It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

“Joe Legal” and “Jose Illegal”

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Target Earth
reply to post by Johnze

being the genius you are, I'm sure... I don't belive you really got the point of that South Park Episode, The Point Was we can't let everybody come over here, or It well turn just as cruddy as where they left.

Listen, I have to no desire to even debate this nonsense, but I saw your post and couldn't resist.

You my friend are a #ing idiot, if you think that was the point of the South Park episode. Sorry buddy, but the point was to make fun of the many morons like yourself and others in this thread.

[edit on 14-5-2010 by OnTheFelt]

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 09:43 AM
link   
love the south park episode! "they juka jaw!"
ROFL
that's how you people sound around here.
we discussed everything and actually came to a conclusion at the beginning of the thread, now its like the thread started over, we're arguing the same crap. again. THEY JAKA JUS! JEY JUS!
rofl pissed off redneck white trash conservatives. lol

btw i gave a good analogy of whats going on earlier:

there's a bar called usa
the minors are not allowed, but for a certain fee, they can go into the bar.
once they go in, they can drink and puke all they want, noone will ask for their id, and the bartender will not get arrested for serving minors.

do you think the minors will stay away from that bar or flock there?

do we need argue farther? FINE THE FING BARTENDER!

[edit on 14-5-2010 by ponyboyats]

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Ok This is a subject near and dear to my heart. First of all I am tired of all the "political correctness" that has been forced down my throat while all my freedoms are being taken away. Do NOT call me a racist as I am not. I don't care how many come here to live, work, raise families etc. DO IT LEGALLY! These laws were set in place for a reason.

I could not believe this was just said...I mean really did you honestly have nerve enough to type this? ..."Not jose illegals problem joe legal is too stupid to work the system to his advantage. THIS IS EXACTLY WHY WE ARE IN TROUBLE!!! People "working the system". Good lord. Why do so many people want everything with little or no effort? Get your A*s off your chair go out find a job,,,ANY job...and make a living. It can be done if you don't think your too good to do it. Why do you think they hire those illegals anyway. They work as unit, provide for each other, and will do anything it takes to survive. Just as our forefathers did when they first came here!
When jose illegal can get a ranch from a farmer protecting his land (and he was a drug dealer too by the way) and the rancher goes to jail. How would like that to be you???? You work all your life (and maybe your father and grandfather too) to build a life here and it is taken from you for defending it? I mean honestly!

Feel sorry for them for living in a corrupt govn.? Nope cuz they can come here legally and have what we have. Why should my tax dollars go to support someone and their 20 kids who are not paying taxes or living by the laws and rules I have to? NOT!!

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Night Star

Im pretty sure we have gone at it a couple times before.

Although you make valid points, most of it do not apply to the issue at hand. Like many say, lets stick to the issue. You say illegals molest children? My ex-girlfriend was molested by a legal citizen. You want to know why the prick choose her, because she was illegal here and he knew she couldnt do anything about it. So yes I do no someone who has been molested. Legal citizens have also molested children. There are plenty of drunk drivers who are legal who have killed passengers and innocent people. Im not saying its ok for the illegals to do it because the legals do it, but just because you send back the illegals doesnt mean that now there will be no drunk driving and there will be no molestation. thats going to happen regardless of our immigration issues. I cant speak for you or others but I can speak for what ive seen here. Where I see plenty of illegals living in unsafe and unsanitary conditions. Also Joe didnt lose a job to someone else. I have yet to whitness anyone lose a job to an illegal. As far as I know you have to have a degree now a days to get a job. So maybe Joe shoudl get a degree and get a better job if he wants to have a job. Unless he wants to do like the rest of the illegals who go around knocking on doors asking to cut yards for 20-30 bucks. As a matter of fact Ive seen plenty of legal joes doing that now. Same goes with stolen identities, pretty sure yourgonna tell me about you or someone you know who got there identity stolen, I think you said it was your husband. But that goes back to my earlier point. Taking away all the illegals wont solve that issue. We have to stick to the issue at hand which is money. Not drugs, drunk driving and rape.

About caring for other family memebers. Joe legal can do that, he chooses not to. He choose to put his parents in a senior citizen home. He chooses not to take care of them. You will never see an elderly hispanic in a elderlys home. Not gonna happen.
Anyways, i will end this here ive had plenty of discussion about immigration and it only leads us nowhere.

There is an immigration problem. Illegals need to do it the right way. Im 100% down with that. Im all for a reform, what im not down for is racial slurs, and hateful comments like i am reading in this thread. It saddens me to know there is so much hate in this world. We forget that the only race that is important is the Human race, and wether you guys like it or not we are all part of it. Don't forget that.

Peace!

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 09:48 AM
link   
SWCCFAN, your article is enough to make anyone angry at all of the illegals, (of all ethnicities, citing "Jose" truly does make it racist, or bigoted take your pick). The problem is, that you misunderstand how federal assistance works.

You can not simply walk into an office and walk out with food stamps. You must prove citizenship. You have to have a SS# and a picture ID. You must also document your expenditures. Simply saying you have no income will not suffice. Same goes for subsidized housing and medicaid.

As for the "free" clinics, they are also available to Joe. Education expense is a problem, but many illegals with some documentation do pay fica and will never be able to collect a penny of it so my guess is that it all works out.

Stop being angry at those who are being exploited by agri-business and others of the ilk and be pro-active by protesting those businesses who are willfully breaking the law by hiring the illegals in the first place. And,
please if you know of businesses that practice this, call the feds. If you really want to stop this mess, do something besides complaining. There are laws already in place, use them.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by wolfstar81

you're perfectly distracted. illegal immigration is distraction from real issues. if they wanted the laws enforced, they'd enforce them. a law without enforcement is not much of a law. the system is set up this way, the govt wanted it that way, so there's cheap labors for corporations that make good "campaign contrubtions" as long as the system benefits them. the problem is your corrupt ass govt. the illegals would not come if there were ENFORCED laws and noone would hire illegals. they're like mice in a maze, thats the only way to go for them. gosh. ppl please read like first 5 pages of the thread. why do i have to repeat myself over and over and over. we've discussed this thouroughly.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by numismatic
reply to post by Johnze

my question is was anyone cussing and crying when George Bush was in office, so wipe your tears this has been going on before Obama was in office.

*SNIP* said anything about Obama, and yes people were pissed off about this when GW was in office too, and when Clinton was in office and when George senior was in office, quit trying to obfuscate the issue with BS....

*SNIP* who can't argue against the facts obfuscating the truth by diverting to another subject???

Either get rid of the entitlement programs for everyone or send thse *SNIP* home....

Jaden

p.s. don't try pulling the racist card on me, I'm married to a mexican who lived in Mexico her whole life until she met me and is here LEGALLY and is now a permanent resident and working towards becoming a citizen.

Mod Note: Courtesy is Mandatory – Please Review Link.

[edit on 14-5-2010 by Skyfloating]

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by SWCCFAN

Very nice thread. You are right that illegals (no matter where they come from South America, China, Europe, Etc.) suck our system dry, California is a great example (I live in southern California).

I see three huge reasons why we have come the nation of illegals.

First big buisness wants them here for the cheap labor as you pointed out the pay difference in the post (25 with taxes and 15 under the table).

Second the government is run by big buisness so the do nothing to help stop the destruction of the middle class in the United States by allowing illegals to flood our country and lower our job incomes because they will work for less and in turn makes everyone work for less because companies won't pay you what your worth anymore.

Third there are to many people asleep. They go about there day only thinking about themselves, as long as it doesn't hurt me i'm fine. See the problem is that California, Arizona, and Texas are about the only states that have the "real" illegal problem the rest of the states not as much. So most Americans see an illegal here or an illegal there doing yard work or working someplace smiling and think, what is the big deal they are just trying to make a living, right? They are doing nothing wrong, right?

I use to feel that way, when I didn't live in California I thought that people were making a big deal out of nothing, and that maybe they were racist if they were making such a big deal of what I thought was nothing (because I was asleep and didn't see the problem, and the media makes people out to be racist if they go against illegals, or that we are somehow a bad person for thinking that). So until it effects other states like is has California alot of people are going to think that if you are against illegals you are a racist. Here is the real problem, most people won't wake up until there state is like California but by the time they wake up it will be to late. I think at this point we are very close to the point of no return while we look over the edge.

Yesterday I was thinking to myself and I thought, illegals only care about themselves not others. They come here and use up our resourses that help out the poorer citizens of our country (that are legal) and raise our insurance bills. They throw trash all over the ground and pollute the environment while crossing over to the United States. Many don't do anything to help our country they just rob it. I look at it this way have you ever had a friend (or at least you thought was a friend) that is very friendly always in a good mood but is always out of money and you always seem to be helping this person out? This person will say they are looking for a job but never get one and you lend money but then you start realizing they are just using you because you a such an honest and good hearted person? That is an illegal they will smile and pretent to be your best friend while they rob you, and once there is no more to take, they will leave you with your wallet empty.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by ponyboyats
reply to post by wolfstar81

you're perfectly distracted. illegal immigration is distraction from real issues. if they wanted the laws enforced, they'd enforce them. a law without enforcement is not much of a law. the system is set up this way, the govt wanted it that way, so there's cheap labors for corporations that make good "campaign contrubtions" as long as the system benefits them. the problem is your corrupt ass govt. the illegals would not come if there were ENFORCED laws and noone would hire illegals. they're like mice in a maze, thats the only way to go for them. gosh. ppl please read like first 5 pages of the thread. why do i have to repeat myself over and over and over. we've discussed this thouroughly.

It's two fold, you've got corporations that want cheap labor and you've got liberals who want manipulable voters, and don't even tell me that they aren't voting...

I remember going to santa ana college in california and having people walk around to people having them register to vote. I was the only white person there and the only one that she didn't ask to register to vote... there were plenty of illegals though and don't ask me how I knew they were illegal. hell half the santa ana latino population is illegal.

Jaden

[edit on 14-5-2010 by Masterjaden]

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Trudge

rofl

"illegals only care about themselves"

dont all people? you're not caring about human rights or natural laws. you just caring about yourself trying to get rid of "illegals" and then

"they smile while they rob you"

obama's smiling

13 trillion is your debt.

ya'll are concentrating on such chump change such little problems.

but i guess they did it well, they distracted you from the real issue.

the corrupt govt and corrupt as system we live in where all humans are divided and conquered. you've been conquered, congrats. your contry is goin to #, congrats, and you bit the bait of "illegal aliens are to blame"

so they can keep robbin you in bright day light while you bitch about illegals.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Masterjaden

yes yes, you startin to see the big picture? can we now stop being divided and conquered and try to get a REAL solution to the REAL problem. the real problem is that every aspect of our lives is controlled by them. from what's cool and popular, to what celebrity is popular, to what gmo # they put in your food, to how they rob you blind while distracting you with controversial issues like illegal immigration. solving illegal immigration is not gonna solve america's problems. sorry.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 10:12 AM
link   
I'm a HUGE fan of fiction! You know social security is OPTIONAL right?

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 10:12 AM
link   

reply to post by Trudge

rofl

"illegals only care about themselves"

dont all people? you're not caring about human rights or natural laws. you just caring about yourself trying to get rid of "illegals" and then

"they smile while they rob you"

obama's smiling

13 trillion is your debt.

ya'll are concentrating on such chump change such little problems.

but i guess they did it well, they distracted you from the real issue.

the corrupt govt and corrupt as system we live in where all humans are divided and conquered. you've been conquered, congrats. your contry is goin to #, congrats, and you bit the bait of "illegal aliens are to blame"

so they can keep robbin you in bright day light while you bitch about illegals.

Did you even read my whole post or just the parts you want to try and attack? Did you not see before I even talked about illegals I talked about big buisness and the government?? Ok, fool..........

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 10:14 AM
link   
This thread has so much "lulz" is not even funny!! I'm actually surprised on how many people S&F the OP. I read the first few post and they make me wanna puke

I'll break it down for you guys here:

Originally posted by SWCCFAN

You have two families: “Joe Legal” and “Jose Illegal”.
Both families have two parents, two children, and live in California .

Joe Legal works in construction, has a Social Security Number and makes
$25.00 per hour with taxes deducted (Edit: Before Taxes).

Jose Illegal also works in construction, has NO Social Security Number, and
gets paid $15.00 cash “under the table”.

$15.00 an hour under the table?
you got to be kidding me!! The poor guy will be lucky if he makes $7.25, let alone $15.00! (we are talking about an immigrant here after all)

Ready? Now pay attention…

Joe Legal: $25.00 per hour x 40 hours = $1000.00 per week, or $52,000.00
per year. Now take 30% away for state and federal tax; Joe Legal now has
$31,231.00.

Jose Illegal: $15.00 per hour x 40 hours = $600.00 per week, or $31,200.0 0
per year. Jose Illegal pays no taxes. Jose Illegal now has
$31,200.00.

$31,200.00 is really $28,800.00 if you do the math. I don't know where this guy is getting the extra 2.5k

Lets say Jose Illegal makes 7.25 then he is really making$ 1,160.00 a month or $13,920.00

Joe Legal pays medical and dental insurance with limited coverage for his
family at $600.00 per month, or $7,200.00 per year. Joe Legal now
has $24,031.00.

Jose Illegal has full medical and dental coverage through the state and
local clinics at a cost of $0.00 per year. Jose Illegal still has
$31,200.00.

Correction: $13,920.00. Where is this blue world have you heard of "immigrants" getting coverage for dental necessities? LULZ I say!!

Joe Legal makes too much money and is not eligible for food stamps or
welfare. Joe Legal pays $500.00 per month for food, or $6,000.00 per
year.. Joe Legal now has $18,031.00.

Jose Illegal has no documented income and is eligible for food stamps and
welfare. Jose Illegal still has $31,200.00.

:facepalm

Joe Illegal does not qualify for food stamps. If my knowledge does not deceive me it is the children that qualify. And that will be about 200-300 dollars max.

Joe Legal pays rent of $1,200.00 per month, or $14,400.00 per year. Joe
Legal now has $9,631 .00.

Jose Illegal receives a $500.00 per month federal rent subsidy. Jose
Illegal pays out that $500.00 per month, or $6,000.00 per year. Jose
Illegal still has $ 31,200.00.

Not gonna happen for an illegal immigrant. Plus if it does happen you will need to qualify for "plan 8" look it up ok?
Also shouldn't the number be more like $31,200.00 - $6,000.00 = $25,200.00

Joe Legal pays $200.00 per month, or $2,400.00 for insurance. Joe Legal now
has $7,231.00.

Jose Illegal says, “We don’t need no stinkin’ insurance!” and still has
$31,200.00.

umm...ok? This is another *Facepalm*

Joe Legal has to make his $7,231.00 stretch to pay utilities, gasoline,
etc.

Jose Illegal has to make his $31,200.00 stretch to pay utilities, gasoline,
and what he sends out of the country every month..

Joe Legal now works overtime on Saturdays or gets a part time job after
work.

Jose Illegal has nights and weekends off to enjoy with his family.

Nice! For some that have no connection to illegal immigrants will say this is true, this can't be further from the truth!!

Joe Legal’s and Jose Illegal’s children both attend the same school. Joe
Legal pays for his children’s lunches while Jose Illegal’s children get
a government sponsored lunch. Jose Illegal’s children have an after school
ESL program. Joe Legal’s children go home.

Joe Legal and Jose Illegal both enjoy the same police and fire services,
but Joe paid for them and Jose did not pay.

Do you get it, now?

If you vote for or support any politician that supports illegal aliens…

You are part of the problem!

I don't even want to break this down completely because the stupidity level is just unbelievable. A note for ATS member before S&F the OP get your facts straight and don't be a sheep. Because this has surpass the ignorance level I have seen in a long time.

*goes out to get some fresh air*

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 10:15 AM
link   

yes yes, you startin to see the big picture? can we now stop being divided and conquered

I just watched the entire HBO John Adams miniseries yesterday in ONE sitting. And this is the exact mentality I noticed thanks to Alexander Hamilton and his parties push for the Alien and Sedition ACT.

History just repeating it's self. Damn English!

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Trudge

yes i did read it. im attacking that i dont agree with. i agree with the other part. however, you seem kind of hypocritical. you dont care that they're human beings like you who are also being shat on by the same ppl that sh* on ur life. they take a crap on ur life via illegals. but they do it through not enforcing laws. basically the system is set up to be unfair to all, legals and illegals alike.
what im saying is that its the same ppl that force the illegals to risk their lives crossing the border and force you to work crappy jobs and pay unconstitutional taxes. im trying to unite us all towards a common goal of destroying a common enemy and you keep being divided. and conquered. and im a fool? nice way to defend youself.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 10:35 AM
link   

reply to post by Trudge

yes i did read it. im attacking that i dont agree with. i agree with the other part. however, you seem kind of hypocritical. you dont care that they're human beings like you who are also being shat on by the same ppl that sh* on ur life. they take a crap on ur life via illegals. but they do it through not enforcing laws. basically the system is set up to be unfair to all, legals and illegals alike.
what im saying is that its the same ppl that force the illegals to risk their lives crossing the border and force you to work crappy jobs and pay unconstitutional taxes. im trying to unite us all towards a common goal of destroying a common enemy and you keep being divided. and conquered. and im a fool? nice way to defend youself.

Ok in my post i'm point to three problems, big buisness, the government, and the people of the united states. Now in order for the problem to stop you need to wake the people up. See if a large majority of people think that you are a racist or bad person for going against illegals then they win which is the problem we are facing now.

In my post I said the only 3 States at this time that have a real problem with illegals is California, Arizona, and Texas. Either more people need to wake up and see what is going on or big buisness and the government will win this battle. The media is a HUGE PART OF THE PROBLEM because many people believe what they see on TV as all fact. The problem is people don't seem to care if it isn't a problem to them (not everyone is like that, many people wage there own battles on there own beliefs and feeling even if it isn't happening to them directly, those people are thinking of others rather than themselves).

So is it big buisnees and the government fault? Yes some of it, but most of it is also our own fault (Americans) for thinking of only ourselves and letting big buisness and the government become what they have become. Americans are alseep at the wheel..............

[edit on 14-5-2010 by Trudge]

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 10:44 AM
link   
For what it's worth, and here I am not sure that's worth much, I agree with the e-mail. I have always worked in service industries that included direct contact with illegals. They were always paid less, but never paid taxes and once they were done working they would leave. What I mean by leave, is go back to where ever the money was being sent to and enjoy life. I say good for them. I also say let's enforce immigration. You can like these people and still hate what they are doing. Just as you can love America and hate the corruption.

To everyone saying that we are all racist because we want to enforce the law, I say don't get mad the next time your robbed. For everyone saying it is the government's fault not the illegals, you people need to wake the f up. It both of their fault's, not just one fault, but many. If you leave your door unlocked and someone comes in, eats your food, drinks your beer, takes a shower and leaves, you should be pissed... at yourself for not locking the damn door, and at the a-hole that took advantage of you. I am sure some of the illegal alien rhetoric is because of racism, but not most of it. People get too worked up about this issue to talk about it without throwing around worthless cliche's, on both sides of the fence.

In the end, don't be surprised if this has a violent ending. I know a lot of illegals who want to start a fight. I also know a lot of American's who are ready for a fight because the government won't.

You know it would be funny, if instead of kicking all the illegals out, everyone just stopped paying taxes. That would do more, than any law or protest ever could. America the government, I am ashamed to have fought for you. America the people, I hope what I have done keeps you safe.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by UFORacer56

The majority of taxes they don't pay that we do, are UNLAWFUL to begin with. We shouldn't be paying them either. And complaining about them not paying the taxes only reinforces the notion that they were lawful to begin with.

[edit on 14-5-2010 by mryanbrown]

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 10:52 AM
link   
I think the biggest problem "anti-illegals" have is that they think that just because someone doesn't support the Arizona bill means that they're "pro-illegals." Which, simply isn't the case.

I support getting rid of illegal aliens, but through better border security (thank God for UAVs!) and by other means--not by racial profiling.

In fact, I'd be willing to put money down that when the AZ law goes into effect that there will be countless lawsuits against the state, they'll eventually go to SCOTUS and the law will be overturned.

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join