It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

“Joe Legal” and “Jose Illegal”

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 01:18 AM
link   
ok, I'm going to sum up this thread in a few words:

Imperialist scumbags who stole this country from the natives: "waaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, the natives whom we stole this country from believe that they have as much right to this land as we do, can you believe this?

Descendants of the PEOPLES(both North and South American who TRULY have a RIGHT to this land: STFU you bigoted c-words, who can't seem to deal with the fact that people like me are reclaiming what is rightfully ours. Keep complaining, pendejos.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 01:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Conqueror of Seth

keep it up professor... talking like that only goes to proove our point, lol

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 01:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Rockstrongo37

I don't think you understand my post. I'm mostly European in descent, My grandmother was half Native and her Grandfather was black. What I say doesn't come from the mouth of a mexican, it comes from the mouth of an AMERICAN. I.E. An ACTUAL American. As far as I'm concerned, you and your bigot friends can GTFO of MY continent. This continent is ours, not yours.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Reply to post by Izarith

Hmm either do you. As a student of the university of wisconsin and such courses as micro/macro econ, tax law, bus law, four different courses of accounting, int. Business, calculus, and many others under my belt I have come to the conclusion that you are drinking some of the illegal kool aid.

So how do taxes work? Illegals may pay taxes on goods, but the ones whom work for cash do not pay taxes. It doesn't help that a lot of illegal mexicans send money back home which is a very measurable amount. Their is a lot more to it...just read the other topics.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by SWCCFAN

Mexico has been known to shoot Guatamalins crossing their southern border. They don't have an illegal Immigraton problem.

Mexico has a huge illegal immigration problem. Albeit, not as big as the USA has.

There are a lot of Central and South Americans, mostly from Venezuela, Colombia, and Argentina who enter the country illegally or, legally and overextend their stay. There are a lot of Russians and Eastern Europeans living illegally in Mexico.
And it is not because they couldn't continue on their way north of the border, they chose to stay in Mexico.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 01:30 AM
link   

LOL I completely understood your posting. Prooving your ignorance yet again with your response, lol. Like I said earlier...keep up your responses they continue to proove our points.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by A Novel

guess what genius, you can remedy this situation by providing visas to foriegn workers and allowing them to pay taxes and send money to their families at the same time. That would work excellently if you weren't a bigot POS(and I don't mean point of sale)

but that would require waaaaay too much common sense, and whatnot. Gee, you sure are a genius.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Look white dude,

There is not one person on this site who would for one second think you have a drop of Mexican blood running through your veins.

No one, not Mexican or any other race wants to reclaim your worthless piece of crap of a country. Some just want to either become Americans so they can pee on the Mexican peoples faces or the just want to go up there make some cash and come back to Mexico.

But no one wants to reclaim anything. Stop pretending that there is anything good about your busted up broken country please wake up and smell the third world America is you delusional troll.

Oh have a listen to The beauty of Mexico...

VIVA MEXICO!!!

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 01:32 AM
link   
I think America would be better off just giving the American people 500 000 dollars each, that would help everyone. plus it would pump Trillions back .

But never listen to me . I am just a boy from America . who never did have any goals for myself .

[edit on 14-5-2010 by AndersonLee]

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 01:33 AM
link   

He's talking like what?

You can barely form a sentence or spell words correctly. That proves many other points that could in a sense be valid to this thread.

I know what I'm talking about. I employ many people. I ask for an SSN/TIN before employment and verify it by phone with the system that has been put in place. If the information is correct that's all I need to send out the 1099's. You are making a generalization again by saying that people will just go on ahead and pay "under the table " if not SSN/TIN is present.

Alot of companies used to do things that way but there has been some massive change in that department. The government does not require employers to ask for "papers" The only thing that is a matter of serious concern is that they get their tax money.

Illegal immigration is beneficial to our country. There are hard numbers out there from reputable sources that can show that illegals immigrants pay more than 10,000,000,000 in taxes a year. They buy local goods and infuse money in to their local economies. Many migrant workers do not come here to cheat the system, many come here to play the game the best way they can.

Many hypocrites that are opposed to illegal immigration do not consider that the house they live in was built by "illegals." There is a good chance the vegetables and fruits you buy at your local grocer were picked by "illegals."

If you want to be upset and go after a group of people, then you should go after the BIG companies and corporations who drive their prices of payment to vendors and contractors down. This forces and enforces illegal immigration and the use of migrant workers.

Too many people don't see the big picture and just jump on the bandwagon. Don't be like another cattle in the herd, learn the information and form a reputable argument on your own.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 01:35 AM
link   

LOL at "Prooving" and "ignorance" being in the same line while some dipsh*t bigot tries to prove his superiority, What a joke, pendejo.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Ugh, I know many Americans are tired of the current problem, but I'm also tired of Americans saying illegals break the law, don't pay taxes, etc. And it doesn't vary family to family, it depends on how long illegals has been living in the US. I know some illegals who have been living in the US for over 15 years and can safely say that before 9/11, illegals had licenses and very little benefits, but that is because they paid taxes. They wanted to make a legal status but now they made it difficult for the experienced illegals than it was in the early-mid 90s for them to make it in the 'legal' system.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Reply to post by Conqueror of Seth

Lol wow another idiot posting here what's new. If you can find one map of the world and it's countries that applys to humanities entire history that would be useful. Move on misguided individual. What's rightfully yours is what your own country recognizes in similar view of the rest of the world. Maybe someday mexico will rise to power and wage war and re draw their maps once again. But by that time I'm sure many of us will be living on mars.

Last time I checked mexico gave up the land as a condition to losing the war... You know, the way things were done back then.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by A Novel

Look Mr. Calculus,

Since your so very, very smart you should know that products cost more in Mexico in the US.

Not only do Mexicans send money to Mexico but they also send good. And a large portion of Mexicans from Mexico who cross legally with visas yet would not live in the US if you threatened to butt rape them spend a lot of money in your country.

More Mexicans work illegally under fake SS numbers than the ones who get paid under the table.

Take out your calculator and add up all the taxes on gas and sales illegal Mexicans pay, then add all the incoming money from Mexicans from Mexico coming up to buy everything from food to cars. Then subtract the money sent to Mexico.

America Makes out, it always does.

Do yourself a favor, drop out of school and get your education tat the local library and learn some common sense. Macro, micro my hairy balls.

VIVA MEXICO!!!!!!

[edit on 14-5-2010 by Izarith]

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Reply to post by AndersonLee

Ah yes...spoken like a true liberal with no sense of inflation. All you have to point to is post hitler.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rockstrongo37
reply to post by MexicanTexan

Your either ignorant of the facts or your simply not telling the truth. The majority of illegals use stolen Social Securtiy Numbers inorder to be employeed and then claim the most deductions possible so they generally dont pay taxes...this also messes up the person who's ss# they stole. If they dont have the SS# they are then paid under the table and pay no taxes at all. They dont have insurance at all getting their medical care at our nation's emergency rooms and then dont pay the bills raising premiums for th rest of us.

As much as my heart bleeds for these people it simply isnt right for them to be here, breaking the law, stealing identities, and spunging off a system that they do not support financially.

How can yo expect anyone to take anything you say seriously when you just throw random claims without any source to back it up. Thats not going to help you make your point.

I know it's pointless but can you please post a link to your source that supports this?
" The majority of illegals use stolen Social Securtiy Numbers inorder to be employeed ".

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 01:42 AM
link   
reply to post by MexicanTexan

Hey thanks for the comments on my ability to form sentences. Anyway back to the subject.

"There are hard numbers out there from reputable sources that can show that illegal's immigrants pay more than 10,000,000,000 in taxes a year. They buy local goods and infuse money in to their local economies. Many migrant workers do not come here to cheat the system, many come here to play the game the best way they can."

This thought that your showing here is a justification of the breaking of immigration laws because "many come here to play the game the best way they can."

But that simply isn't true. The best way they can is the legal way. Being here illegally isn't the best way at all.

The end's don't justify the means. We are a nation of laws, and when those laws are broken and the rest of us enable these "illegal aliens" to continue breaking them, we lose our national identity and security.

And for a final thought to you sir, I highly doubt you employ anyone, and that you got your information from Wikipedia or some other blog perhaps because much of what you say is very passionate but doesn't hold actual fact, especially concerning the "10,000,000,000" in taxes.

I do hope these "sentences" meet your approval.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 01:43 AM
link   
thank you all for giving me this chance to speak here tonight

Boy summer did return to America fast , talk about Hot , it was like 93 F outside . On a more serious note I agree that the problems that we face with how a nation works must be proven to work before the work has been proven to be a complete victory.

Illegals do make money . This is not a top secret and it never was. People have made money for years yet there may be ways to be Illegal and make money from the looks of it ..However this is breaking the law being in a nation and not legal . am I right? If im not right the time is now to speak ? I will hurry up and finish I know a lot of you are tired of me talking so lets get to the end of my speach , The America of old was always about understand food and money, now days its the law so I have no idea how they will work this out but the government may build a wall one day

[edit on 14-5-2010 by AndersonLee]

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by SWCCFAN

Originally posted by piddles
obvious troll thread is obvious

these figures are pretty generous for Jose Illegal, makes me question whether or not this is biased, however upon further examination, it doesn't even matter because what kind of idiot posts a chain e-mail with no source as a topic?

HEY OP PASS DIS 2 10 PEOPLE N ALL UR DREAMZ WILL COME TRU, IF U DONT ULL DIE TRU STORY

Are you really that uninformed?

There have been Illegals here in MS rebuilding after Katrina making good money. Just the other day it was discoverd that one of the Contractors putting out the spill boom to protect the MS Gulf coast has illegals working for them right now. They are making more than I am before taxes.

If no one hired them, they would have no reason to be here. The people who hire them are the people who keep immigrants coming back and cartel coyotes in business.

]they would be better off in mexico if every american in a position to hire them grew a pair and decided to hire american labor instead of trying to save money hiring cheap labor

immigration isn't completely controlled by the gov't because that would stop the flow of drugs into the country, and they wouldn't want that to happen, not to mention it might be difficult/pointless/bad PR to round up MILLIONS of people who can come back at a fraction of the cost of arresting, processing, and deporting.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Reply to post by Izarith

Lol what? On top of those courses I have also studied international literature and was a nursing major for two years. I attend a top university and I guarantee the broader picture does not support that of illegal immigration. Who ever said anything about mexicans crossing the border to purchase goods here? I no nothing of that subject. However I should invite you to a facebook group with some of my friends in it where many facts are presented with many angles covered.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join