There the ones who are messing their lives up not me. Illegals know the risk they take. Many of them abuse our kindness and take it for weakness. Illegals think once they sneak in If they can hurry up and pop out some babies then they are here for good. Sorry but your the one who made the decision to gamble with your children's lives not me.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by SonOfTheLawOfOne
You can fake anything that is digital if you understand the 1's and 0's that make it up. This is why there is such a push from government to digitize EVERYTHING, but that's a different rant for a different time.

Just had to give you a thumbs up on that statement. And a star for your well explained analysis of the image.

Common sense would tell us that anyone holding a sign threatening to shoot police, would be immediately arrested. As that is blatantly a crime.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   

No you see, because I like other educated adults here. Do not deny that ignorance exists on BOTH sides.

We try to point out when people like you use a fake image to drive your point of ignorance home.

There's no reason to comment on the video. The video has nothing to do with the OPs post, or the original reply to your pic you are still ignoring.

You posted an OBVIOUSLY fake picture, to push your agenda. You have no merit earning you the status of someone worth replying to. Because you use illogical items to support your stance.

Is that a well enough reply to your video? Now where is yours.

I used illogical terms to support a stance? Hahaha, you're a product of public schools, aren't you?

I used a photo to open debate. A photo, that may or may not have been manipulated, much like any other source of media.

What's not open to debate is the rhetoric in that video I posted. Side step a little more, show pony.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 04:32 PM
link   
I was discussing this issue with a friend not but an hour ago, and I felt I might be able to relate it properly without all the background info.

First before I begin. I request/challenge anyone who is able to help me find out when the first use of the term "il/legal alien" first came into use.

I say that, because the term is relatively new. That while alien individuals have existed in history even as early as the founding of this nation, the term is so new that no one realizes the agenda it has behind it.

See which ever way you argue. Whether for or against "illegal immigration", you are still supporting an unconstitutional system which creates the notion of il/legal alien.

The concept is roughly only 100 years old.

But to really bring home the conspiracy this is...

Let's point out a few simple facts. People have issues with illegal aliens because they "steal" jobs. We allow in MILLIONS of immigrants a year that take REAL jobs Americans like you and I want. Engineering, technical, etc. The real middle-class jobs.

Illegals take the lower-class jobs I would assume. Just seems common sense to me, with few exceptions like illegal aliens caught on border patrol payroll.

So shouldn't we have an issue with the system that looks the other way on illegal immigration taking our jobs, and ALLOWS legal immigration to take our jobs.

The SYSTEM is hitting us from both ends. Not immigrants.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 04:32 PM
link   
FYI: The whole image ELA thing is bunch of bullcraps.

What they do is just a best guess scenerio.

For what it's worth, I believe the image you're referring to was PhotoShopped, but don't go around believing everything "ELA" tests claim. They have to know how many times an image was saved as a TIF or JPG or EPS or PNG or GIF in order to do exactly what they claim to do.

Maybe what they do will work for an amateur-edited image, but if you really wanted to give me a couple images to PhotoShop, I could pass their "ELA test".

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Because you use illogical items to support your stance.

I used illogical terms to support a stance? Hahaha, you're a product of public schools, aren't you?

Says the guy changing entire words to shift the intended meaning to suit his purpose.

The picture is obviously fake, and you can clearly read the reply with TECHNICAL explanations as to how that determination is valid.

But you're still ignoring that ignorance exists on both sides, and would rather deny the ignorance on your side than admit it's just as ignorant as the other side.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stewie
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

This is a hypothetical scenario, and entirely feasible. Don't you agree?
If not, what part of the scenario do you find implausible?

I don't believe this thread has lasted this long...ATS is becoming sad.

What don't I find plausible??? Most of it.

Joe Legal works in construction, has a Social Security Number and makes
$25.00 per hour with taxes deducted (Edit: Before Taxes).

Jose Illegal also works in construction, has NO Social Security Number, and
gets paid $15.00 cash “under the table”.

Do you honestly think illegal immigrants make $15 an hour? Right off the bat...this story is just wrong. Maybe $5 an hour...not 15.

Joe Legal: $25.00 per hour x 40 hours = $1000.00 per week, or $52,000.00
per year. Now take 30% away for state and federal tax; Joe Legal now has
$31,231.00.

Jose Illegal: $15.00 per hour x 40 hours = $600.00 per week, or $31,200.0 0
per year. Jose Illegal pays no taxes. Jose Illegal now has
$31,200.00.

This is just wrong too...and employer can't "hide" that kind of expense. So they do one of two things...the still take taxes out but use a fake SSN...and "Jose Illegal" never gets a return. OR They use one valid SSN and pay "Jose Illegal" $25 an hour just like "Joe Legal" gets...but he shares that with his 4 illegal friends...so they all still make $5 an hour. $5/hour at 40 hours = $200 a week or 10400 a year. PLUS he still has taxes taken out....so $7280 a year. The whole beginning premise of this hypothetical is wrong...illegals are not making $15 an hour...that is funny.

Joe Legal pays medical and dental insurance with limited coverage for his
family at $600.00 per month, or $7,200.00 per year. Joe Legal now
has $24,031.00.

Jose Illegal has full medical and dental coverage through the state and
local clinics at a cost of $0.00 per year. Jose Illegal still has
$31,200.00.

Again...just not true. "Jose Illegal" does not have FULL medical and dental coverage...he probably has no dental coverage and only EMERGENCY medical coverage. Do you people really believe this propaganda?

Joe Legal makes too much money and is not eligible for food stamps or
welfare. Joe Legal pays $500.00 per month for food, or $6,000.00 per
year.. Joe Legal now has $18,031.00.

Jose Illegal has no documented income and is eligible for food stamps and
welfare. Jose Illegal still has $31,200.00.

More propaganda...illegals can't get food stamps. Now if they have a child who is a CITIZEN...then the child can get welfare. And the child has every right to it because they are an AMERICAN CITIZEN. And Joe Legal shouldn't be spending $500 a month on FOOD...if he is then he is a moron. More propaganda.

Joe Legal pays rent of $1,200.00 per month, or $14,400.00 per year. Joe
Legal now has $9,631 .00.

Jose Illegal receives a $500.00 per month federal rent subsidy. Jose
Illegal pays out that $500.00 per month, or $6,000.00 per year. Jose
Illegal still has $ 31,200.00.

And just another lie that people eat up. Show me proof illegals get rent subsidy from the federal government. just more propaganda.

Joe Legal pays $200.00 per month, or $2,400.00 for insurance. Joe Legal now
has $7,231.00.

Jose Illegal says, “We don’t need no stinkin’ insurance!” and still has
$31,200.00.

Insurance for what? Renters insurance...that is a CHOICE not a required living expense. And we get some racism in there for a bonus.

Joe Legal has to make his $7,231.00 stretch to pay utilities, gasoline,
etc.

Jose Illegal has to make his $31,200.00 stretch to pay utilities, gasoline,
and what he sends out of the country every month..

This is just more on the false premise...Jose Illegal never had $31,200.00...he started with $7,280.

Do I have to go on???

I'm done sugar coating on this topic. If you believe any of this OP is how the real life works....you are an idiot...plain and simple.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Your a moron.

I do not agree with La Raza, like with every culture/race there are extremist groups.

I believe in the integration of all races peacefully into society but you obviously do not want that. Whenever someone says that Mexicans are "invading" the United States is when I get pissed off.

Oh I'm a moron?

Your name says it all doesn't it?

We welcome all people that come to the US using legal channels, just as all legal immigrants before them has.

A person or person living in a closer proximity to the US has no more right to supersede the laws then someone a thousand miles away.

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join