It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

“For It”: MSA Student Confesses She Wants a Second Holocaust

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by RadioKnecht

i try to keep as far away from them as possiable most are set in there ways and cant be changed and its not my place to change them so i just watch them and hope someone whose place it is to stop them dose so when they go too far

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 07:44 PM
link   
look people, seriously, just look at this thread, u can almost smell the anger from EVERYONE regardless of where they stand on this argument over some dumb kid's remark, hasnt ANYONE got a reason not be be angry wether it be about past atrocities or present ones, the holocaust was unimaginably horrific true, and so is the violence going on even now(with casualties on ALL sides) but if you really want to make a point for peace at all then just talk as ppl agreeing on a common ground, it should not happen again. Lets just think about all the races in history that have been tormented by supposed "superior" ones for whatever reason, even against theyr own kinsmen in MANY MANY cases. arent there hundreds if not thousands of atrocities that can be argued about. please, i only posted out of pity and sadness at seeing this thread and then reading a section of remarks underneath, maybe the past is the past for a reason, u can argue until u die but it wont change it, anger breeds more anger, i believe all those who have passed on have already learned this. Though sadly i can already see the replies and this plea as with many others over history will fall on deaf ears. for once lets not think about differences and start seeing ourselves in others.
peace

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by THEsmokefrog

most people dont see this unforently i am also one

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by RadioKnecht
Now the question would be, do you think Finkelstein is a "notorious anti-semite" or not?

If you think he's not, then I stand corrected, as I reckon this is part of someone else's quote. If you think he is, then you are not worth the trouble of arguing with.

Actually, what I think isn't what I'm addressing with this thread. Go back and actually read what I wrote on the initial post of this thread.

And sorry to break in the news, but Israel is conducting policies tantamount to Apartheid in Palestine.

So, because of that, it's OK to say something like, "I hope another holocaust happens?"

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by signal2noise

no its not ok at all

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by signal2noise

And sorry to break in the news, but Israel is conducting policies tantamount to Apartheid in Palestine.

So, because of that, it's OK to say something like, "I hope another holocaust happens?"

Of course it's not ok and I totally agree with you on this. It's absolutely despicable and this girl is part of the problem, not the solution.

I must say, however, that the fact that a jew holocaust happened, can NEVER, EVER be used as an excuse to justify the current palestinian holocaust-in-the-making.

I'd love to hear, finally, what your position is on the whole palestinian apartheid issue.

[edit on 13-5-2010 by RadioKnecht]

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 08:18 PM
link   
This woman is just as disgusting as the Israeli government, some of its population and most of its settler population.

What is the difference between her evil statement and that of "we will send Syria back to the stone age"??? Uhm one came from a pathetic woman full of hate, the other comes from a fully nuclear armed administration!!!

To divert slightly, what's the difference between Sadam's brother killing 5,000 Kurds (which helped justify an invasion) and the tens of thousands of Palestinians killed since that event by the hands of the IDF??? Uhm one was actioned by a dictator, the other by a people elected government.

[edit on 13/5/10 by Caveat Lector]

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Caveat Lector

I'll tell you what's the difference, Saddam didn't have an American-Israeli Public Affaires Committe to back him up.

Stephen Walt and John Mearsheimer wrote a terrific book on this issue.

The Israel Lobby and U.S. Foreign Policy

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 11:26 AM
link   
A plurality of the Muslim world feels the same way. Heck, even if only half of one percent did it would be alarming since that's thousands and thousands of willing jihadis. Really, I don't see why we allow so many to immigrate into the U.S. every year with these facts in mind.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 08:08 PM
link   

"Last night NewsReal Blog’s Editor-in-Chief David Horowitz gave a talk at UC San Diego to counter the Muslim Students Association’s Israeli Apartheid Week. (Horowitz made a point to properly describe the event as “Hitler Youth” week.) He was literally giving his speech at the same time as notorious anti-Semite Norman Finkelstein.

I put it in bold for you, where you said Finkelstein was anti-Semitic.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 05:00 AM
link   
You are dealing with two sick mindsets.

One that says any criticism against Israel - or lack of criticism against its enemies - is anti-Semitic. How can you have a reasonable debate with somebody like this? Unless you condemn a Muslim terrorist organisation you are anti-Semitic. It is a very weak type of argument.

The second one implies that Muslims do not have a responsibility to integrate and assimilate into non-Muslim countries. It is always those countries that should adapt to Muslim culture and way of life with arms wide open.

Both attempt to corner their opposition by asking deceptive and inappropriate questions when the debate comes up. Both are ridiculous mindsets that are causing much trouble in the world at present.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 05:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by i944002

Originally posted by PatesHatriots
Who honestly cares? Is this news?

People like you caused the Holocaust.
People like me will, and the OP will prevent another.

I am a Zionist for a reason.

It's time for people living in America to act American, or get the hell out.
Muslims should assimilate, or leave. We aren't Nazi's in America, we don't believe its okay to exterminate a race.

Wrong. This isnt news. Who cares if she has extreme views? Until she starts killing people, this isnt news. Its a nobodies opinion put up as a public spectacle utilizing our media entities.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 05:40 AM
link   
All of you zionists should move to Israel since it's your dream state.

Israel will pay for it all.

Move to Israel or shut up.

The zionist government is as disgusting as the present US government or the iranian government. Those supporting it's crimes are helping those criminals.

And of course as always, the innocent in the middle is killed and abused.

Thanks much supporters of criminals.

I'm against bailouts to other countries, I'm also against giving aid aka bailouts, to criminal governments like Egypt and Israel.

[edit on 15-5-2010 by Vitchilo]

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lobster

"Last night NewsReal Blog’s Editor-in-Chief David Horowitz gave a talk at UC San Diego to counter the Muslim Students Association’s Israeli Apartheid Week. (Horowitz made a point to properly describe the event as “Hitler Youth” week.) He was literally giving his speech at the same time as notorious anti-Semite Norman Finkelstein.

I put it in bold for you, where you said Finkelstein was anti-Semitic.

Go back and double check that. That's not my quote, but the quote from the source.

Nice try, tho.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 09:30 PM
link   
I saw brief footage of this encounter today, and my first impression was how the speaker was badgering the audience member. She appeared to give him the answer he wanted.

I didnt read any links so I dont know her questions or much more of the context. But the way I see it, I didnt fire rockets at Palestine, and vice versa.

I find it hard to believe a race of people could have such bad luck throughout history. Im not anti anything, as long as you dont start holding # over my head to force my opinion.

Maybe there should be a study as to why Jews are hated? I sure dont understand it.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 08:37 AM
link   
You just have to be the right color and hating the right people. Some of you might have caught the speech David Horowitz gave at UCSD:

Here you have Muslims students openly endorsing the mass murdering of Jews. The school has done nothing about this, even though the same school went ape # when some students had a party called "Compton Cookout". It seems that only certain kind of hate is frowned on, which is nothing new to many of us who have seen this coming a mile away.

Left, right and wrong - Los Angeles Times

Horowitz recently spoke at UC-San Diego. You can find an excerpt from his appearance on YouTube. In it, a young Muslim student from UCSD, Jumanah Imad Albahri, asks Horowitz to back up his attacks on the Muslim Students Assn. Horowitz turned the tables on her. [B]In less than two minutes, she revealed herself as a supporter of the terrorist group Hamas. Horowitz then noted that Hezbollah, another terrorist organization, wants all Jews to return to Israel so they can be more conveniently liquidated in one place. Horowitz asks Albahri whether she's for or against that proposition. She is "for it."[/B]

I asked UCSD, via e-mail, whether the woman in question was censured in any way for endorsing bigotry and genocide, or if the video was somehow misleading. In response, [B]I received boilerplate about how, in the tradition of Aristotle, UCSD treasures "discourse and debate" and how "the very foundations of every great university are set upon the rock-solid principles of freedom of thought and freedom of speech."[/B]

I wrote back, in part: "Thank you for your response. I must say I find it fairly non-responsive. Out of curiosity, [B]if a UCSD student publicly called for the extermination of gays and blacks, would this be your only response as well?"
[/B]
[B]I then received an even less responsive primer on how student groups are funded on campus.[/B]

Now, I could write at length about UCSD's hypocrisy. After all, the school recently [B]launched a "Battle Hate" campaign in response to some idiotic stunt called the "Compton Cookout" at which a fraternity held a racially offensive event off campus during Black History Month. Administrators went into overdrive, the Black Student Union issued 32 demands, the vice chancellor righteously explained to students that although the event may have been beyond the school's "legal jurisdiction," it was not beyond UCSD's "moral jurisdiction."[/B]

"[B]We have the moral high ground!" she shouted[/B] before trying to start a chant of "Not in our community!"

[B]Well, Albahri's statements were not only within the UCSD community, they were well inside the school's legal and moral jurisdiction. And yet in response, we don't get the familiar kabuki of official outrage. Instead we get: This endorsement of genocide is brought to you by Aristotle.[/B]
L

So, why is hatred actually protected by the same people who claim to be paragon's of diversity and tolerance?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join