It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

“Joe Legal” and “Jose Illegal”

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 03:37 AM
link   
Reply to post by Izarith

Did I ever say it's the illegals fault? I'm fully aware its our corporate sponsored politicians. If you have seen any of my past posts I have often times called out politicians as I also do with the articles written by the idiots at the local news paper here. I really do believe in right and wrong. I don't care if you are a democrat or republican people should be able to think with their brains not their corrupt affiliated parties

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 03:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by A Novel

mmhh i wonder, free economy right?? when there is demand there is offer??

question 1)

Which is the biggest drug market in the world??

WHen there is demand there is offer. All south america is dedicated to produce drug to fill the appetite of North American drug junkies. Even all presidents have taken drugs, WTF!!!

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 03:58 AM
link   
reply to post by A Novel

I'm just saying genius,

If you want illegal immigration to stop Americans are going to have to get pretty damn Mad at their own government.

Really mad, Greece kind of Mad.

Right now every one ON ATS, FOX, MSN, is spending time focused on how much taxes illegals pay and BS like that while Corporations are just laughing their butts off.

Al tho be very careful, if you want illegal immigration to stop be sure you understand there will be repercussions after.

Once cheep labor is gone and laws are put in place, cheep labor will not come back. This could be a good thing but it might put a lot of companies out of business.

But it has to be either or, you can't have your cake and eat it too, that's called exploitation.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 04:11 AM
link   
uhhh I think its the US govt thats the bad guy here...

We shouldnt have to pay federal taxes and everyone should be allowed to work, that means everyone gets taxed. (edit to add: I'm talking about state taxes. those are legit).

This is everyone's earth and you have a right to be anywhere you want to be. Just be respectful of one another.

[edit on 14-5-2010 by Odessy]

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 05:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Conqueror of Seth
ok, I'm going to sum up this thread in a few words:

Imperialist scumbags who stole this country from the natives: "waaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, the natives whom we stole this country from believe that they have as much right to this land as we do, can you believe this?

Descendants of the PEOPLES(both North and South American who TRULY have a RIGHT to this land: STFU you bigoted c-words, who can't seem to deal with the fact that people like me are reclaiming what is rightfully ours. Keep complaining, pendejos.

Yes! People like you will serve us well in opening the eyes of those who seek to support illegals!

Keep flying your Mexican Flag, Keep blaming White people for raping "your" Land! Plop out some more anchor baby's And most importantly, keep up the horrendously high crime statistics!

You kick a nice dog enough times...Caution! Some Americans will require thousands of kicks before they wake up see the impact of an open southern boarder!

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 05:23 AM
link   
We were promised 700 miles of new border fence by the government.
The republicans started the fence.
But since the democrats are now in office only 34 miles have been built.

There are 100,000+ construction workers out of work why not put them to work building more fence on the border.
The money has already been appropriated for the fence spend it putting people to work.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 05:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Niccawhois

The guy is a troll man.

Mexicans are tired of being viewed as crap but anyone who would say America stole land from Mexico is either a Cholo Mexican-American or just some guy trying to makes Mexicans look like scumbags.

Don't fall for it.

Illegal immigrants are either to drunk or don't know English well enough to say what this guy is saying on this thread and Mexicans who know English well enough to type on ATS have gone to school in Mexico and know how America legally purchased the land and that Texas was worn in a war. No one wants your land....

I'm just saying use your head. It's one thing to be a stupid, dummy and another to be a dummy, stupid.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 05:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by SWCCFAN
reply to post by ker2010

There are also Illegals from other countries and they are not Mexicans.

Lets see. We have Cubans, Hatians, Nigerians, Many others ... Oh and Kenyan as well!

All are in violation of the Current Immigration Laws. So I agree with you 110% it has nothing to do with race.

Actually their races are differents than yours ...

[edit on 14-5-2010 by ickylevel]

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 05:30 AM
link   
I HATE BLACK PEOPLE

Well, no I don't, but hey. Might as well add some more racism to the mix because it sure is popular on ATS these day.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 05:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Whine Flu

You know as much as I knock White Americans for being Nazis, or retards and stuff...I only do it to wake them up.

I honestly believe white americans to be the most tolerant and respectful people I have ever interacted with in my life. Especially hillbillies and cowboys.

there are a few East and West cost White people that are racist but in comparison to other races whites in America are really, really nice and respectful people.

They are just dumb as rocks and have let their government sell them out in a most horrible way and that's why i'm hard on them.

But this illegal immigration this is really not about race at all. It's about illegals and them not being wanted. I just get so mad when they keep blaming the cow for eating their lawn instead of the hearder.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 05:47 AM
link   
I can understand that, but there are definitely posters here with an "I hate Mexicans" sentiment that they manage to deliver that don't break any of the rules of the T&C.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 05:59 AM
link   
reply to post by ANNED

I hate to say it, but I would assume the funds got spent somewhere else. This is the U.S. Govt we are talking about. Of course in the past, at least they just way overstated the price and still did it. Now they way, way, way overstate the price and then don't do it anyways.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Whine Flu
I HATE BLACK PEOPLE

Well, no I don't, but hey. Might as well add some more racism to the mix because it sure is popular on ATS these day.

No, you guys used that card last year to steal the money out of the right pocket. We are calling you on the theft of the left pocket this time and it's the same answer with a slightly different hugh.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Can you please explain to me what is racist in this thread? Because I cant seem to find any hint of racism. Or are you just screaming racism because you cant bring any real argument to the table?

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 06:14 AM
link   
The latter, to be honest. You like men.

[edit on 14-5-2010 by Whine Flu]

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Well maybe,

But I don't think hating Mexicans is against T&C, as long as their not braking the actual rules and only expressing their mind I don't think ATS can do much about it.

Plus ATS can count on me to do the same right back.

Your post was funny tho.

VIVA MEXICO!!!!

[edit on 14-5-2010 by Izarith]

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 06:30 AM
link   
It's not my fault the majority of people who sneak into our country are Mexican. I don't hate them. I just wish they had a bit more respect for our laws.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 06:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Izarith

By the way who said anything about hating Mexicans? Just because we want the Illegal ones deported doesn't mean we hate them.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by tac109

Can you please explain to me what is racist in this thread? Because I cant seem to find any hint of racism. Or are you just screaming racism because you cant bring any real argument to the table?

if you had read through this thread, the people who disagree with this post (who are somehow the people who support immigrants, nice Fox News labeling, guys), feel that way because the formatting of this post is that of a chain letter, which is often ignored or disregarded by normal, intelligent people because they are often not factual, and even more so complete fabrications of the truth. There are no sources to back any of this information, because it's not information, it's a made-up story converted into a comparison with "facts". The people who disagree at the very least find fault in Jose Illegal making 15 dollars an hour, due to their (our) personal experience.

the person who wrote this made sure it tugged on stupid people's emotional strings, rather than give them backed up facts. They know only stupid people e-mail whatever chain e-mail they get to other people, and they know they're not going to fact check anything and don't care to.

because it's exactly what they want to hear.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 06:43 AM
link   
reply to post by tac109

I sure as hell did not say anyone hated Mexicans....

I totally think riping people from the only life they have managed to create, sending them to jail while their kids are put in juvenile for a spell and then tossing them back into Mexico with out a dime on them is a total act of love and kindness.

You guys are so sweet.

[edit on 14-5-2010 by Izarith]

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join