It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disclosure threads

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 05:33 PM
link   
I think that ATS has got to the point where pretty much everything related to ET disclosure has been discussed at least 4 times a week. Based just on my observation there are only a few variations of this thread.
"Disclosure is comming soon people are talking about ufos MORE today then they were _____ ago"

"what will you do when disclosure happens"

"why no disclosure"

"Is [insert recent movie or TV show] a warning sign that disclosure is going to happen soon?"

I know the mods do a pretty good job of closing duplicate threads but i think we have reached the point where every disclosure thread is a duplicate. Well, until we get disclosure that is.
Does anyone else think that the disclosure threads should be closed or moved to BTS rant?

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

The average is 1 every 3 days.

Someone thinks they discovered a new angle.

There is no new Angle, but there will be new Disclosure Threads.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Write this down folks: disclosure by the USA? NEVER.

The only remote possibility is the alien's visiting earth not in the regular "rogue" mission. Instead, A Big display, worldwide, and "disclosure" talks will be unnecessary.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 06:13 PM
link   
I do not really want to turn this into another thread about dislosure i just wanted to see what people think of the topic in general and if they feel it is still a good topic to be covered in the aliens and UFO board. For example GFL stuff and seeingufospa is no longer discussed there.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Well I do tend to agree. There are a zillion of them - and the same stuff repeated over and over from one thread to another. Its kind of like the chemtrail/contrail threads. Same stuff, different thread.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 06:16 PM
link   
And I am equally tired of threads and posts like this, which bring nothing new to the table and are basically whining complaints.

Remember, this is a 'user generated ecosystem' of information here on ATS.

Disclosure, for very good reason, should be a much discussed topic. Especially on a website like this.

Perhaps TPTB want websites like this to discuss the topic to the death so that people are desensitized to the idea before it actually happens.

A sort of 'release valve' for public emotions and feelings.

IMO most of the repeat threads are from newer members that have not seen the old threads about disclosure.

They come here, see a whole bunch of compelling information that is new to them(old to veteran ATS'ers) and decide to say something about it.

My 2c.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 06:18 PM
link   
I don't post in that forum at all, but I disagree that these threads should be closed or moved. If a poster thinks he or she has found a new angle or bit of news, they should start a new thread (though ideally they would provide a clue to the thread in the title).

Otherwise posters who have read the other threads and think they have seen all there is to see will miss the new material.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by beebs

And I am equally tired of threads and posts like this, which bring nothing new to the table and are basically whining complaints.

This is a board about the boards. It is threads like this that make ATS what it is.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
That thread got the site owners to no longer keep seeingufospa on the alien board.

Perhaps TPTB want websites like this to discuss the topic to the death so that people are desensitized to the idea before it actually happens.

perhaps that is just another in the long list of cliches used in the disclosure argument.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 07:05 PM
link   
I do agree that there are several threads started in order to provoke interest with regard to other members input on such, however, I also believe it necessary to have the "squeaky wheel" up and running so to say. I think the more "we" press the issue, the more likely it will produce results.

I am all for any information, whether true or false, as we here are able to weed through quite a bit and attempt truth from such. I think it is all relevant to what we all seek......truth........

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

reply to post by zaiger

Greeneyedleo & Zaiger…..

I agree in principle….. the disclosure topic is become very repetitive.

I guess the problem is, every now & then a thread pertaining to disclosure has some measure of interest.

I’m thinking of threads such as the following current one:

”Former Legislator Makes Statement May 8, 2010 on Un-Released Eisenhower Brief Regarding ET's”

But then again, I guess that thread isn’t really a disclosure thread insofar as it’s not the usual “rant” …..to use Zaiger’s description.

.....& if anything on here does eventually drive me mad it will be chemtrails!

Kind regards
Maybe…maybe not

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Heeeeeeere's.......another one!

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Well this a discussion board. Disclosure is just a fat topic to really consider it all the same. I think many threads do get run off topic by people pretty often, killing any other discussion on it. I mean honestly, do is it bother people THAT MUCH to have to go out of the way to bash it? Not to bad mouth ATS but I don't think good threads can get get pushed off the "recent posts" even within a week.

If you don't like them just overlook them.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 12:00 AM
link   
just something funny put:

most cliche forum topics

into google and see what the first result is.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by zaiger
just something funny put:
most cliche forum topics
into google and see what the first result is.

Zaiger.....

Yeah.....you do a full circle back to ATS

Here's nother topic that wears thin.......Greer!

Yup.....we have another thread:

Cheers mate
Maybe...maybe not

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Heeeeeeere's........another one!

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 06:18 PM
link   
aaaaaaaaaaand..........another one!

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Still going.......

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 06:40 PM
link   
I'd better stop this before I upset everybody posting those threads!

Cheers
Maybe...maybe not

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 11:06 PM
link   
......& another.....

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 11:07 PM
link   
.....& another.....

new topics

top topics