It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

“Joe Legal” and “Jose Illegal”

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   
To all of the Americans complaining about "illegals" I say this to you:

Let he who is free of breaking ANY US law (tax, traffic, jaywalking, etc.) cast the first stone against the illegals and call them "illegals".

The fact to the matter is that 95 of Americans are "illegals" too. Since it's well know that over 70% of people "mislead" on their taxes, 90% of people jaywalk, 95% speed when they think they will get away with it. I can go on for weeks enumarating all the illegal crap most people do, but astonishingly they think they have the right to call others "illegals" for trying to make an honest living for their families.

America, this is why the world hates you, you double standards are so plain and obvious that 99% of the world see right through it, but you're so caught up in the selfish self-rightenous that can't tell your ass from your brain any longer.

Peace

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by beyondsense

I see. So the rest of the world hates us because we go five miles an hour over the speed limit yet have the gall to want a less porous southern border? Well, if that's all it takes to make the rest of the world hate us then I can accept that, and more to the point, don't give a rat's @$$ about what portion of the world thinks like this...

The United States cannot, repeat, CANNOT absorb that many people without suffering even more serious societal and economic repercussions than we're already dealing with. However, given the number of people that guise their hatred for the U.S. and desire to see it burn behind the pro-illegal stance, I wouldn't expect you to understand this...

Tell you what, you just stick with your hypocrital, double-standard dealing country and I'll stick with mine, mmkay?

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by beyondsense
America, this is why the world hates you

I'm sorry. You must have mistaken me for someone who gives a # what the world thinks of me.

[edit on 14-5-2010 by Darkrunner]

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Legion2112

Exactly, you just proved my point about selfishness.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Here is a wonderful video from a local Arizonan that sums up the issue and the political agenda quite nicely.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Darkrunner

If you don't care what others think, what are you doing here trying to share your opinion with the rest of the world? Keep it to yourself then. Right, you care but not when they don't agree with you, then you stop caring. Fascinating species you are. Again, more hypocrasy and double-talk...

Peace.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by mryanbrown

Was that Lou Dobbs, the guy who got fired because the American sheeple were sick and tired of right wing, ultra-conservative redneck views?

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   

reply to post by Darkrunner

If you don't care what others think, what are you doing here trying to share your opinion with the rest of the world? Keep it to yourself then. Right, you care but not when they don't agree with you, then you stop caring. Fascinating species you are. Again, more hypocrasy and double-talk...

Peace.

Just trying to get you to save your breath. Or the typing, in this case. No one cares.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by SWCCFAN
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

Can you dis-prove the Claims? Its hard to prove exactly how much Illegals drain the system. They are Un-Documented after all.

Forgive me if I am "naive" but if they are UNDOCUMENTED how do they APPLY for state welfare? Do they show their mexican id or what? Don't the state officials report these people to INS? Don't they get deported? Doesn't the employer VIOLATE inter-state commerce laws by hiring illegals? Doesn't he have to pay a fine?

You are oversimplying things TO A HUGE DEGREE!!!

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 02:11 PM
link   

I don't know who else was in it. it was about McCain. The guy who made it isn't Lou Dobbs.

Another video I just came across that I loved (And downloaded)...

A History of the Suspension of Civil Liberties in Times of War

Primarily about the Alien and Sedition Acts...

@ 2:07

"What we have here is a record of preparing for war, by preparing to make a kind of war against our own people.

In the US Constitution every alien has every protection that we citizens have. And these laws suspended that, and those laws have been held constitutional."

It set the precedent, to make it easier to pass the patriot act. to Suspend EVERYONES rights. Including citizens.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Johnze
Not jose illegals problem joe legal is too stupid to work the system to his advantage. I mean he pays 1200 dollar a month for "rent" LOL and spends 50 dollars a week on food???, is this guy got some sort of serious coc aine habbit your not telling us about?

Yay for the freedom to be racist by the way.

Indeed, it would seem that some freedoms, ie., the sense of entitlement in the US is not limited to it's citizenery.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/e357cee7c952b272.jpg[/atsimg]

Wake up.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Omniimpotent

That sign looks so fake, please! Next!

Peace.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 02:30 PM
link   
From wikipedia,the free encyclopedia!

Immigration and Naturalization Service

The United States Immigration and Naturalization Service (INS) was a part of the United States Department of Justice and handled legal and illegal immigration and naturalization. It ceased to exist on March 1, 2003.

Most of its functions were transferred to three new agencies within the newly created Department of Homeland Security in March 2003. The administration of immigration services, including permanent residence, naturalization, asylum, and other functions became the responsibility of the Bureau of Citizenship and Immigration Services (BCIS), which existed only for a short time before changing to its current name, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS). The investigative and enforcement functions (including investigations, deportation, and intelligence) were combined with U.S. Customs investigators, the Federal Protective Service, and the Federal Air Marshal Service, to create U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE). The border functions of the INS, which included the Border Patrol along with INS Inspectors, were combined with U.S. Customs Inspectors into the newly created U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP).

Mission

INS- (Immigration and Naturalization Service) protected and enforced the laws of naturalization, the process by which a foreign-born person becomes a citizen. The INS also tackled illegal entrance into the United States, preventing receipt of benefits such as social security or unemployment by those ineligible to receive them, and investigated, detained, and deported those illegally living in the United States.

Do you see why extra legislation at the state level is not necessary?

Prove to me the FEDS are not doing their job properly and then people might take you seriously.

[edit on 14-5-2010 by EarthCitizen07]

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 02:34 PM
link   

That sign looks so fake, please! Next!

Peace.

Staged?

And since I'm having a heck of a time trying to "embed" a youtube video.....

www.youtube.com...

The direct link

Viva Mexico! Viva la Revolucion!

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   

I think he's an American citizen he says, so to me, it sounds like your racist by even pointing to this clip because he's of Mexican roots. He talks about a "revolution", never does he say anything about violence. I think the US started off with a revolution, nothing wrong there unless you have something against the founding fathers too.

So far, no one has taken me up on the "anyone who's free of breaking ANY US law...", which to me, it means anybody who uses the word "illegal" while they themselves commit illegallities is extremely hypocrite.

Peace.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by SWCCFAN

Joe Legal works in construction, has a Social Security Number and makes
$25.00 per hour with taxes deducted (Edit: Before Taxes).

Joe Legal: $25.00 per hour x 40 hours = $1000.00 per week, or $52,000.00
per year. Now take 30% away for state and federal tax; Joe Legal now has
$31,231.00.

Joe Legal pays medical and dental insurance with limited coverage for his
family at $600.00 per month, or $7,200.00 per year. Joe Legal now
has $24,031.00.

Joe Legal makes too much money and is not eligible for food stamps or
welfare. Joe Legal pays $500.00 per month for food, or $6,000.00 per
year.. Joe Legal now has $18,031.00.

Joe Legal pays rent of $1,200.00 per month, or $14,400.00 per year. Joe
Legal now has $9,631 .00.

Joe Legal pays $200.00 per month, or $2,400.00 for insurance. Joe Legal now has $7,231.00.

Joe Legal has to make his $7,231.00 stretch to pay utilities, gasoline,
etc.

Joe Legal now works overtime on Saturdays or gets a part time job after
work.

Joe Legal’s and Jose Illegal’s children both attend the same school. Joe
Legal pays for his children’s lunches while Jose Illegal’s children get
a government sponsored lunch. Jose Illegal’s children have an after school
ESL program. Joe Legal’s children go home.

Joe Legal and Jose Illegal both enjoy the same police and fire services,
but Joe paid for them and Jose did not pay.

Do you get it, now?

I get it. Joe is an incompetent budgeter.

I make less than he does (about $10 an hour less), and yet I manage to pay my rent & utilities, feed my family (including my kid at school), yet I somehow manage to get by without a second job.

Maybe Joe has a mistress...that would explain a lot.

You want to get pissed about "Jose" not paying taxes? Fine the hell out of the company that apparently hired him without him providing a social security number & pays him without withholding income, Medicare & SS taxes. THEY are the ones who are somehow "oppressing" Joe.

Eliminate the demand (people willing to hire illegal immigrants), and supply will dry up.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Omniimpotent

Not jose illegals problem joe legal is too stupid to work the system to his advantage. I mean he pays 1200 dollar a month for "rent" LOL and spends 50 dollars a week on food???, is this guy got some sort of serious coc aine habbit your not telling us about?

Indeed, it would seem that some freedoms, ie., the sense of entitlement in the US is not limited to it's citizenery.

Wake up.

It's photoshopped.

Wake up, indeed.

[edit on 5/14/10 by mothershipzeta]

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by mothershipzeta

Wake up.

It's photoshopped.

Wake up, indeed.

And the video in my next post?

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by mothershipzeta

Wake up.

It's photoshopped.

Wake up, indeed.

And the video in my next post?

Why should I care about anything you post when you give us images that are obvious fakes?

Don't post some incendiary pic altered by some bigot and then ask me to vet your next post.

[edit on 5/14/10 by mothershipzeta]

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   

I think he's an American citizen he says, so to me, it sounds like your racist by even pointing to this clip because he's of Mexican roots. He talks about a "revolution", never does he say anything about violence. I think the US started off with a revolution, nothing wrong there unless you have something against the founding fathers too.

So far, no one has taken me up on the "anyone who's free of breaking ANY US law...", which to me, it means anybody who uses the word "illegal" while they themselves commit illegallities is extremely hypocrite.

Peace.

You have to be kidding me, Sunshine. Did you actually listen to what he said?

" as a militant from the barrio"; "stolen occupied Mexico";"pale frail white people"

Sounds like hugs and kisses and lets be brothers to me.

Say, I have this lovely bridge, prime real estate...you interested?

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join